Options

Why is Parez responsible for others leaving?

danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
Forum Member
✭✭
Obviously Alexander, but why does Cami Lee keep saying people have left because of you, to Parez? Jeremy and Ken got kicked out because of actions of their own doings. Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure either but, I do remember that he "feared for his safety" with all three of them. Maybe he exaggerated his influence in the house and the others believe that he was the deciding factor in all three going.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Didn't you know he 'goaded' Alexander by being gay, in a dress and breathing. Alexander couldn't control his desire to punch a man in a dress standing in the vicinity of his food and that was all Perez's fault.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I'm not sure either but, I do remember that he "feared for his safety" with all three of them. Maybe he exaggerated his influence in the house and the others believe that he was the deciding factor in all three going.

Okay, but then why hasn't Nadia got any stick for threatening to call the police over Ken?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Obviously Alexander, but why does Cami Lee keep saying people have left because of you, to Parez? Jeremy and Ken got kicked out because of actions of their own doings. Or am I missing something?

well obviously he got Jeremy drunk put his fingers down jeremy's throat to make him throw up, then with the power of telekinesis made Jeremy fondle Chloe's robe....

Ken didn't say anything untoward it's a little known fact that Perez is a world class ventriloquist and it was him speaking in a weird accent talking about "the negroes"......haven't you been watching?!>:(
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »

Why didn't they mention it when Ken and Jeremy left?

It's almost like they're rewriting history to suit their own agenda..........
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Cos Hopkins has told them al that.
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't even to blame for Alexander leaving. Alexander wanted to leave and completely overreacted.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly cannot get my head around this point, I'm confused by it even though I've watched it all, well the highlights. I'm aware of bad feeling between Alexander and Perez and the comments made but I felt like he got wound up more when Perez put Katie's dress on. :confused: then there was the 'don't breathe on my food'
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't even to blame for Alexander leaving. Alexander wanted to leave and completely overreacted.

There's more to it that we don't know, they didn't show Alexander's discussion in the diary room before deciding to leave.
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you not remember Perez screaming, ranting and swearing at Jeremy, just after the incident. Then there was when he was screaming and ranting in Katie H's face, with regards making love in a field with her husband, before they got married. That was seriously disturbing, he then went for Cami and then Ken, using the same tactics.

Funny how he changed when he first heard the public screaming for him to get out and Katie P came in. Now he is back to normal, and the rants and rages continue.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not. If they break the rules it's their own responsibility. I know that's anathema to many people.
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Katie Hopkins said it when Alexander first left. Cami Li is a follower (Like Michelle) and probably just picked up on that and ran with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kingsy wrote: »
    There's more to it that we don't know, they didn't show Alexander's discussion in the diary room before deciding to leave.

We saw his interview where he admitted he was ashamed of his inability to control his anger. I respect him for telling the truth of the whole situation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy made his own bed. Ken did too, but pretty much all the girls were pushing for him to be kicked out. They all hated him but now try to make out it's so sad Perez made him go!

As for Alexander he CHOSE to leave. He couldn't stop himself using homophobic words so left before he did more damage. But then it must be Perez's fault. He was after all committing the awful crime of breathing.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't you know he 'goaded' Alexander by being gay, in a dress and breathing. Alexander couldn't control his desire to punch a man in a dress standing in the vicinity of his food and that was all Perez's fault.

Oh, he needled Alexander in every corner of the house, Alexander said.
    And when Alexander got angry, Perez fled to the DR fearing for his safety.
    Perez is an obnoxious wornm and it's nothing to do with his being gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    academia wrote: »

Did you watch Alexander's interview? :confused:
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kingsy wrote: »

The whole thing was a bit fishy, but I'm referring to the taunting that occurred beforehand. It really wasn't that extreme. Not nearly as extreme as the treatment Perez is getting now, that's for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    academia wrote: »

How exactly did he 'needle' and 'goad' Alexander? His goading of Alexander has often been talked about but no-one seems to really know what he did that was so terrible. Alexander seemed goaded by Perez's very presence and needled by the fact that Perez didn't alter his own behaviour to scurry around Alexander's own prejudices.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

May be you are being to littral maybe she did not want to just say Alexander but it is just one word I am sure they don't analyse every word thy say in there parez Has taunted all the housemates from the day he went in there if you get a little back then you will just have to take it on the chin Personally sooner you leaves the better
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    well obviously he got Jeremy drunk put his fingers down jeremy's throat to make him throw up, then with the power of telekinesis made Jeremy fondle Chloe's robe....

Ken didn't say anything untoward it's a little known fact that Perez is a world class ventriloquist and it was him speaking in a weird accent talking about "the negroes"......haven't you been watching?!>:(

:D..Quality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AMS13 wrote: »
    Do you not remember Perez screaming, ranting and swearing at Jeremy, just after the incident. Then there was when he was screaming and ranting in Katie H's face, with regards making love in a field with her husband, before they got married. That was seriously disturbing, he then went for Cami and then Ken, using the same tactics.

Funny how he changed when he first heard the public screaming for him to get out and Katie P came in. Now he is back to normal, and the rants and rages continue.

Yes but I also remember some of the girls kicking off too. Cami Lee being one of them. And Nadia threatening to call the police. Yet Parez gets all the blame.
  • Options
    bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins said it when Alexander first left. Cami Li is a follower (Like Michelle) and probably just picked up on that and ran with it.

And Chloe, Kav and Calum.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because he's read the rule book.

The others just wave it around but ignore its contents.
  • Options
    ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically the housemates have all accused Perez of quoting rule breaks as breaches of his contract in the diary room and demanded Alexander was removed because his personal safety was risked. There was talk that Alexander exit was suspicious because it oddly did not show him asking Big Brother to leave or even walking out the door as what usually happens. People believe he was asked to leave with pay to ensure Perez stayed.

In regards to Ken and Jeremy, its been mentioned already in the replies that with these housemates he "feared for his personal safety" too and so they went. He wasn't the deciding factor but I have a feeling Perez got a taste that he had power to kick people out and so went full force when it came to Alexander's removal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    getting really fed up of people minimising the effect Perez had on Alexander. Alexander is a heterosexual man. On what planet do people think its ok for a gay man to behave luridly towards a straight man. Its absolutely fine if he wants a right hook (which incidently would be highly probable in the real world). Alexander was not homophobic Perez overstepped the boundaries. Gay people want equality, they have it. We are all expected to support and respect gay peoples rights and most of us do. I for one have many gay friends would they blow kisses at me or my husband in a suggestive manner. Absolutely not they respect our sexuality. Perez is a disrespectful little shit who plays the Gay card at every opportunity and I agree with Michelle Visage. He is an utter embarrassment to the gay community and his Son who thankfully is too young to realise. The man needs a spell in a mental hospital if you ask me. Disgusting vile cretin>:(