Options

Hazel showing her true colours

Comments

• Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    All of the panel were of the same opinion tonight as we know kopite, but it's only Hazel who gets any flak on this forum.

And for what?

Sophie got a very easy time of it both by Emma and BBOTS imo.

Not that I wanted her to be given a hard time of it, but by comparison to Emma interviewing Hazel, she truly escaped and had it easy.

Yes, Emma did give Sophie an easy ride especially. I think it was because Sophie was near to tears after being evicted and getting the boos. But just because Hazel comes over as a very strong person and puts that big model smile on her face everybody thinks that she has no heart and doesn't care. But like Hazel told Charlie, at times she is dying inside! People like Sophie get off scot free because they act all sweet and innocent, hence why she did not get nominated other than by Sam!

But we all know that Sophie is not that sweet and innocent, even though I have nothing against the girl I cannot stand the hypocrisy on this forum!
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Hazel's true colours are sort of bright orange and plastic looking then she certainly showed them tonight.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Sara asked basically the same question, yet no criticism of her :confused:
    OP scraping the bottom of the barrel now!!! Any excuse to start a negitive Hazel post. The girls out pleasssssssssssssse move on!!!!:cry::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Hazel's true colours are sort of bright orange and plastic looking then she certainly showed them tonight.:D

Not a fan of fake tan ever, but she did not and never does look plastic Ludicrous what people make up just to be nasty.
    We could all slate Gina's looks :eek: but why do it all the time, after a while its pointless.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donnatella wrote: »
    OP scraping the bottom of the barrel now!!! Any excuse to start a negitive Hazel post. The girls out pleasssssssssssssse move on!!!!:cry::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Yes she is :) ok this is the last time I will ever mention Hazel's name on the forum, shouldn't be too difficult after tonight lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a bitch to Sophie but disguising it as pity, patronising bitch!

Wow - I cant follow that twisted logic. Why would Hazel be a bitch to Sophie? If I'm right, wasn't it Sophie who kept nominating Hazel and then her nan nominated her. Who's the bitch now then? Eh?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she is :) ok this is the last time I will ever mention Hazel's name on the forum, shouldn't be too difficult after tonight lol

Still cant follow you - Hazel's on the makeover show tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be there on Monday for the final. Don't know what ur problem with Hazel is - but hasn't she already been evicted?

Twins to win.....
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Wow - I cant follow that twisted logic. Why would Hazel be a bitch to Sophie? If I'm right, wasn't it Sophie who kept nominating Hazel and then her nan nominated her. Who's the bitch now then? Eh?

Sophie is a bitch. I never said I liked the girl, quite the opposite infact. Don't take it to heart :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Emma did give Sophie an easy ride especially. I think it was because Sophie was near to tears after being evicted and getting the boos. But just because Hazel comes over as a very strong person and puts that big model smile on her face everybody thinks that she has no heart and doesn't care. But like Hazel told Charlie, at times she is dying inside! People like Sophie get off scot free because they act all sweet and innocent, hence why she did not get nominated other than by Sam!

But we all know that Sophie is not that sweet and innocent, even though I have nothing against the girl I cannot stand the hypocrisy on this forum!

Absolutely Darcy. The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven on this forum.

Sophie got off very lightly. She should think herself lucky that Emma has Gina's version of girl code in mind. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please!!! Hazel was trying to be as kind as possible and quite the opposite of being a bitch. Get over it, Hazel has many fans on the outside and she is very happy to be out of that hell hole thank you very much!

Hazel looking very beautiful tonight!:)
    So many fans that she got evicted before Charlie the droning bore! LMFAO :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »

Did you even bother to watch the show?
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched this on +1 - not only did Hazel ask a fairly mild question that was no different to Sara's, she actually then tried to help Sophie by mentioning that viewers only see a fraction of what the housemates do when Sophie was clearly struggling to answer. Honestly, some people will look for any excuse to criticise Hazel but she was as fair as anyone could expect there
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    You Hazel-haters really are something else.

Yep, they see things which are simply not there! It's a stage beyond simple confirmation bias!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No thanks, her fans have enjoyed her being on Bots this week thank you, she has been great and has more life in her than any other person that has come out of the house!

Hazel will probably make the most money out of all of them! Good on her!:)

Don't get me wrong. I wish her every success and happiness (and wealth as her fans keep talking about her earning money it must be important).

I just don't want to see her on my TV anymore.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Just watched this on +1 - not only did Hazel ask a fairly mild question that was no different to Sara's, she actually then tried to help Sophie by mentioning that viewers only see a fraction of what the housemates do when Sophie was clearly struggling to answer. Honestly, some people will look for any excuse to criticise Hazel but she was as fair as anyone could expect there

Well said SourGrapes.

So sick of people slating Hazel for no reason other than utter bitterness. They are still not happy that their queen bee is in the final, but still want to hate Hazel on the outside because they know that Gina can't hold a candle to her. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me wrong. I wish her every success and happiness (and wealth as her fans keep talking about her earning money it must be important).

Well I'm one fan that's never talked about her money or her future success. Why? Because I don't give a shit what any of them do after the show.

But I can't believe that she's on BBOTS giving Sophie a wide margin of error, when she could've got stuck right into her, and yet bitter anti-Hazel people still want to find fault with her.

Oh and didn't you once feel sorry for Hazel?

What changed your mind? :confused:
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a vote to evict, not a vote to save.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We wont see or hear of any of them after Monday, so don't worry .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you even bother to watch the show?
    Yes thanks :) Hazel got evicted, Charlie's still there. What bit about what I said didn't you understand? I'll explain if you're struggling? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    It was a vote to evict, not a vote to save.
    I know, so 'all of her fans' could have voted to evict everyone else couldn't they? Isn't that how it works? With her popularity, the voting must have been fixed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes thanks :) Hazel got evicted, Charlie's still there. What bit about what I said didn't you understand? I'll explain if you're struggling? :D

We'll play your game. Yes, I'm struggling, so please explain. :cool:
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and didn't you once feel sorry for Hazel?

What changed your mind? :confused:

Yes I was pro Hazel during the whole Daley thing and the subsequent fallout that occurred on this forum. I still have no regrets supporting her for that period of her time in the house.
  • Options
    TaytoTayto Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel asked the question she was told to, it was written in bold letters on a card in front of her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I was pro Hazel during the whole Daley thing and the subsequent fallout that occurred on this forum. I still have no regrets supporting her for that period of her time in the house.

But you don't want to see her on your TV anymore? :confused:
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, so 'all of her fans' could have voted to evict everyone else couldn't they? Isn't that how it works? :p
    No, voters generally vote to evict one person and with 3 other people up last week it was always going to be difficult for her fans to save her.

Going by polls Hazel had more fans than Charlie and the twins, but was much more disliked and thus she went. That's what happens in a vote to evict.