Options

It is official..... Stephanie Davis is Jeremy's girlfriend

Comments

• Options
    jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    There appears to be a lot of blaming Sam in order to justify the shocking rush to romance between Steph and Jezza.
    Heaven forbid if Sam was actually a decent bloke who didn't do all the shameful things he is being accused of.
    Her complete volte face is peculiar, given that she was apparently the chief bread winner earner in that relationship and had a higher profile than him ending it before she went into the house was always an option.
    But tarring someone as an abuser without grounds is dangerous territory .
    Especially as she is happy to share her every fart with the world.

>THIS
    it's not like she didn't milk and boast about having Sam as a model BF and did all the handsome couple photoshoots, Sam had his uses for her too . I never saw the OK mag shoots they did before BB, but from what other FMs have said she gushed about him and him her in it , so she's one for hanging on in there for convenience when it suits her and there was the money from all the photoshoots they did together ,

so she doth protest too much about how Sam was a sh*t BF ! all very convenient to deflect the attention away from her bad behaviour ^_^ which is what she did in the house to others who confronted her, and what she's done with questions in interviews she's been on

:D:D your last line :D:D
  • Options
    CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    jack_blair wrote: »
    i agree and if they get a few nights under the duvet again , they're both single now, so they can do what they like, but it is a bit immature to invite us all under that duvet with them ! If she wants a career and to be taken seriously she should stop that and fast.

Agree :p

BIB Are they single now he calls her his girlfriend :o:D
  • Options
    jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree :p

BIB Are they single now he calls her his girlfriend :o:D

i meant they are both free to do what they want together now she has proclaimed to the world she has dumped Sam (he had probably dumped her weeks ago anyway)

Jeremy is calling her his girlfriend, so expect updates on what colour underwear she is wearing on a daily basis now, because he's that kind of guy , what a romantic ! :p
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    There appears to be a lot of blaming Sam in order to justify the shocking rush to romance between Steph and Jezza.
    Heaven forbid if Sam was actually a decent bloke who didn't do all the shameful things he is being accused of.
    Her complete volte face is peculiar, given that she was apparently the chief bread winner earner in that relationship and had a higher profile than him ending it before she went into the house was always an option.
    But tarring someone as an abuser without grounds is dangerous territory .
    Especially as she is happy to share her every fart with the world.

Yep - this is what I really don't get at all.

I'm prepared to accept that he may well have cheated on her in the past. The thing is - she obviously forgave him and was seemingly happy in the relationship when she went into the house. you can't change what's happened in the past but it appeared she forgave him and they were moving on.

She then goes on to cheat on sam with Jez in the house - at this point I'm stil okayish, She met someone - was attracted and couldn't fight her feelings.

The bit I have a problem with is her simply not accepting that is was a bit wrong and disrespectful- she's just turned it round. Not only did she publicly humiliate her BF she's made it all his fault.

She's bragging about the text she sent to 'break up'. She is simply showing everyone what an immature and disrespectful child she is.

It really is beyond pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jack_blair wrote: »
    i meant they are both free to do what they want together now she has proclaimed to the world she has dumped Sam (he had probably dumped her weeks ago anyway)

Jeremy is calling her his girlfriend, so expect updates on what colour underwear she is wearing on a daily basis now, because he's that kind of guy , what a romantic ! :p

What a guy i suppose his favourite colour knickers are crusty ;-)

I found it amazing that Stephanie thought she dumped him :D not only did he see her getting finger blasted, her having sex and telling someone else there the best person they have ever met and she was "in love" with him and the oscar winning performance when Jeremy got evicted and she thought she dumped him :D:D:D he was gone weeks ago if he had any self respect ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm prepared to accept that he may well have cheated on her in the past. The thing is - she obviously forgave him and was seemingly happy in the relationship when she went into the house. you can't change what's happened in the past but it appeared she forgave him and they were moving on.

She then goes on to cheat on sam with Jez in the house - at this point I'm stil okayish, She met someone - was attracted and couldn't fight her feelings.

