Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5mfK9gfys - here an episode of KP + PA Stateside. OMG Could he be even more needy! Constant search for attentions - you just have to watch it.

Watched it. They were so desperately competitive weren't they?
    Check out 8 mins 30 seconds into the video where Johnny Vaughn is complimenting Katie during a radio interview and mentions seeing her breasts 'before Pete'. Peter Andre looks SO pished off and jealous, instead of laughing along with the (admittedly poor) joke.

The whole episode, IMO, involves Pete making snide passive aggressive comments, which then become more confrontational when travelling in the car with KP - questioning her 'job', etc.

I don't like the dead eyed, cold fish that is the Pricey, but its amazing just how competitive, jealous, possessive and desperate for attention he appears in this episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is fair to judge the behaviour of either at what was an incredibly bad time in their marriage, in fact it was the final stages when they probably hated each other.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the episode where stateside they had that massive argument or something..
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Last week he said he wants to be a children's presenter - now this week it's to be an actor in Downtown......are there no limits to this man's talents (ego!)
    I wonder what job he'll be after in next weeks column!
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Watched it. They were so desperately competitive weren't they?
    Check out 8 mins 30 seconds into the video where Johnny Vaughn is complimenting Katie during a radio interview and mentions seeing her breasts 'before Pete'. Peter Andre looks SO pished off and jealous, instead of laughing along with the (admittedly poor) joke.

The whole episode, IMO, involves Pete making snide passive aggressive comments, which then become more confrontational when travelling in the car with KP - questioning her 'job', etc.

I don't like the dead eyed, cold fish that is the Pricey, but its amazing just how competitive, jealous, possessive and desperate for attention he appears in this episode.

It's a good post-mortem, rewatching The Next Chapter. The marriage is clearly all over bar the shouting, I think they all know that including Claire. (unknown to us, they are already in marriage crisis counselling by this point) I notice the whole DOTY thing is being ramped up even then (despite the fact it's Katie that appears to actually have the children the background of most shots)

Also something to note, in the African Adventure, Katie tell Pete he only comes onto her when 'role play' is involved. What an odd thing to say. It made me wonder if PA has a Madonna-**** complex? He certainly has a lot of turmoil regarding to distinctly different types of women. Worth discussing?

(and p.s DOTY- should shouldn't pick up a child under 5 by one arm below the elbow, I know this and I'm not even a parent ;)).
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »

here's another one! Peter Andre & Katie Price JORDAN Relationship DEON NATHAN 'Go'

(sad, sad, sad):cry::p

Love the song choice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the timeline, how long after the Africa trip and renewing vows did he leave her?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    In the timeline, how long after the Africa trip and renewing vows did he leave her?

Africa was screened in November 2008 (don't know when the visit as but these things have quite a quick turnaround) and by May 2009 he'd left.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    The renewal of vows was mentioned in September 2008 http://metro.co.uk/2008/09/23/peter-and-katie-renew-vows-523515/ so around 8 month later he left (only a day or two after those photo's of KP drunk, out with Andrew Gould)

Whatever reason they split up, these things happen. It's called life.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched those various clips from P&K's shows (thanks to all who posted, have never seen the majority before!), got to say, as awful as they both are at times, I much prefer that version of Pete and can actually see why some of his fans may like him... :eek: I know, slippery slope. :D Yes, he's needy and attention-seeking and all the rest, but at least you can see a real person there, warts and all, as opposed to the ridiculous cardboard made-by-CAN-for-sympathy one on his current show.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Having watched those various clips from P&K's shows (thanks to all who posted, have never seen the majority before!), got to say, as awful as they both are at times, I much prefer that version of Pete and can actually see why some of his fans may like him... :eek: I know, slippery slope. :D Yes, he's needy and attention-seeking and all the rest, but at least you can see a real person there, warts and all, as opposed to the ridiculous cardboard made-by-CAN-for-sympathy one on his current show.

:eek:
    Has momma finally got you to go over to the orange side?
    They are both bloody awful, but at least when they were still married they could be awful together, and didn't have to rope hair-flicking trainee doctors and cage-fighting trannies into their mess.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to confess,there was far more chemistry between him and kate (when they wasn't rowing) than i've ever seen with him and emily,i do believe he did genuinely love her,now they hate each other,it's a shame really..But life moves on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has momma finally got you to go over to the orange side?
    They are both bloody awful, but at least when they were still married they could be awful together, and didn't have to rope hair-flicking trainee doctors and cage-fighting trannies into their mess.

