Options

Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin has gone full on psychopath tonight. I am glad a rapist is getting a comeuppance but this god awful writing and characterization. Do they even watch there own prior storylines? With Scott there was a build up and aftermath... that was believable. The Moc storyline took a year to get to Gethin's announcement in the pub.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don`t know law or anything, but isn`t that a crime what Debbi did putting those posters up considering Kevin had the rape charges against him dropped?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    I don`t know law or anything, but isn`t that a crime what Debbi did putting those posters up considering Kevin had the rape charges against him dropped?

He reports her to the police next week. Although I have to say that he is pushing his luck a bit. He's gotten away with a lot. Pushing Debbie up against the wall I think would assault.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    He reports her to the police next week. Although I have to say that he is pushing his luck a bit. He's gotten away with a lot. Pushing Debbie up against the wall I think would assault.
    Yeah sderr...and Meic witnessed it. I wouldn`t blame Debi if she reported him, and I hate to stick up for Kevin, but she did provoke him. I believe if Meic hadn`t walked in when he did Debi could have been seriously hurt the way Kevin was feeling.It shook up Meic a lot too.
    I`m not excusing what Kevin did one bit,not for one second. It was disgusting and vile, and he deserves prison time for it. But Kevin has never been the same since his stroke. Is it possible a stroke can change someones behavior?
    Sioned is behaving like the pub is hers. Lording it over everyone and banning regular customers, and not letting Kevin work there anymore.
    It should be DJ painting the toilets out - not Dai. DJ was the one threatening Mark. He`s a real loose cannon after just a few drinks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What Kevin did will probably be blamed on the stroke, not that I think that is much of an excuse. The stroke was a long time ago. I know you don't like Debbie, but this time she is right he hurt Sheryl he's got a real anger problem it not right to just forget it.

I can't really blame Sioned for banning DJ or Kevin really sorry on that I thought she was right. Kevin is a rapist, he locked her in the shop and with her personal history a strong suspicion would be enough for him to be gone. And DJ well he's a clone of Scott so hard to blame her for that either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops sorry sderr - I didn`t mean to confuse you. I meant about Sioned banning Dai. DJ deserved to be banned - so did Mark for winding up DJ. Dai didn`t deserve it although he got the worst of the punishment.
    Diane has only known DJ 5 minutes, yet she puts DJ ahead of Dai every time.I just hope DJ doesn`t abuse Dianes kindness and steals from her.
    I don`t know what to make of DJ. One minute I like him, and another minute I don`t. He`s a very complex character. It wouldn`t surprise me if he seduced Gaynor behind Hywels back.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Oops sorry sderr - I didn`t mean to confuse you. I meant about Sioned banning Dai. DJ deserved to be banned - so did Mark for winding up DJ. Dai didn`t deserve it although he got the worst of the punishment.
    Diane has only known DJ 5 minutes, yet she puts DJ ahead of Dai every time.I just hope DJ doesn`t abuse Dianes kindness and steals from her.
    I don`t know what to make of DJ. One minute I like him, and another minute I don`t. He`s a very complex character. It wouldn`t surprise me if he seduced Gaynor behind Hywels back.

He can keep his hands off My Gaynor thanks very much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone provide clarification on Kevin's backstory? He was in prison once is that right? It was for starting a fight a football match or something like that? This was before the accident with Sioned and stroke?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a PYC episode today (Friday)? I can`t find it on Clic or BBC iPlayer
    :(

No there were 2 on Wednesday, so we've had the 5 episodes this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray....something to look forward to at last PYC fans
    :)
    March 7th, 2014 at 8:00pm
    S4C Digital
    After two months away, Cadno returns to Penrhewl, but the reception she receives is extremely cold. While drinking in the Deri, DJ loses his temper and manages to get himself banned from the pub

How much do you want to bet
    Cadno has forgotten Macs exists as well. Also DJ punches another man at the pub who touches him probably Iolo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone provide clarification on Kevin's backstory? He was in prison once is that right? It was for starting a fight a football match or something like that? This was before the accident with Sioned and stroke?
    Oh wow I had forgotten about that. Good memory sderr
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow I had forgotten about that. Good memory sderr

Well I hope I am right about Kevin's anger problem starting before the stroke. Because I can see the writers saying his problems were caused by the stroke and ultimately having Sioned to blame for all this. Because when Rhys Bidder wanted to leave they had that 2 week storyline about the STI and he was driven out by an angry mob and not even his family want Scott to have consequences now.

I hope I am wrong on that. Even though I can see based on past storylines some viewers liking Kevin more than Sioned, it would be wrong after everything she went through with Macs. It would be like blaming Iolo for what Moc wanted to do to Wil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray....something to look forward to at last PYC fans
    March 7th, 2014 at 8:00pm
    S4C Digital
    After two months away, Cadno returns to Penrhewl, but the reception she receives is extremely cold. While drinking in the Deri, DJ loses his temper and manages to get himself banned from the pub
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    forgot about the stroke thanks for the reminder
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a PYC episode today (Friday)? I can`t find it on Clic or BBC iPlayer
    :(
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin did go to prison when he was younger for fighting at a football match.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »
    Kevin did go to prison when he was younger for fighting at a football match.

Thanks so much! You know everything PYC frannyd :) So the anger pre-dates the stroke.
  • Options
    welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much! You know everything PYC frannyd :) So the anger pre-dates the stroke.

So Kevin has a few underlying problems, to say the least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sounds like it's hotting up can't wait for the catch up tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much do you want to bet
    Cadno has forgotten Macs exists as well. Also DJ punches another man at the pub who touches him probably Iolo.

Thanks so much sderr.... appreciate it. Now I`m wondering if I`ve missed an episode.
    And yes I agree with you re: spoiler
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much sderr.... appreciate it. Now I`m wondering if I`ve missed an episode.
    And yes I agree with you re: spoiler

I know, S4C are a pain in the backside! I felt I'd missed an ep but I looked into it and I haven't. I think! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    I know, S4C are a pain in the backside! I felt I'd missed an ep but I looked into it and I haven't. I think! :D
    Citadel.... I go to Clic and refresh the page to get the new days episode. Will have to go through Thursdays to see if I missed one.
    :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I missed the first of the Thursday episodes.
    I wondered why Debi was so vengeful in Fridays episode. Will watch it after I`ve watched Neighbours so I don`t have to go back and forth on my VPN.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Debi is a hard faced woman
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    Debi is a hard faced woman

She`s also a massive hypocrite. She knew what Kevin did on their wedding day. But she went ahead and married him anyway just so she could get her mitts on the cafe. She admitted it to Angela as I recall.