Options

Ashleigh kissing Ash'es arse all of a sudden, WTH , this BB never seeses to Amaze me

EdgarsEdgars Posts: 671
Forum Member
✭✭
This Year BB Turns and Rounabouts, but that i didnt see coming, Ashleigh said only that she wanted Ash to stay, get of the block and cryed so touchingly, would wanna see them 2 get together or l givin Her an Oscar for crying, she will be the crying girl from now on--just watch

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    WTF was that about? Ash is horrid.

They've told everybody bar Pav and Zoe what was said by the three ex-HMs. Since when did they all become bezzie mates? :confused::confused:
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had a recent chat clearing some things up apparently.
  • Options
    sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Edgars wrote: »
    This Year BB Turns and Rounabouts, but that i didnt see coming, Ashleigh said only that she wanted Ash to stay, get of the block and cryed so touchingly, would wanna see them 2 get together or l givin Her an Oscar for crying, she will be the crying girl from now on--just watch

Maybe you could get an adult to help you write your posts?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was their chat she was referring to :confused:
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh said her and Chris want Ash in the final

Both Ash and Ashleigh was emotional, tears in their eyes.. I hope it was genuine because it was a nice moment

Also her with Winston was a great moment.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did you hear her say she had had a talk with ash That had sorted there differences out she did not want him to think that she had not heeded what he said we don't see everything so we are not really in a good position to comment about most things
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Did you hear her say she had had a talk with ash That had sorted there differences out she did not want him to think that she had not heeded what he said we don't see everything so we are not really in a good position to comment about most things

Like Jale and Helen then right ? only when Jale did it she was labelled an ass licker.
  • Options
    GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edgars pass the pipe bruv :D
  • Options
    wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Like Jale and Helen then right ? only when Jale did it she was labelled an ass licker.

How dare you suggest Ashliegh is a ass licker :o:o be prepared for the backlash :cry::cry:
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    hahaha :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

But Ash was never horrible to Ashleigh like Helen was to Jale. Although it turned out she didn't know the full extent of it (slug)

Ashleigh has been a bit bumlicky at times though e.g. cheering on Helen in the festival task.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    waterworks twice tonight for poor Ashleigh.someone grab her her cuddly toy/blankey/mini ribena/cheese strings and a skipping rope:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

Both Ash and Ashleigh was emotional, tears in their eyes.. I hope it was genuine because it was a nice moment

I think they were genuine, Ash thought at the start o what crap, then kinda realised she meant it and then mirrored her emotions.
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh wasn't crying, her eyes were devoid of tears.
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    waterworks twice tonight for poor Ashleigh.someone grab her her cuddly toy/blankey/mini ribena/cheese strings and a skipping rope:cry::cry::cry:

I laughed :D
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like Ashleigh and I'm lmao.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »

??????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ??????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:

He would like what you are smoking.

I don't touch monkey hair and fairy wings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He would like what you are smoking.

I don't touch monkey hair and fairy wings.
    i dont smoke, i didnt get the post at all
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

How was it genuine when Ashleigh and Chris were quite smug and happy to put him up. They are both just saving their own skins for the next evictions.

Both are two faced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont smoke, i didnt get the post at all

Ok, he would love what you are on then.

I don't mean bed, sofa, chair, chair with attachment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Ashleigh wasn't crying, her eyes were devoid of tears.

There were no tears at all, she turned on the waterworks to get sympathy, both her and Chris were acting and lying and Mark, another snake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wee-mo wrote: »
    How dare you suggest Ashliegh is a ass licker :o:o be prepared for the backlash :cry::cry:

Ass licker, two faced, liar, bitch, nasty, smug, condescending and up her own backside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ass licker, two faced, liar, bitch, nasty, smug, condescending and up her own backside.

Most of them in there have those badges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, where were the tears, she was near enough laughing and then did laugh.