Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting that the writers have used this abortion storyline to show us how damaged Dani and Gethin still are because of Moc. I hope this is something they follow through with. I don't think Moc's children will ever be OK until they confront him.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that mural....thought it was gorgeous.
    Jim Probert should`ve punched Mark Jones in the face....repeatedly. Mark was almost giddy with glee at uncovering Jims unlawful marriage.
    Mo...forget about Fiz for now...someone else needs a toe capping. Hope you`re not too far from Wales. You have at least 2 alibis. My hubby will swear on a stack of Bibles saying you were on a pub crawl with him.
    :D
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    mark should have been hit a long time ago
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    I loved that mural....thought it was gorgeous.
    Jim Probert should`ve punched Mark Jones in the face....repeatedly. Mark was almost giddy with glee at uncovering Jims unlawful marriage.
    Mo...forget about Fiz for now...someone else needs a toe capping. Hope you`re not too far from Wales. You have at least 2 alibis. My hubby will swear on a stack of Bibles saying you were on a pub crawl with him.

The Annoying Postman is high on my list, don't you worry about that, Wav. I'm in London but my mum lives near Chester so no problem for me to get over to Cwmderi the next time I visit her. I might see if Gaynor fancies going out to dinner. It's time she ditched that loser, Hywel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Mo. You were on a pub crawl in Newport with my hubby, Uncle Q, and Charley. You were in the Greyhound, the Kings Head, and in the curry house afterwards. I can atest to that because I had to clean hubbys curry stained shirts the next day.
    *prints out fake time stamped ATM and Visa receipts to take over to the cop shop*
    Forum Member
    any sign of gemma coming back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    any sign of gemma coming back

Yep, she is in the spoiler pictures for next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Yep, she is in the spoiler pictures for next week.
    awww thought she had gone for good
    :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, I like Gemma! Good actress, not her fault they never give her anything to do. If anyone needs to go it's No Mark! >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Aw, I like Gemma! Good actress, not her fault they never give her anything to do. If anyone needs to go it's No Mark! >:(
    I`d welcome Gemma back with open arms if she stayed and Mark left.
    Maybe they can have a storyline where Gemma has bad dreams again and she stabs Mark. He flees for his life never to be seen again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I`d welcome Gemma back with open arms if she stayed and Mark left.
    Maybe they can have a storyline where Gemma has bad dreams again and she stabs Mark. He flees for his life never to be seen again.

Sounds good to me! :D
    Forum Member
    oh god no plz i thought she be gone for good
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next Weeks
    Pobol y Cwm

Cadno decided she wants to be sterilized.

As far as she’s concerned, Bobi and Arthur will inherit the farm, and her recent experiences of bearing children have convinced her that she doesn't want any more children.

Cadno and Eifion discuss their relationship in an open and honest manner, and Eifion also decides to have a vasectomy.

Gemma is in a bit of a rut as the reality of Cwmderi hits her after her holiday.

Dani’s life and status make Gemma feel insecure, and she over-reacts to something Dani says whilst they’re both having dinner with Mark and Garry. Things get ugly between the two friends.

And Sheryl feels relieved when she hears that Kevin has been sentenced to six years in prison.

Sheryl can now look forward to Wil’s return in a few weeks, but Anita’s worried about Sheryl’s fragile state of mind, and the effect it might have on Wil.
  • welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh NO Gemma is back. Not happy. Thought she'd gone for good. Not a fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Jim Probert punches Mark Jones` lights out. What a vile human being he is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else finding PYC just a bit... weird at the moment? I mean first there's the bizarre Jim/Eileen semi-incestuous marriage storyline, then they're somehow making comedy with Debbie out of the very serious matter of rape, and now we have more DJ/Anita shenanigans which just leave me feeling a bit :blush:

I'm not far away from switching it off, to be honest. It's all a bit strange.
    Forum Member
    mark is just like his mother nosey and nasty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    Anyone else finding PYC just a bit... weird at the moment? I mean first there's the bizarre Jim/Eileen semi-incestuous marriage storyline, then they're somehow making comedy with Debbie out of the very serious matter of rape, and now we have more DJ/Anita shenanigans which just leave me feeling a bit :blush:

I'm not far away from switching it off, to be honest. It's all a bit strange.

Yeah its really not very good at the moment, I haven't been keeping up with it like I used to. I have had other work, but usually I would make the time. I don't know I think there are potential big storylines that are just being glossed over. Maybe we are seeing the effects of not enough money at s4c to really do storylines the justice that they deserve.

I keep thinking that they really need to do more. Either bring back old character or bring in a villain on a short term contract to really shake stuff up a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves* hiya sderr. I was about to email you as I was wondering where you were.I knew you were busy though - you always are lol
    If Moc doesn`t come back in the 40th anniversary in October I`m going to be furious.
    I keep giving the producer and writers the benefit of the doubt, but it`s getting difficult to defend them these days. PYC is becoming a shadow of its former self.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves* hiya sderr. I was about to email you as I was wondering where you were.I knew you were busy though - you always are lol
    If Moc doesn`t come back in the 40th anniversary in October I`m going to be furious.
    I keep giving the producer and writers the benefit of the doubt, but it`s getting difficult to defend them these days. PYC is becoming a shadow of its former self.

Thanks wavlovr. I know the its getting hard to defend these storylines. I too want Moc back. They could explore that a bit more with Dani and baby and Gethin's reaction but it looks like they will drop it.

I don't get these odd pairings. If its supposed to be shocking its not because they have done so many of them. One might be OK, but now we are supposed to believe that all the young people in Cwm Deri want to be with people 20 years older than them instead of people their own age. So, so unrealistic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Thanks wavlovr. I know the its getting hard to defend these storylines. I too want Moc back. They could explore that a bit more with Dani and baby and Gethin's reaction but it looks like they will drop it.

I don't get these odd pairings. If its supposed to be shocking its not because they have done so many of them. One might be OK, but now we are supposed to believe that all the young people in Cwm Deri want to be with people 20 years older than them instead of people their own age. So, so unrealistic.

I agree sderr. And they`re overkilling it by having two storylines with basically the same thing, and more or less at the same time... Mark/Gemma and DJ/Anita.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I`ve given Sion so much stick in the past, but today I really enjoyed his scenes. His knowledge on Welsh folk lore and Mayday customs was fascinating. I wish I knew where to buy mead from as I really fancied some after watching todays show, .
    :)
    Forum Member
    may i ask what's mead ?
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    welshsarah wrote: »
    may i ask what's mead ?

A fermented alcoholic drink. I would like you to write that out 100 times please Sarah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    A fermented alcoholic drink. I would like you to write that out 100 times please Sarah.

With a quill! :D