Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Talksport Chat (Part 12)

Old Today, 09:57
Billy244
Forum Member

While I'm in my library of station clips here's what I consider the best one of the year by a mile, .... it's pure class and one thing talkSPORT should be proud of. [and my god I don't say this very often]

http://bit.ly/16va8Ze
Billy244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old Today, 10:33
Moxey
Forum Member

Talksport can always think of stooping lower just when you think they've reached rock bottom. The first half hour of Murray has just been devoted to someone's football gambling and whether he cashed out or not. Anyway the message is: you too will be richer and happier if you just stick with the gambling, folks. The sponsors will be happy but they might as well be promoting tobacco as far as I'm concerned.
Moxey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:07
Venetian
Forum Member

Yes I'm afraid it's back to the banter (bullying) against the moose again.
Do they really think it's funny.?
Cork should stick to cricket, as he has made so many mistakes this morning, he has verbal diarrhoea.
What is it with this station & cricketers?.
First of all, hi Ram, it's nice to see you, to see you nice

What is it with this station & cricketers? Good question. They seem to pick their cricket presenters from the School of Sucking Up. Cork can give a decent enough summing up of a match once it is over, but then so can I. His previews and predictions are rubbish, he ended up with so much egg all over his face during the last Ashes series in Australia I thought the station would never re-employ him. Perhaps other retired cricketers aren't interested in working for TS, who could blame them?
Venetian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33
BanglaRoad
Forum Member

First of all, hi Ram, it's nice to see you, to see you nice

What is it with this station & cricketers? Good question. They seem to pick their cricket presenters from the School of Sucking Up. Cork can give a decent enough summing up of a match once it is over, but then so can I. His previews and predictions are rubbish, he ended up with so much egg all over his face during the last Ashes series in Australia I thought the station would never re-employ him. Perhaps other retired cricketers aren't interested in working for TS, who could blame them?
I think all the decent ex cricketers work for Sky and would give TS a wide berth.
I never once heard Ronald Charles predict nothing but an England win, no matter what the match situation was. Blind faith is just not good enough from a so called "expert". That is what seven year old boys rely on when talking about football in the playground.
BTW Cork is the one on TS that gets under my skin the most. Even more than Quinn and that is saying something!
BanglaRoad is offline   Reply With Quote