Logik 4 way multi scart adaptor - problem

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help with this problem. I have a small tv with one scart socket. I use a freeview box but I wanted to also link it to my sky in another room so I purchased a av sender. My freeview box is currently in the scart socket but the av sender is also a scart connection. I purchased the above scart adaptor. For a day it worked fine and then after that only the very 1st socket on the adaptor worked. I exchanged it for a new one but on the new one only the 1st socket will work.

Anyone any ideas if there is anything else I need to do in order to get this to work.

Thanks

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Find yourself a nice big sledgehammer and put the poor thing out of it's misery :D Won't solve the problem but smashing the thing to bits is strangely satisfying :)

Then get a manual switch, something like this for example

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/psg01115/switch-scart-3-way/dp/AV14802

I have never been a big fan of auto switches as most, if not all, the ones I've tried eventually get their knickers in a twist and start playing sill b's. At least with a manual switch you are in control (in theory anyway :) ).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you - wish I had tried manual in first place as they seem a lot cheaper