Options

Is it possible to purchase the Humax 9200 for under £200 (inc. p&p)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
Forum Member
I believe QED is the only vendor that achieved this remarkable feat. :D Miller Bros came close up to last week (£200.88). Now its stands at £238! :eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I believe QED is the only vendor that achieved this remarkable feat. :D Miller Bros came close up to last week (£200.88). Now its stands at £238! :eek:

Stump the extra 30 notes and get one from comet at least you have an easy return if you have any problems.

Cheers

Quexex
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    quexex wrote:
    Stump the extra 30 notes and get one from comet at least you have an easy return if you have any problems.

Cheers

Quexex

yes i agree thats the safest option.

although the temptation to save £30...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    yes i agree thats the safest option.

although the temptation to save £30...

The way i see it is if you go for the cheaper option sods law will mean you get a duff box, where as if you get one from comet the same law wil mean you get a perfectly working box :)

Cheers

Quexex
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    You can buy from homecinematv.co.uk for 199.49. plus P&P For my area post and packing £6 (currently in stock)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Well lucky me ;) I live in Norwich and the local retailer Bennets throws a show once a year which all the major manufacturers attend, including Humax. Got mine for £196. So look out for any such shows in your area, I think on the humax website they do state which ones they will attend