EE - Tues 22/07/14 Lindas Shock Find in Sharons Knickers Drawer

15678911»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    I think the most important question here is what is linda doing rummaging around in Sharon's knickers. Has xtonix been at the scripts????

What a great thread title - and a very good question, yes.

What a question - and yes, even better still, as has been pointed out also - why hadn't Lauren been rummaging around in Nancy's [knicker] drawer - or indeed vice versa and its important to be asking as to why hadn't Nancy been fiddling around with Lauren's drawers??!

Conclusion can only be that Linda was trying to cop a feel (this can be the only reasonable, possible answer) lol - and no doubt got a big shock amongst the frillies.

Funny when Sharon said there was "nothing in there" - maybe she was concerned Linda was going to pull out her big, black 12-inch double-ended d1ldo instead - and then they'd have started using it on each other - or maybe that bit was just in my dreams or needed to be added into a dream sequence section (or which I'd just dreamt about).

There's one for the Fan Fics lol :-)
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Mick, Grant, Jake and Max
    I'd forgotten how handsome Anthony is, nice suit indeed, loved his scenes with Kat even though they were never really suited and he's a wimp for leaving his poor dad like that.

Poor Patrick, really don't know what to say apart from get well soon!

The scenes at the fat blasting class were hilarious, you can tell they don't really want to be there can't you? That cut out of Sonia was so funny, was she really so fat?

Mo and Pam are quite good together but i'm not sure I trust her since she kissed Carol the other week.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I bet you never thought you'd see me again! ;)

Joe!!!

Good to see you back. You have more lives than a cat :kitty: :cool: :D
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie and Dean
    I'd forgotten how handsome Anthony is, nice suit indeed, loved his scenes with Kat even though they were never really suited and he's a wimp for leaving his poor dad like that.

The scenes at the fat blasting class were hilarious, you can tell they don't really want to be there can't you? That cut out of Sonia was so funny, was she really so fat?

Mo and Pam are quite good together but i'm not sure I trust her since she kissed Carol the other week.

Natalie Cassidy made a weight loss DVD while she was away from EE, so I assume so.

Loved that bloke trying to give Kat a Fat Busters leaflet and everyone trying to find out what went on with Kat/Zoe/Anthony.

I found the reappearance predictable to be honest; Nick Bailey has already made guest returns twice before. Hope we see Zoe after the twins are born - that would be a surprise.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not as much as a wimp (make that complete arsehole) Patrick was for walking out on his wife and child, and not bothering to contact them again untll 30 years later!
    I doubt Patrick left Anthonys mother £2,000 either.
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Natalie Cassidy made a weight loss DVD while she was away from EE, so I assume so.

Loved that bloke trying to give Kat a Fat Busters leaflet and everyone trying to find out what went on with Kat/Zoe/Anthony.

I found the reappearance predictable to be honest; Nick Bailey has already made guest returns twice before. Hope we see Zoe after the twins are born - that would be a surprise.

If I was DTC I wouldn't invite Michelle Ryan back even if she wanted to, she's made her feelings on EastEnders and Zoe as a character quite clear.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe!!!

Good to see you back. You have more lives than a cat :kitty: :cool: :D

:D:D:D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Kim !
    >:(>:(>:(
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Donna is vile
    Why ????
    This is superb - so realistic about the bloody awful state of our hospitals as well! :(

Anthony - good God how dull!
    I blame those who left him there.
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Kat giving a doctor medical advice, who said ee can't do comedy
    Me !!!!!
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    What's the point in Donna?
    She's a market trader
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Patrick is a man of the world why would he be so bothered that Ian had a bunk up.
    See below
    This Patrick story line is ridiculous. He's acting as if he found out Ian killed Lucy.
    She doesn't like his 'daughter' being cheatged on
    Enjoyed that episode. Feel so sorry for poor Pat. Plus it was a nice surprise to see Antony. he hasn't changed.
    Still bald
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I agree putting Mo with Pam has been genius. Loved Sonia spotting the two of them munching crisps after fatblasters
    It would be if it didn't involve Mo
    MrJames wrote: »
    The poll was actually quite tricky...
    Couldn't vote
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was DTC I wouldn't invite Michelle Ryan back even if she wanted to, she's made her feelings on EastEnders and Zoe as a character quite clear.

To be fair. Michelle did nothing but support EE when she was in it. Her tone changed around the time she quit which was straight after Kathleen Hutchison came in and made Den impregnate Zoe. I think that one story ruined her entire EastEnders experience and now she wants nothing to do with the show.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    dickronson wrote: »
    Not as much as a wimp (make that complete arsehole) Patrick was for walking out on his wife and child, and not bothering to contact them again untll 30 years later!
    I doubt Patrick left Anthonys mother £2,000 either.

Well I don't know the back story there and can understand Anthony's anger but Patrick is gravely ill and Anthony could regret walking away and not trying to make amends before something happens to his dad.