EMMERDALE: Sausage Fight!! Hilarious!

2»

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always find food fights very wasteful, this is as a former child that went hungry!
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I always find food fights very wasteful, this is as a former child that went hungry!

The sausages weren't made of any meat. Sammy Winward [Katie] is a vegetarian so they used other stuff to make them.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    stellers wrote: »
    The sausages weren't made of any meat. Sammy Winward [Katie] is a vegetarian so they used other stuff to make them.

It was a vegetarian sausage fight? A first for television, surely.

Personally I wasn't bothered about the fight, but the addition of Finn's sausages swung it for me. I laughed. :blush:
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know Harry Hill would rip this to pieces on Tv Burp!

its moments in soaps like this that i hope it would not have been cancelled :)
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Was a funny fight imo.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a vegetarian sausage fight? A first for television, surely.

Personally I wasn't bothered about the fight, but the addition of Finn's sausages swung it for me. I laughed. :blush:

No scene with Finn anywhere near it is remotely funny. He's a miserable tedious drip played by a truly atrocious actor.:(
    Forum Member
    spunger wrote: »
    deleted.

Hey, you don't have to delete, spunger. I was just going to say humour's a personal thing. I don't even know why I laughed at the sausages!

But I do like Finn, so that helps. He may not be played by the world's greatest actor, but I just find him likeable.
    Forum Member
    No scene with Finn anywhere near it is remotely funny. He's a miserable tedious drip played by a truly atrocious actor.:(

Oops, just replied, above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, just replied, above.

I made a mess with the quote tags and for some reason i couldn't alter it so i deleted instead.
    Yes it's all down to personal taste and i just see him as incredibly dull and miserable and very surprised by his popularity on here.:confused:
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cringe worthy....just plain silly
    Forum Member
    I made a mess with the quote tags and for some reason i couldn't alter it so i deleted instead.
    Yes it's all down to personal taste and i just see him as incredibly dull and miserable and very surprised by his popularity on here.:confused:

I dunno! How do you explain why you like a character? I just like his sarky banter with Val and Victoria and Robbie. And he's not a sulky nob like Adam. I like his glasses and his cardis. Nope, that's all I got!