Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | Wednesday 30th April 2014 | Detective Nancy

SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
Forum Member
Hi Oaksters! :)

Coming up this evening;
Will a vigilant Nancy find out who spiked Patrick's drink?

Meanwhile, with Robbie being blamed for the incident, he can't help feeling disappointed in Phoebe when she doesn't stand up for him following intimidation from Finn.

Elsewhere, Cindy is eager for her daughter to come home - leaving Holly with a difficult decision to make.

Writer: Tom Melia
Director: Nicky Higgens

Spoilers are really vague! :o

Enjoy, see you at 7. :)

Which viewer voted nominations do you want HO win at the British Soap Awards? 192 votes

Sexiest Male: Danny Mac (Dodger Savage, Hollyoaks)
10%
GilashfenpeperJillstarThaGazBoir0ry101Snowyface[Deleted User]bananashakevixj83[Deleted User]priscillawinter99[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]jaijay[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User] 20 votes
Sexiest Male: Ashley Taylor Dawson (Darren Osborne, Hollyoaks)
5%
lulu g[Deleted User]StroppyGummy GleekGoosebeewhoyouarexo[Deleted User]DC1983[Deleted User]SMIDSYmk2Emma_Henvey 11 votes
Sexiest Female: Jorgie Porter (Theresa McQueen, Hollyoaks)
4%
GilashThaGazBoir0ry101Stroppyvixj83[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User] 9 votes
Sexiest Female: Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes Browning, Hollyoaks)
4%
lulu gStarryNightGummy GleekGoosebeebananashakewhoyouarexopriscilla[Deleted User] 8 votes
Best Villain: Greg Wood (Trevor Royle, Hollyoaks)
1%
DizzyBetrevon1 2 votes
Best Villain: Jesse Birdsall (Fraser Black, Hollyoaks)
0%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Best Villain: Anna Passey (Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)
19%
GilashairyfariyfenpeperJillstar[Deleted User]olivejThaGazBoirockchick22StarryNightr0ry101adenbelle09NeomysterioSnowyface[Deleted User]StroppyGummy GleekGoosebeebananashakewhoyouarexovixj83 38 votes
Best Actor: Jeremy Sheffield (Patrick Blake, Hollyoaks)
5%
airyfariyNeomysterioStroppy[Deleted User][Deleted User]Skyfall[Deleted User]jaijay[Deleted User]grazemytvaddictEmma_Henvey 11 votes
Best Actor: Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay, Hollyoaks)
11%
GilashfenpeperThaGazBoir0ry101adenbelle09NeomysterioSnowyface[Deleted User]Gummy GleekGoosebeebananashakeJubeswhoyouarexovixj83[Deleted User]priscillaDizzyBeDC1983[Deleted User]Skyfall 23 votes
Best Actress: Stephanie Davis (Sinead Roscoe, Hollyoaks)
17%
Gilashfenpeper[Deleted User]ThaGazBoiStarryNight4troy7adenbelle09Snowyfacetroy4783[Deleted User]StroppyGummy GleekGoosebeebananashakewhoyouarexovixj83[Deleted User]priscillaDizzyBewinter99 34 votes
Best Actress: Nikki Sanderson (Maxine Minniver, Hollyoaks)
5%
Jillstar[Deleted User]StarryNightr0ry101NeomysterioGummy Gleek[Deleted User]Skyfall[Deleted User]jaijayEmma_Henvey 11 votes
Best Soap: Hollyoaks
12%
airyfariyfenpeperJillstarolivejStarryNightr0ry101[Deleted User]Gummy GleekGoosebeebananashakewhoyouarexo[Deleted User][Deleted User]priscillaBabanwinter99DC1983[Deleted User]Skyfall[Deleted User] 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening SA101 ;-)

Hello there Oaksters :D
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Oaksters :)

Thanks for the thread SA :) Glad you didn't forget ;)
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening

Wonder what nancy will do? I have a feeling it wont be going the way we hope though.
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Evening Oaksters :)

Thanks for the thread SA :) Glad you didn't forget ;)

Sh :D

Thanks for the reminderrr :)
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nancy has seen Maxine's bruises, the scene with Patrick yesterday and been in an abusive relationship herself- if that is not enough to notice a victim, I don't know what is.
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick is the demon headmaster lol.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly's nan should become a regular!
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know if we'll see Holly's nan again? I really like her, the show needs characters with layers and she's probably about the best written character in the past few months lol
  • Options
    gwendagwenda Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why Phoebe is scared of Finn.
  • Options
    mrchimpmrchimp Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gwenda wrote: »

Because after taking on people traffickers, immigration courts and pimps, an angry prune-faced Scouser is a step too far.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Best Villain: Anna Passey (Sienna Blake, Hollyoaks)

Maybe she finds that four-year-old-pouting-for-his-mum expression unbearably terrifying.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    The actress who plays Blessing is absolutely awful.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blessing's actress is fine IMO :blush:
  • Options
    mrchimpmrchimp Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously? This is dimwitted in the extreme.
  • Options
    SamL94SamL94 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    As if they would believe that...

No doubt though, when they do question Maxine about this, Patrick will make her lie, and she will 'admit' that she is abusing him.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's it. I am done with Hollyoaks until Kirkwood is fired. Tonight's episode has left me shaking with anger >:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    That's it. I am done with Hollyoaks until Kirkwood is fired. Tonight's episode has left me shaking with anger >:(>:(>:(

It was absolute crap
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can not watch this storyline with Patrick lies and abuse. Why do they always have to make the victim Maxine the Villan . They did with JP this storyline is quite harrowing. Great acting by the way. Used to find Jeremy Shefifield gorgeous but the storyline is putting me off him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why don't they send Maxine to prison, just like they did with JP >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    How the eff can nancy and darren believe that load of crap what patrick said arggghhh I dont like where this is going !!!
  • Options
    vixj83vixj83 Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    It was god awful. What a manipulative creep Patrick is. It is taking it a bit far for people to start thinking it's maxine. And they're spending too much time on the Blessing crap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gina_lok wrote: »
    How the eff can nancy and darren believe that load of crap what patrick said arggghhh I dont like where this is going !!!
    Personally I don't think they will believe it at first. But they will ask Maxine about it, and Patrick will probably force her to lie, and 'admit' that she is abusing him (just like he made her 'admit' to him that she spiked his drink). Then, they will believe his story.
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me neither. he even didn't say anything really scary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Its horrible but thats what they want people to react just hope the justice at the end is good with everyone finding out and patrick has to walk in shame infront of everyone
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    Not only do we have a rape victim in jail, we now have to put up with this lie about Maxine being the abuser.

What is it with HOs? Isn't there enough drama in rape and domestic abuse, why do they have to go too far?

Nancy and Darren have known Patrick and Maxine for a year(?), they know their personalities and how they act, how confident and strict Patrick is and how Maxine has turned from a happy outgoing person to just the opposite since being with Patrick. Nancy has also seen the bruises on Maxine's stomach and has witnessed her panicked reaction at least twice (that I remember) when Nancy suspected that she was being hurt by Patrick. Nancy was also a witness to Patrick hurting Maxine yesterday. But a turned over table and a messy floor along with Patrick's 'tearful' lies is apparently enough to make them believe that it is apparently Patrick that is being abused.