Options

Plaintiff on Judge Judy.

louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not the usual thing I watch but, whilst flicking through channels, I came across JJ. I must admit, people who incorrectly use vocabulary, or don't know their grammar, is a real bugbear of mine. I know it's not a life or death thing, I just find it annoying. Anyway, the lady suing her ex partner, was telling the judge what furniture she brought with her, when she moved into the defendant's house. She said she had just bought a "shayz lounge", obviously a chaise longue. I had to laugh. I bet JJ was having a bit of a snigger to herself.

Comments

• Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louise1966 wrote: »
    Not the usual thing I watch but, whilst flicking through channels, I came across JJ. I must admit, people who incorrectly use vocabulary, or don't know their grammar, is a real bugbear of mine. I know it's not a life or death thing, I just find it annoying. Anyway, the lady suing her ex partner, was telling the judge what furniture she brought with her, when she moved into the defendant's house. She said she had just bought a "shayz lounge", obviously a chaise longue. I had to laugh. I bet JJ was having a bit of a snigger to herself.

You sound like my perfect partner Louise, that's the kind of thing I pick up on, and crack up laughing about, unfortunately you are the same age as one of my sons.
    So I'll just admire you from afar.
    Happy slip-up spotting.
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that too and had a wee giggle.
    I'm not the best at grammar myself but some of them are hilarious. I don't know how often it's been said "I borrowed him it" :confused:
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound like my perfect partner Louise, that's the kind of thing I pick up on, and crack up laughing about, unfortunately you are the same age as one of my sons.
    So I'll just admire you from afar.
    Happy slip-up spotting.

You are a gentleman, JF. I hope you don't mind if I take it as a complement.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    louise1966 wrote: »
    You are a gentleman, JF. I hope you don't mind if I take it as a complement.
    *compliment*
  • Options
    coreylanecoreylane Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    lmao ...thats annoying and funny too. did JJ correct her?