CBB January 2015; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’chat; all contributions welcome

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
For newbies, it's a thread for posting tweets, Facebook stuff, links to video clips, newspaper and magazine articles - anything relevant to CBB that's not big enough to deserve its own thread.

The idea of this is someone can get in from work/college etc and skim quickly through the thread to see what's been occurring.

It's worked well in the past because there was rarely duplication. If you're posting say a tweet, hit Refresh first in case someone's done it already. If someone's already doing the tweets, leave them to it. After an hour you could post "would you like me to take over?".

The chit chat rule has been relaxed a little, hope people don't mind as this place can be used as a safe haven when it's a bit rough out there

Thread dedicated to the memory of our late friend Sad BB Addict as we head into our first full year of CBB and BB without him at the helm

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes

I will be unable to cover #CBB, BUT, #BBCP will still go on thanks to @sasquatch31 @BBCPChat @RobInnes87 @GJ69 @LadyLucyxx Thanks to them!
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    For newbies, it's a thread for posting tweets, Facebook stuff, links to video clips, newspaper and magazine articles - anything relevant to CBB that's not big enough to deserve its own thread.

The idea of this is someone can get in from work/college etc and skim quickly through the thread to see what's been occurring.

It's worked well in the past because there was rarely duplication. If you're posting say a tweet, hit Refresh first in case someone's done it already. If someone's already doing the tweets, leave them to it. After an hour you could post "would you like me to take over?".

The chit chat rule has been relaxed a little, hope people don't mind as this place can be used as a safe haven when it's a bit rough out there

Thread dedicated to the memory of our late friend Sad BB Addict as we head into our first full year of CBB and BB without him at the helm

Hi rich, great to see you back again, all ready for the off. :):D I suppose you'll watch the best and worst of CBB coming on at 10pm tonight, although no visible thread can I see. :)
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Rich and Happy New Year to you and all who sail in her :)

Just found out CBB is to be 5 weeks long, not happy about that at all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee Latchford-Evans ‏@llatchfordevans 3h3 hours ago

Seems to be a bit of chatter about me & @bbuk this year 😳 I'm interested to know if you guys would like to see me in it or not? 😊👍🙈
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TellyMix Big Brother ‏@TM_BigBro 20m20 minutes ago

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 lineup: Patsy Kensit to spill about ex husbands? http://bit.ly/1Fdi0xZ #bbuk
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see this up ...I do hope it gets pinned .:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TellyMix Big Brother ‏@TM_BigBro 10m10 minutes ago

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 contestants: Three more stars linked to new series http://bit.ly/1xMkzAp #bbuk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

I have asked the mods :)
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Ritchie *mwah* :D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see the return of this thread - makes me feel excited that CBB is really close! Thanks Richie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, am more excited about this thread than most of the people ( " celebs") going in, rather read this thread than watch dip-sticks in there.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya Erin, hello everybodypeeps!! :D

I've raised meself from my sick-bed - gotta be match fit for CBB innit :kitty:

Can't wait :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother UK ‏@bbuk 4m4 minutes ago

Fancy being on TV? Have strong opinions? Then come and join @Rylan and @EmmaWillis on #CBBBOTS. Here are the details: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/want-be-bit-side-0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Blagger ‏@bigblaggeruk 11m11 minutes ago

To clarify. The Red mirror is NOT in the same location as the clock from last January #bbuk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6rTTFKCcAAPHU3.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwitCelebGossip.com ‏@TwitCelebGossip 9m9 minutes ago

Attention all #CBB fans! Celebrity housemates have been spotted entering the show grounds! More information soon, when it comes in. #BBUK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TellyMix ‏@tellymix 3m3 minutes ago

#CBB line up!
    Keith Chegwin
    is the favourite to win ahead of tomorrow's launch: http://tly.mx/1xzpndW
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Hiya Erin, hello everybodypeeps!! :D

I've raised meself from my sick-bed - gotta be match fit for CBB innit :kitty:

Can't wait :blush:

Hi :) gutted to read you are not very well...but as you say "have to be match fit for CBB" :D see you around ....take care .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBBOTS...Paul (Glass's man) and all the other audience regulars have been axed, for new faces! Result ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBBOTS...Paul (Glass's man) and all the other audience regulars have been axed, for new faces! Result ...

God help those new faces then if they have an opinion that doesn't go with the party line ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Big Brother is coming back! And if you've ever found yourself shouting at the telly, why not come and join Rylan and Emma on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side and voice your opinions on the telly?

Being in the CBBBOTS audience is your chance to get involved with the show. It's a front row ticket to the action, as you'll get to come down and sit in the studio to watch our panel and presenters discuss all the latest developments from the House.

If you want to be a part of it, and you’re at least 18 years old, email us at audience@bbbitontheside.com with your name, age, e-mail address and phone number.

CBBBOTS returns on January 7 2015.

Come and be part of our fairy tale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother UK Goss ‏@BBUKGossip 57s57 seconds ago

.@Rylan will be talking all things Celebrity Big Brother tomorrow morning on @ITVLorraine - Tune in at 8:30am on @ITV #CBB
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww, I like Paul (and Dan - has he been given the boot too?)
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Face to face noms on friday :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 5 have revealed the new look Diary Room ahead of tonight’s launch

With Celebrity Big Brother just hours away, Channel 5 have released the first look at the brand new Diary Room chair. In a difference from the technological and interactive chair we saw in the summer, we now have a chair fit for a fairytale.

Hidden in the thorns of the Big Brother Eye, is the new Diary Room chair which takes on a furry wolf shape, with the moon behind it.

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/cbbdr.jpg