WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Yeah she was on SSN's last week :)

great to have her back just a shame I don't get SSN :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    sherer wrote: »
    great to have her back just a shame I don't get SSN :cry:

I'm glad she doesn't do Goals on Sunday anymore, Paul Boardman is much better than she used to be, think they should put her back on Football First. Quite easy on the eye, just dont think she was suited to Goals on Sunday in comparison to Footie 1st. Kammy has a bit of a laugh while doing GOS, and she just looked a bIt out of place
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Goals on Sunday I don't think was her style.

Super Sunday anyone? I think though she should be given a better role.
  • Options
    Faxy FowlerFaxy Fowler Posts: 17,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a feeling she's going to be moved to Sky Sports News shifts with the occasional bit of general stand-in presenting.

Its been Julian Waters way of earning a crust for god knows how long, so it will be the same for her, I fancy.
  • Options
    sutton111sutton111 Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a feeling she's going to be moved to Sky Sports News shifts with the occasional bit of general stand-in presenting.

Its been Julian Waters way of earning a crust for god knows how long, so it will be the same for her, I fancy.

yea but Julian Waters is rubbish along with the most of the sky sports Arsenal news especially David Bobin thank God he does do the spanish football anymore.
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen Chamberlain is the only woman to do a convincing job on a football programme, imo....and I'm a woman who likes football!
    Sorry - I know I'll probably get lynched for saying that, but on the whole I would rather listen to a bloke talk about football than a woman - just as I would talk to my other half about football, but to my girlfriends about other things, I suppose....I know that's daft, but there it is...sorry:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Natalie Sawyer and Mille Clode are good.

All these new male presenters are weird, and they get primetime slots. I also don't get Ed Chamerblain?!

Ian Payne is boring, Rob was better on Soccer Special, but he started to immitate Jeff Stelling, and got annoying.

Does Matt Lorenzo still do SSN, since starting on Footy First?
  • Options
    sutton111sutton111 Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JD_W wrote: »
    Natalie Sawyer and Mille Clode are good.

All these new male presenters are weird, and they get primetime slots. I also don't get Ed Chamerblain?!

Ian Payne is boring, Rob was better on Soccer Special, but he started to immitate Jeff Stelling, and got annoying.

Does Matt Lorenzo still do SSN, since starting on Footy First?

I agree Natalie and Mille are good i dont get Ed chamerblain either.
    I can't stand Ian payne especialy tonight i was flicking between Sky soccer special and Spurs v Arsenal and he kept saying Arsenal could come back, Arsenal always come back againist spurs it must be so annoying to listen to if youre a Spurs supporter especially, it was so annoying to me and i support man utd. So biased.:mad:
  • Options
    RuudRuud Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why doesnt DI Stewart do SSN anymore?
  • Options
    CPFCCPFC Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Ruud wrote: »
    why doesnt DI Stewart do SSN anymore?

she does the Golf Show now.
    The female presenters on SSN are nice to look at but completely useless at anything but reading the autocue and looking pretty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutton111 wrote: »
    yea but Julian Waters is rubbish

I wasn't commenting on his ability, just pointing for the purpose of comparison that he does the news channel and little else.
  • Options
    RuudRuud Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CPFC wrote: »
    she does the Golf Show now.
    The female presenters on SSN are nice to look at but completely useless at anything but reading the autocue and looking pretty.

so that shows runs all year round then
  • Options
    TRSTRS Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    Helen Chamberlain is the only woman to do a convincing job on a football programme, imo....and I'm a woman who likes football!
    Sorry - I know I'll probably get lynched for saying that, but on the whole I would rather listen to a bloke talk about football than a woman - just as I would talk to my other half about football, but to my girlfriends about other things, I suppose....I know that's daft, but there it is...sorry:o

Have to say, i think Rebecca Lowe is excellent on Setanta's Blue Square coverage. I've got no objection to women being involved in the presentation at all, but really don't like the MOTD woman commentator.
  • Options
    Nick GNick G Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering where Rebecca had gone but she was back on Thursday night. Her interviews are rather better than those we get on Setanta's Premiership coverage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruud wrote: »
    so that shows runs all year round then

It virtually does.

The European Tour is a weekly event on SKY except when BBC have the US/British Masters and the Open.

There is not even an off season as after the Volvo Masters its straight off to China for the HSBC Champions Trophy.