Toki's Magic Wand

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Hello everyone, Have you seen or heard of this game yet? Downloaded it yesterday and have only played it for a few hours.

Comments

• darkknight77darkknight77 Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toki as in the 80's arcade character? (monkey)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    lol unforunately no but actually they just did a remake on it. The game I am talked about has to deal with a rabbit and he has to solve puzzles to get his carrots back from an evil donkey. Its a fast puzzler and keeps my mind sharp throughout those boring moments during the day. Check it out https://www.facebook.com/tokimagicwand
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I never heard of it until you spread the word about it now. So it's just a Facebook game app? When will this be available on iOS and Android?
    Forum Member
    salaman03r wrote: »
    I never heard of it until you spread the word about it now. So it's just a Facebook game app? When will this be available on iOS and Android?

Hello salaman03r, Its not just a facebook game, I just posted the Facebook fan page. It is already available for IOS, Android and kindle.
    Forum Member
    Yes I found it on iOS Apps Store. I thought it's only playable on Facebook. I've downloaded it a few minutes ago and will try playing it in a while.
    Forum Member
    Thank you Salaman03r!!! Appreciate you taking a look at the game let me know what you think?
    Forum Member
    Chuck_Saz wrote: »
    Thank you Salaman03r!!! Appreciate you taking a look at the game let me know what you think?

I'm on Stage 5 and I'm enjoying it. The annoying thing is I had to watch an unwanted game advertisement to get a free carrot.
    Forum Member
    salaman03r wrote: »
    I'm on Stage 5 and I'm enjoying it. The annoying thing is I had to watch an unwanted game advertisement to get a free carrot.

That's great glad to hear. I enjoy it also especially that the advertisements don't occur during or after game play. I think would rather watch an advertisement to get a free item than watch an advertisement and not receive anything.
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone! I have finally beat the game!! Where is everyone else in the game? Stage and Chapter wise?