The bit I have a problem with is her simply not accepting that is was a bit wrong and disrespectful- she's just turned it round. Not only did she publicly humiliate her BF she's made it all his fault.

She's bragging about the text she sent to 'break up'. She is simply showing everyone what an immature and disrespectful child she is.

Just shows how callous she is and is willing to throw anyone under the bus to suit her needs IMO a very dangerous girl that would do anything to get out of a situation even sending someone to prison :o
  • Options
    Paul_KegnanPaul_Kegnan Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Just shows how callous she is and is willing to throw anyone under the bus to suit her needs IMO a very dangerous girl that would do anything to get out of a situation even sending someone to prison :o

WOW you are deluded.

Steph is happy, GET OVER IT
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW you are deluded.

For now until she starts cheating on him. Once a cheat always a cheat.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW you are deluded.

Don't be silly, getting over it is the last thing she wants. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, but the whole point is, this has made her realise that maybe what she had before was settling for something that she thought was the "best she could get" in terms of how she should be treated by a man and what she felt she deserved. Jeremy made her realise that her needs can be addressed much better (at least, based on what we have seen so far). Hence, the potency of their current, abeit fledgling, relationship.

I agree she has not taken full responsibilty for cheating on Sam, but has made two clear references to it being "wrong" (once with Emma and again yesterday) - I heard her say it.

I also agree with a couple of comments stating that she is NOT being advised too well by those around her on how best to express the situation over Sam. It does NOT look good the way she has dealt with that aspect. Ditching him by text is what a 16 year old might do, and really shows her immaturity. It did look like she was gloating a bit there. Probably due to defensiveness and perhaps having a little "dig" at Sam for cheating on her, if indeed it is the case that he did (?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    gelefsky wrote: »
    Yes, but the whole point is, this has made her realise that maybe what she had before was settling for something that she thought was the "best she could get" in terms of how she should be treated by a man and what she felt she deserved. Jeremy made her realise that her needs can be addressed much better (at least, based on what we have seen so far). Hence, the potency of their current, abeit fledgling, relationship.

I agree she has not taken full responsibilty for cheating on Sam, but has made two clear references to it being "wrong" (once with Emma and again yesterday) - I heard her say it.

I also agree with a couple of comments stating that she is NOT being advised too well by those around her on how best to express the situation over Sam. It does NOT look good the way she has dealt with that aspect. Ditching him by text is what a 16 year old might do, and really shows her immaturity. It did look like she was gloating a bit there. Probably due to defensiveness and perhaps having a little "dig" at Sam for cheating on her, if indeed it is the case that he did (?)

And I can fully accept that. What I find utterly disgraceful is that she's made it all Sams fault. she accepts no responsibility. If she'd come out of the house simply saying she was moving on I'd have a bit more respect for her.

She has however come out and is spitting accusations - not a hint of remorse or self awareness - it's all Sam's fault - sam made her do it.

That's not immature - that's spiteful. She was happy enough to be draped all over him, clinging on to him and declaring undying love before she went in the house - now she just wants to blacken his name and stick the knife in IN A VERY PUBLIC WAY.

That's just nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    For now until she starts cheating on him. Once a cheat always a cheat.

Nonsense.

Only a fool would not appreciate the mitigating circumstances involved.

Sam was a cheat. Steph should not have even stayed with him. He did not deserve any loyalty.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense.

Sam was a cheat. Steph should not have even stayed with him. He did not deserve any loyalty.

The other claim I've heard is that Stephanie's involvement with Jeremy is a 'showmance' but that sounds bonkers. What girl would would go on BB, announce she has a fiancé and is getting married soon and then become involved with another man on national TV? As a strategy for winning BB or becoming popular with the public, it sounds like a disastrous one. It sounds far more like her relationship with Sam was in deep trouble when she entered the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gelefsky wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

Confused Gelefsky my meaning on the prison thing is if it suited her needs then anything is possible with Stephanie, look at the way shes treated Sam weather cheated or not vile but the old saying what goes around comes around i just hope when Jeremy cheats on her she doesn't do the same to him as shes done to Sam :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And I can fully accept that. What I find utterly disgraceful is that she's made it all Sams fault. she accepts no responsibility. If she'd come out of the house simply saying she was moving on I'd have a bit more respect for her.

