Official Final Song List (And No This Is Not An April Fool)

2»

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Dear Darlin's a good choice - she sang it really well in the battle.
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Will

Jermain- Wrecking Ball

Jermain Series Fav- Living Without You

Team Tom

Sally- I've Looked At Love (Jodi Mitchell) I hate to say it but I think if done right she could win it with that it's a beautiful song and emotional song perfect in other words.

Sally&Tom- Walking In Memphis

Sally Series Fav- Dear Darlin

All perfect songs she's could win it

Team Kylie

Jamie Series Fav- Sex Is On Fire

Team Ricky

Christian Series Fav- Power Of Love (was popular so could also stand her with a good chance of winning)
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Christina will win it with Power of Love I think in a tight race.
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Dear Darlin's a good choice - she sang it really well in the battle.

It is a very clever choice to pull in younger voters I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    So Christina's favourite song of the series is 'Power of Love' - Be interesting to hear her own her own, loved it as a duet

Are you watching the One Show the four finalist are sing there fav song. She's sang hers and I thought she sounded good.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina Marie- Fix You and Power of Love both very good choices for her :)
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »

Speaking on louder Ricky was very aware of the power of pulling emotional strings, he said they didn't do it last week which makes me think they are trying to this week. At least she can't shout during fix you which will show another side to her. In a short clip she was singing fix you very mellow
  • barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Both great song choices for Christina, she'll sound amazing with Power of Love.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »

Yeah I'm pleased with those choices. Her and Sally have both picked good songs IMO, not so sure about Jermaine's though. We shall see.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina should win some people over when she sings Fix You. Definitely not a song she can shout through. I expect her to be excellent :)
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Great choices for Christina! I'm still doubtful that she can win this, but those song choices are definitely giving her the biggest chance possible. Was worried her and Ricky would go for safe diva ballads.

God if you told me after her audition that I'd be rooting for Christina in the final I wouldn't believe you for a second :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for updating my thread guys had no access to the internet earlier. Anyways good choice for Christian. It's certainly the right song for her voice.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a bit unsure of Ricky at the start, and made many jokes about how he kept going for young girls! But he's really proved himself a great coach and his song choices have been excellent.
  • ScreamingJayScreamingJay Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    It is a very clever choice to pull in younger voters I think.

Yeah, I'd agree that is what they are doing. The Joni Mitchell track is likely to appeal to the older voters so she needs something that younger voters might recognise. I'm a little disappointed she didn't choose 'Walk on By' since that was her strongest performance but I think ultimately this could be a smart decision.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sally- I've Looked At Love (Jodi Mitchell) I hate to say it but I think if done right she could win it with that it's a beautiful song and emotional song perfect in other words.)

Minor niggle, seeing as another poster already pointed out that the song is called Both Sides Now, but it's Joni Mitchell :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok guys Jamie's final songs have been confirmed and they are as followed:

Jamie new song- Will Be Missing You (great song for him I think)

Series fav- Sex On Fire

Group- Annie Len (not sure about this one)

Edit: sorry guys I got the wrong song I've now changed it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Minor niggle, seeing as another poster already pointed out that the song is called Both Sides Now, but it's Joni Mitchell :)

Lol I no I just was to late to edit it.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since you been gone could go either way imo. He could definitely pull it off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since you been gone could go either way imo. He could definitely pull it off.

I think so after he pulled of his last balled pretty well.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who sings since you've been gone