Abbey Clancy and Aljaz Skorjanec Appreciation Thread

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wooohoo ATeam, huge congratulations to Abby and Aljaz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The lines were engaged for the whole of the second vote and I couldn't vote at all so I was in despair and convinced Susannah would win after seeing the Mirror headline about her lol. I was really turned off Susannah today, she seemed so confident, and also I did not like the way her mother came square on to the camera and made that little speech to get her to win. I found it kind of frightening!!!
    So I am so, so, sooo pleased Abbey and Aljaz people won!!! And I loved their reaction. Great.
  • belgiumvotebelgiumvote Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations with your girl, Peeps! I'm a Nartem-fan but Abbey was my second and I've enjoyed watching your couple very much! They've done some wonderful dancing, specially their tango was one of my favourites!
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    CONGRATULATIONS ABBEY AND ALJAZ... Very worthy winners and very happy for them and for all of you fans who have supported them every week. :)

Two years in a row my favourites have won... I'm on a roll :D
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,377
    Forum Member
    Well done to Abbey, I threw all my votes to her.

My sister in law meet her and Peter in a garden centre near their home the other Monday and apparently she was lovely and did a little dance for people.
  • hippykittyhippykitty Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased for them! I was absolutely convinced that it would be Susanna (as per the leaks) so it took me a good few seconds to process everything but very pleasantly surprised!
  • bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a brilliant and emotional final. I'm so pleased for Abbey and Alijaz who were my favourites and i don't think the glitterball could have meant as much to any of the others as it did to Abbey tonight.

Her reaction to winning was a joy in itself and i found myself squealing along with her lol
  • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS ABBEY AND ALJAZ... Very worthy winners and very happy for them and for all of you fans who have supported them every week. :)

Haha snap to all of this Dilly :D Such a good buzz at least having our faves win this year seeing as there was no Flavs in the running!
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many congratulations to the A Team from this Natalie fan - that waltz brought a tear (or two) to my eye. Abbey's sheer joy in dancing is remarkably infectious! So pleased for her and Aljaz, who were my second favourites. Wonderful performances. :)
  • anirose26anirose26 Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations with your girl, Peeps! I'm a Nartem-fan but Abbey was my second and I've enjoyed watching your couple very much! They've done some wonderful dancing, specially their tango was one of my favourites!

Thanks. :) I would have been happy with Nartem winning too. They did wonderful.
  • SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Karma. There was a lovely interview on the red button. Hopefully it gets uploaded to the BBC site at some point.

They'll both be on BBC Breakfast at some point, too. Monday possibly, I think that's when they try to fit the winners in.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you everyone for those messages.

I'm still in shocked.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imo that waltz secured them more votes than anything.

I was on twitter and on the scd/Abbey timeline when they did it. The public response to it was so overwhelming....

I still can't believe this...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    SuzieQ12 wrote: »
    Thanks, Karma. There was a lovely interview on the red button. Hopefully it gets uploaded to the BBC site at some point.

They'll both be on BBC Breakfast at some point, too. Monday possibly, I think that's when they try to fit the winners in.

Thank you too, for the links Suzie, and the heads up, re post show interviews.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, I've enjoyed myself on here.:) Waves to the well wishers and commiserations if your favourite didn't quite make it. I thought everyone gave their all tonight and it was a thoroughly good night of entertainment.
  • Emma2121Emma2121 Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    YAYYYY ABBEY WON!!! WELL DONE ABBEY! A-MAY-ZING! So pleased...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »
    Imo that waltz secured them more votes than anything.

I was on twitter and on the scd/Abbey timeline when they did it. The public response to it was so overwhelming....

I still can't believe this...

Agree edy, loved that Waltz the first time round, glad they got to repeat it and Abbey pointed her toe.;-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2527685/My-little-girl-just-love-Abbey-Clancy-crowned-11th-winner-Strictly-Come-Dancing-2013.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello...hello

Simply wished to pass on my Congratulations to Abbey and Aljaz.

They have been a joy to watch.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!!!!
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    BBCEntsTeam 1h
    The first thing Abbey does after the cameras stop rolling is run and jump into Peter Crouch's arms.

https://twitter.com/BBCEntsTeam

Ahh
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »

I can see you on that Dilly and add Kara .. making my last three faves winning :)

So happy for Abbey and Aljaz .. a very well deserved win.
    Loved all of Natalie's and Artem's dances so much tonight too.
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a fabulous show tonight and I wanted to say well done to Abbey and Aljaz and hope they enjoy their win. :D must all be very happy for them. ;-)
  • SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette tweet

Ahhh!!!! I can't believe it!!!! So so so happy for @AljazSkorjanec & @OfficialClancy! Thank you to all who voted! pic.twitter.com/jxWDX6laIH
  • carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations - well deserved winners. Their Waltz brings
    a tear to the eye.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Revel in all this.

A more than worthy winner in all this.:D