is it to late to start titanfall

grantholmesgrantholmes Posts: 237
Forum Member

so its my birthday next month and i am going to buying a xbox one and one of the games am going to get is titanfall but is it to late to start it is there some sort of match making system that puts you with others at the same level as you i dont want to get killed every 5 seconds from people at level 605 is it easy to get in to First person shooters are not my thing but titanfall looks fun and is titanfall like call of duty a new game out every 5 minutes

my gamer tag is thisisgman if you want to add me

ps i dont play call of duty a just know there is a new one out every 5 minutes thanks

Comments

• brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Levels in Titanfall mean a lot less than they do in games like COD or Battlefield. In Titanfall, you could get from level 1 to cap without actually killing another player, so I really wouldn't worrying about it. Games like COD isn't my thing either, but I genuinely got into and enjoy Titanfall.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not too late. As brb says the levelling is a lot different. Obviously you're going to get the guys who will kick ass but that's true of any game. Yes it's repetitive but it's fast non stop action and i found it more enjoyable than the last couple of CoDs I played.
  • NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    In Titanfall, you could get from level 1 to cap without actually killing another player,

I don't think you can because after generation 2 you are only able to regenerate if you complete certain challenges. Like for example, get a certain amount of pilot kills using a certain gun and pilot kills would be others players. I could be wrong but i'm sure I read it somewhere.