Full Frontal Nudity in Movies

123457»

Comments

• NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Actually the title of this thread make me laugh. Reminds me of that old monty python sketch by the same name. Rememeber the silly posh voice that kept announcing "Full Frontal Nudity"!
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,923
    Forum Member
    Probably been mentioned but Leo diCaprio in Total Eclipse.
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't know that Leo had done full frontal.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    Yes, according to imdb.com it was one of the first mainstream movies to show male full frontals.

Quote:
    Both Oliver Reed and Alan Bates were initially apprehensive about filming the legendary wrestling scene due to insecurity over who had the largest "member". Eventually, after both actors got drunk, compared sizes and realized there was little difference between the two, filming continued with relative ease.

Reed said in an interview that between takes he would sometimes have "a quick jodrell" to keep up, er, appearances...
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    What about full 'backal' nudity? I don't think I've ever seen anyone's bumhole in a 'proper' film. Not that I want to, it just seems to perhaps be the ultimate taboo. Granted there might be in some of the 'contains real sex' films referenced here, such as Shortbus, but I haven't seen most of them.

Matthew McConaughey shows off his bumhole in Magic Mike when he does that backroll during his striptease.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reed said in an interview that between takes he would sometimes have "a quick jodrell" to keep up, er, appearances...

He also whipped it out in that desert island film from the Eighties with Amanda Donohue. Was it called 'Castaway'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technically, we can add Ben Affleck to this list with possibly the most gratuitous penis shot in cinema history.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In Gone Girl? You hardly see it though. At least in the other films it's out for all to see, but in GG it barely starts to appear and the camera angle changes.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i still miss the nude love scene between natasja kinski and jodie foster, in hotel new hampshire. quite something, that was, both barely legal young hot actresses were very bouncy i can tell you. in original cinema version but subsequently remioved.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sebastienne. derek jarman. passed fillm censors in cropped academy format but entered cinemas in original format with mens willies showing at bottom of frame .....
  • rufus oculusrufus oculus Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    spiney2 wrote: »
    sebastienne. derek character. passed fillm censors in cropped academy format but entered cinemas in original format with mens willies showing at bottom of frame .....

Great film. All the dialogue in Latin. One character calls another "Oedipus"! and the subtitle comes up as "Mother****er"!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Dakota Johnson isn't afraid of getting her kit off in 50 Shades!
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    The Rainbow is another Ken Russell/DH Lawrence mix with the three mains stripping off. As I recall Glenda Jackson does a full frontal in Women in Love as well as the boys.

Maurice has male full frontal as does dreadful film Little Ashes.

Damage is another example (don't think we saw Jeremy Irons full-frontal).

And of course for harrowing, Schindler's List. Although as Holocaust films go it isn't gloomy.*It focuses more on the triumph of the will and Schindler and Goth as characters and is well worth a watch.
    Kate Winslet gets naked in Jude and Christopher Eccleston may have done likewise.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    In terms of hollywood I got the impression there was less full frontal nudity?Hollywood hardly makes an 18 films these days mores the pity .
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    In terms of hollywood I got the impression there was less full frontal nudity?Hollywood hardly makes an 18 films these days mores the pity .
    Yep, not much money in it. Cinemas don't like them because the mid teens can't watch. A lot of countries won't show them at all. Even TV doesn't seem in a rush to take them. You don't see many true 18s on Sky Movies these days.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Yep, not much money in it. Cinemas don't like them because the mid teens can't watch. A lot of countries won't show them at all. Even TV doesn't seem in a rush to take them. You don't see many true 18s on Sky Movies these days.

50 shades of grey?Although theres no front nudity it is a very succesful 18.

I wish theyd cater more to the niche of films for adults rather than the teen market as I feel if they catered it would create the demand.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member

You can still have full-frontal nudity in a 15.