Which famous people really annoy you....

13»

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre - for the self absorbtion, the conceit, the vanity and outright self love he clearly has for himself.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catrin22 wrote: »
    Philip Scofield - me, me,me all the time and how many tv shows does he have to present?:yawn:
    Olly Murs - cocky, annoying :sleep:
    Keith lemon (a character i no lol) - vile man, creepy and sooo not funny:yawn:
    Cheryl Cole - cant warm to her i don't know why:confused:
    Jeff brazier - arrogant:mad:

got lots more but cant think of any right now! lol

I just copied and pasted your list! But I left out Ben Shepherd and highlighted Olly Murs. For obvious reasons.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    happy tv wrote: »
    Alex Jones, she is so cringeworthy...really bad presenting at the BAFTA's/awful on the One show
    Gethin Jones, bores me to death... can't really blame his fiancee for leaving
    Amanda Holden; she seems rather sinister

So you won't be watching Daybreak from now on! Actually in real life he is a very funny and charming man. It is the stuff he has to do. And I am certain it was the other way round with Katherine!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Beckhams (possibly Sir David and Lady Victoria soon. Cameron may well give him a headline catching knighthood in the next Honours List:sleep:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Beckhams (possibly Sir David and Lady Victoria soon. Cameron may well give him a headline catching knighthood in the next Honours List:sleep:)

I'm finding the Beckhams incredibly irritating too, I was only thinking that earlier when David was once again on the news :mad:

And strangely enough, my words to my partner was - I think Becks is after a Knighthood :D
  • strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy F*****g Clarkson
  • FlannyFlanny Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gok Wan & Chris Evans. Don't know why they just annoy me.
  • randy toksvigrandy toksvig Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole (annoying)
    Ashley Cole (very annoying)
    Joe Cole (squeaky voice)
    Stephanie Cole (spoils programmes)
    Old King Cole (tedious man)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Lulu
    Cilla Black
    Gloria Hunniford
    Felicity Kendal
    Cheryl Tweedy
    Loose Women
    Shouty Schofield
    Richard Hammond
    Jeremy Clarkson

Probably got loads more but too early to get my brain in gear, great to have a rant though.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Kylie....ugh she's such an irritant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Kylie, she's such an irritant
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Too much of him in the news again. I don't know why he is so revered.

He seems like a decent enough person, but he doesn't even bother to live in this country anymore so let's not get too carried away with the 'national treasure' stuff!! :D

Also -

Amanda Holden
    Phillip Schofield
    All the Loose Women
    Alex Jones
    The Kardashians
    That lot from TOWIE
    Rihanna
    Keith Lemon
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Cole (annoying)
    Ashley Cole (very annoying)
    Joe Cole (squeaky voice)
    Stephanie Cole (spoils programmes)
    Old King Cole (tedious man)

What about Nat King Cole?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    ...and why?

For me -

Christine Bleakley - Just cannot warm to her. If she appears on the tv, I change channel.
    Keith Lemon - Don't understand why so many people like him. Creepy, creepy man.
    Pippa Middleton - 'Her Royal Hotness', except she isn't royal and isn't a patch on her sister.
    Cheryl Cole - ABH does not a national treasure make.
    Sinitta - Pointless publicity seeker. At least five years older than however old she claims to be at the moment.
    The Kardashians - Annoying and pointless.
    Anna Wintour - Just plain weird. Looks just like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.
    David Cameron - Makes me angry just by looking at him. Has a face I could never tire of slapping.
    Angelina Jolie - The leg, the LEG! Why did she have stick her bloody leg out like that?!
    Peter Andre - The 'I'm such a nice guy' act doesn't wash with me. The guy is a creep.

Yes, this is a bitchy thread :D and yes some people will disagree with other people's opinions, but each to their own and all that, lets not argue. :)

OOOh I like this thread :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Holly Willoughby and her flared nostrils

Her equally vapid and totally-everywhere pal Fearne Cotton

Peter Andre - so toe-curlingly awful that he now resembles someone doing a total Peter Andre send-up

Amanda Holden for being so blatantly desperate to return to BGT fame after almost dying on the operating table

Cilla Black - after all this time and with her bank balance why would you not fix those bloody teeth!:eek:

Anyone who appears on Location Location Location - not really celebs but total plonkers who get shown around some great properties and STILL cannot make up their bloody minds by the end of the show!..too much space, too little space, too near the road, not near the beach...:mad::mad::mad:

That Liverpool lass who worked the EasyJet customer service desk in 'Airline' whose honking voice brought out psychotic tendencies in me...

Keira Knightly - that upper lip...that upper lip and how her acting is based upon how it sits on her face during a scene...

Carol Vorderman....tries waaaayy too hard these days and has claimed the whole grieving process over poor, lovely Richard Whitely for herself.

Shilpa Shetty - I did not fall for her angel-act on CBB and was sickened by how the nation's media fell at her feet afterwards while crucifying poor Jade. If something seems too good to be true then it usually is...

Oh my goodness I nearly choked on my tea reading that, so funny but so true. :D:D:D
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Steve Wright :mad:
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shilpa Shetty - I did not fall for her angel-act on CBB and was sickened by how the nation's media fell at her feet afterwards while crucifying poor Jade. If something seems too good to be true then it usually is...

I think you have a point. I was pretty disgusted when it was revealed she'd appeared on Indian shows mocking black people

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/shilpa-shetty-accused-of-racism-hypocrisy-and-being-a-fake/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=EileenDover;58434277
    Keith Lemon - Don't understand why so many people like him. Creepy, creepy man.

Yes, this is a bitchy thread :D and yes some people will disagree with other people's opinions, but each to their own and all that, lets not argue. :)[/QUOTE]

Firstly - Keith Lemon is a CHARACTER, played by Leigh Francis, the fact you're calling him a creepy man makes me think you're possibly not aware of this.... Google Leigh Francis, there are vids of interviews with him, I don't find him creepy at all, I think he's a genius, probably slightly nuts - but in a good way, and not creepy.

Secondly - "Lets not argue" - well don't start an argument then, if you think you can post such a thread on a forum like this and not start an argument, that's just weird...