She has however come out and is spitting accusations - not a hint of remorse or self awareness - it's all Sam's fault - sam made her do it.

That's not immature - that's spiteful. She was happy enough to be draped all over him, clinging on to him and declaring undying love before she went in the house - now she just wants to blacken his name and stick the knife in IN A VERY PUBLIC WAY.

That's just nasty.

THIS ^^^^^ she will never learn to take responsibility for HER own actions ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member

And? Her actions do not effect anybody on here. They effect Sam. Sam is a cheat. Why do you feel for him?
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which actions?Maybe Sam should take responsibilty for taking advantage of Stephanie,make her pay for everything,his holidays and cheat on her.He emotionally abused a young girl and is now cashing in off her back. He deserves everything.Steph has nothing to be apologetic about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And? Her actions do not effect anybody on here. They effect Sam. Sam is a cheat. Why do you feel for him?

She should of handle it in a more appropriate way bad enough cheating on your boyfriend on TV weather they were happy or not she still came in professing her love for him and couldn't be happier and wanted to marry him ^_^ then to come with its all his fault and taking no responsibility for "HER" actions and blaming him for everything as iv'e have stated Stephanie doesn't take responsibility for "HER" actions and always tries to wiggle out of situations, more fall Jeremy he will learn the hard way when she does the exact same thing to him ;-)
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confused Gelefsky my meaning on the prison thing is if it suited her needs then anything is possible with Stephanie, look at the way shes treated Sam weather cheated or not vile but the old saying what goes around comes around i just hope when Jeremy cheats on her she doesn't do the same to him as shes done to Sam :cool:

Surely a judge and jury would have a bit of a say in this!!!!
    Any criminal misdemeanours that Stephanie might accuse somebody of would have to be proven in a court of law. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Which actions?Maybe Sam should take responsibilty for taking advantage of Stephanie,make her pay for everything,his holidays and cheat on her.He emotionally abused a young girl and is now cashing in off her back. He deserves everything.Steph has nothing to be apologetic about.

Your missing the point Ucra yes if Sam has cheated that's bad but she stayed with him, all i'm saying is Stephanie cheated on her boyfriend they were still together and has taken no responsibility for "her" actions what she did regardless on weather Sam cheated or not, i'm all for meeting someone and falling in love with them its happens all the time its the way shes gone about it Ucra :)
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should of handle it in a more appropriate way bad enough cheating on your boyfriend on TV weather they were happy or not she still came in professing her love for him and couldn't be happier and wanted to marry him ^_^ then to come with its all his fault and taking no responsibility for "HER" actions and blaming him for everything as iv'e have stated Stephanie doesn't take responsibility for "HER" actions and always tries to wiggle out of situations, more fall Jeremy he will learn the hard way when she does the exact same thing to him ;-)

She did describe herself as "a cheater" in a conversation with Gemma and Daniella only a week ago (just before the Tuesday evening eviction).
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense.

Only a fool would not see that you do not start another relationship whilst you are in a current one regardless of whether he has cheated on you or not. You finish it first. This is normal behaviour for some people anyway.

Do you have actual proof that Sam has cheated to make this statement?

Do not understand how you can condone her behaviour. She even called herself a cheat in a conversation with some of the others in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She did describe herself as "a cheater" in a conversation with Gemma and Daniella only a week ago (just before the Tuesday evening eviction).

She may of Eurostar but shes justifying her cheating because Sam has and not taking responsibility for her own actions and admitting she was wrong instead shes come out and totally blacken Sams name and getting the sympathy vote ;-) just my view :)