No, as persuasive as I'm sure Momma is ;) that will not be happening. All I mean really is that seeing them then (and much of what I've watched is completely new to me) is that they come across as actual people with real personalities as opposed to the hollow, vapid, directionless shells they now are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I have to confess,there was far more chemistry between him and kate (when they wasn't rowing) than i've ever seen with him and emily,i do believe he did genuinely love her,now they hate each other,it's a shame really..But life moves on.

Oh yeah, 100%. Even when they were being vile to each other, the chemistry was still apparent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    No, as persuasive as I'm sure Momma is ;) that will not be happening. All I mean really is that seeing them then (and much of what I've watched is completely new to me) is that they come across as actual people with real personalities as opposed to the hollow, vapid, directionless shells they now are.

Yup.
    Considering what a complete car crash it turned into, I still think they are both better suited to each other than anyone else.
    I don't know whether that makes me feel sorrier for him or her.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh interesting comment on that The Sun link today;

Yes they do all know him in Oz and guess what they cant stand him that's why he is over here as he can get no work over there. Years ago he had a gym in Oz which failed . His brothers ran restaurants/coffee shops in Oz which failed . So now they run coffee shops for Acorn in the UK which soon will be down the pan as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Oh interesting comment on that The Sun link today;

Yes they do all know him in Oz and guess what they cant stand him that's why he is over here as he can get no work over there. Years ago he had a gym in Oz which failed . His brothers ran restaurants/coffee shops in Oz which failed . So now they run coffee shops for Acorn in the UK which soon will be down the pan as well.

Ouch.
    To be fair, you can't really blame Australia. We spent years dumping our convicts on them - retaliating by landing us with PA was their only real solution.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.
    Considering what a complete car crash it turned into, I still think they are both better suited to each other than anyone else.
    I don't know whether that makes me feel sorrier for him or her.

I competely agree.

The ole PA/KP pairing was almost perfect.

Had they just got on with things and waved bye bye to the papps, they might have made it in this world.

I reckon - as KP has gone for tangoed muscle boy after tangoed muscle boy.....

...the PA camp have scratched their chins and said:I know, let's have Pete go out with the complete opposite of a big-titted, botoxed, brain-free media moocher. And, hey presto! They came up with Emily: trainee-doctor, au naturel, in awe of the ground Pete walks on.

Gah! It's all like something out of Frankenstein!

They're making monsters!

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I competely agree.

Had they just got on with things and waved bye bye to the papps, they might have made it in this world.

...the PA camp have scratched their chins and said:I know, let's have Pete go out with the complete opposite of a big-titted, botoxed, brain-free media moocher. And, hey presto! They came up with Emily: trainee-doctor, au naturel, in awe of the ground Pete walks on.

They're making monsters!

Not to mention she-who-must-not-be-named, the controller of the axis of evil.;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I competely agree.

They're making monsters!

So she looks at Pete all adoringly like a love struck puppy and he pretends to be interested whilst secretly lusting after big titted, fake baked, brain dead human Barbies and continually thinking 'why wasn't Amy Childs up for it?'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention she-who-must-not-be-named, the controller of the axis of evil.;)

Ah yes, of course, the evil puppet-mistress. Working away in her lab, forging, creating, tangoing new grist to the mill.* Powelling, I mean, ploughing away, making new series for ITV2.

* mill stands for millionairess ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So she looks at Pete all adoringly like a love struck puppy and he pretends to be interested whilst secretly lusting after big titted, fake baked, brain dead human Barbies and continually thinking 'why wasn't Amy Childs up for it?'

Oh no! Now I'm worried the sainted Ems will undergo some sort of 'transformation' and look a little 'different' for the next series...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't do it Ems!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Now I'm worried the sainted Ems will undergo some sort of 'transformation' and look a little 'different' for the next series...

Don't do it Ems!

A preview of Ems for next series http://www.mikemet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/orange3_fn.jpg

It could happen :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't do it Ems!

Check the photos - she looks shinier and oranger every time I see her.
This discussion has been closed.