Michele talking about the Gays again

Comments

• revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has a messiah complex. She can't talk about buttering toast without making like she's doing it for all the oppressed gay people in the world. Bore off woman
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot even listen to her anymore, I just zone out.^_^
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    she is so desperate for the LGBT vote.

Michelle is desperate to win as well.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Michelle has a messiah complex. She can't talk about buttering toast without making like she's doing it for all the oppressed gay people in the world. Bore off woman

Hey, sometimes you have to have help knowing what side your bread is buttered. ;-)

I'm kidding, she's appalling. :D
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Michelle (a straight woman) try to tell me (a gay man) how to behave. Who the hell does she think she is and why does she seem to think she can tell a gay man how they can and can't behave?
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Hey, sometimes you have to have help knowing what side your bread is buttered. ;-)

Drop it on the floor, pick it up and look for the fluffy side :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Michelle (a straight woman) try to tell me (a gay man) how to behave. Who the hell does she think she is and why does she seem to think she can tell a gay man how they can and can't behave?

I agree. It's just about every time she takes to the floor in any argument or discussion. Up comes her love of "the gays". SHUT UP woman you will still get your income.
  • Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    club20 wrote: »
    I dont know how the LGBT community have survived for so long without her

:D
    grayflower wrote: »
    She holds the patent for homosexuality.

Dont knock her. The gay community owes her alot

For what exactly? Goodness grief. What on earth do I as a middle aged gay man owe her????

Precisely. I really hope someone on BOTS takes her to task on this when she is evicted.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Dont knock her. The gay community owes her alot

What gay community?...the US one or worldwide.
    I haven't a clue who she is.
    Going by what i'm seeing of her in the house though i'm seeing KH second in command and waiting for her next order from KH.
    I'm not seeing "the strong woman" she is supposed to be.
    She seems to be hanging on to KH every word and telling people what they should think.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    She holds the patent for homosexuality.

I think I love you.

• rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is wrong with the woman?

It's her gimmick.
  • Nearly NewNearly New Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What gay community?...the US one or worldwide.
    I haven't a clue who she is.
    Going by what i'm seeing of her in the house though i'm seeing KH second in command and waiting for her next order from KH.
    I'm not seeing "the strong woman" she is supposed to be.
    She seems to be hanging on to KH every word and telling people what they should think.

Looks like the US gay community and a few deluded UK fans of Drag Race have bought into the hype but otherwise she's an irrelevant as Ken would say.;-)
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Nearly New wrote: »
    Looks like the US gay community and a few deluded UK fans of Drag Race have bought into the hype but otherwise she's an irrelevant as Ken would say.;-)

Poor Ken.....gone too soon....sniffle.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pompeybird wrote: »
    Its more about me me me and i i i rather than the people she claims to campaign for.
    Jesus she is boring me now.

As somebody on here said a few days ago, it's like just wearing a tee shirt with a slogan on it. Like "I love the gays I do".

What on earth she thinks she's actually doing for gay people by simply appearing on CBB, I don't know.
    Why she thinks she's the person to do whatever she thinks she's doing, I don't know the answer to that either.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are "The Gays" are they a dancing troupe?

I'd not want her championing my cause, she reeks of desperation and wanting to be the saviour.
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody should make a complication video of all the times she's dropped the 'Gay' bomb on the show...I'm sure her community would love it.
  • diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Who are "The Gays" are they a dancing troupe?

I'd not want her championing my cause, she reeks of desperation and wanting to be the saviour.

That is what they said about Jesus and look at him now
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her and know that she is proud of who she is. So what if she mentions the community every five minutes, it might be because she misses her friends back home so she mentions them so they know she is thinking of them.

I have no problem with anything she says, its just this forum that has a problem with her.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is what they said about Jesus and look at him now

I've not seen him for a while.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I like her and know that she is proud of who she is. So what if she mentions the community every five minutes, it might be because she misses her friends back home so she mentions them so they know she is thinking of them.

I have no problem with anything she says, its just this forum that has a problem with her.

Good for her to feel proud to be gay.
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the biggest game player and the most desperate to win imo. With Cami being nominated (and if not evicted, I'm sure will be booed) it will be interesting to see how Michelle behaves after it. I'm convinced she'll subtly move away from Katie, as so far I think she has no backbone and is just doing whatever she can to be liked on the outside.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By constantly banging on about the "gay community", I would propose that she is being homophobic. She is suggesting that they are not part of normal society but some sort of militant protest group who see themselves outside of it.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good for her to feel proud to be gay.

She's not gay
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not seen him for a while.

I last saw him about a month ago - he's due back about easter time I think ;-)
  • dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    By constantly banging on about the "gay community", I would propose that she is being homophobic. She is suggesting that they are not part of normal society but some sort of militant protest group who see themselves outside of it.

I wouldn't go as far as homophobic, but she is all about pigeon holes and labels. She come across more interested in division, then recognising we're all kinda the same.