Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello ladies - Forget Artem looking at DS. I have spent all afternoon with somebody looking at my PC using remote assistance trying to sort out printer/scanner issues. Needless to say he saw all my drawings and pics of Artem, Kara and others.:o

Whilst Anya was kind enough to send a pic of her with Artem, it did create the impression just the four of them went to see the show. The truth was a group of them went. Somebody else tweeted and listed a whole host of other names.

Oh dear , that 's a trifle embarrassing , Did it get sorted out , I had a man on my Computer once for three and a half days , and he could do anything he wanted by remote use from London , its eerie , but that was before i got into DS use , thank goodness.He will think that he was assisting a professional Artist , from what I have seen .:)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Oh dear , that 's a trifle embarrassing , Did it get sorted out , I had a man on my Computer once for three and a half days , and he could do anything he wanted by remote use from London , its eerie , but that was before i got into DS use , thank goodness.He will think that he was assisting a professional Artist , from what I have seen .:)

Thanks for your kind words yungathart. Not sure many people would agree with you. Just relieved I haven't done any life drawings and scanned them onto the computer.

Sent you the pics before the scanner packs up again.:(
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it typical. I managed to get extra ticket for my friend but her seat is row A stalls and ours is row D.!!!!! I wished I'd rung G-Live Guildford direct the first time. Jammy cow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your kind words yungathart. Not sure many people would agree with you. Just relieved I haven't done any life drawings and scanned them onto the computer.

Sent you the pics before the scanner packs up again.:(

I would love see the pics ,can't we all see them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been to see Chicago ,since our last sing song , so I have brushed up on all the tunes from that , and then I am off to see Phantom next week soooooooo that will be more for my collection .:D:D:D You have not got rid of me Ladies :o

Not keen on most of the music from phantom,will have to get extra thick earplugs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katkins21 wrote: »
    Agree with that.:)
    Hope you are recovering from that experience,silversandy.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not keen on most of the music from phantom,will have to get extra thick earplugs.
    Now I love Phantom but don't say anything cos when she starts singing I will produce the earplugs from my bag straightaway!! ;)
    And songs from Chicago too, well yungathart, I am a bit excited already......:rolleyes:
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBp9Z1V7AGM
    Oh sorry BJ how did that happen?!?!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I am home just going to catch up, anything i need to know ??

Oh dear think i may need to brush naughty step off for later tonight somehow.

To our lovely new Artemite sorry but they are always like this they get a bit excited, by the way we could organise another party for someones birthday in June
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Discovered tip for booking tickets - best to ring the venue box office direct (not bigger ticket agencies). Tickets are also posted straight away. Wish I'd done this the first time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

That's great.
    Forum Member

Terrific wliag43. A lovely momento for Artem. Facebook?

KAbell wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBp9Z1V7AGM
    Oh sorry BJ how did that happen?!?!:D

Well done KAbell. :)

Agree with that.:)
    Hope you are recovering from that experience,silversandy.....

I would be acutely embarrassed posting personal pics. Especially if they ended up on Google.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I love Phantom but don't say anything cos when she starts singing I will produce the earplugs from my bag straightaway!! ;)
    And songs from Chicago too, well yungathart, I am a bit excited already......:rolleyes:

Now then Artemites , there is no excuse for any half hearted singing you can practice by looking at Cell block Tango , vid , with Artem and Holly , it has a main theme , with the words , which starts "They had it coming , they had it coming and ,I didnt do it , I didnt do it , and if i done it ,can you tell me that i was wrong" now thats not too hard , I will fill in the bits between , but I do expect some effort from you.!;) and then there is All That Jazz, if you cant remember the words , do the high kicks , you wont be able to resist Razzle Dazzle , and think of Artem in his see through vest , that should get you going .

Oh by the way silversandy , Ali Bastian .:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wonderful Wliag, Thank you :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silversandy , It was Ali Bastian in Chicago ,she had a similar hair style , and looked much prettier than she did in SCD , with the little flicks . I knew it would come back to me eventually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Discovered tip for booking tickets - best to ring the venue box office direct (not bigger ticket agencies). Tickets are also posted straight away. Wish I'd done this the first time.

Thats what i did , and got tickets on the day , far better .:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    for info

Anya Garnis

Anya Garnis (born 1982) is a Russian-born Latin dancer from New York City, with eight years of formal training in Russia. She started dancing at the age of 10 and has reached the finals at the 2004 U.S. Open Ballroom Championship. She lists Mikhail Baryshnikov as her favorite professional dancer.[7] Garnis has lived in the United States since 2001 and has been dancing with partner and fellow finalist Pasha Kovalev for nine years.[8] Although she has her ballroom costumes sewn by a dressmaker in New York City, Garnis designs them herself.[9] She was eliminated on 19 July 2007 and went on tour as a special guest.
    Garnis was the first contestant on Mary Murphy's Hot Tamale Train which is now a recurring theme on the show.
    In 2005 she and Pasha Kovalev came in fifth in the American Ballroom Challenge finals. She and Pasha Kovalev appeared on the sixth season of Dancing with the Stars in a results show performance, dancing to "Come On Over" by Jessica Simpson. She also performed with him on the international dance show "Superstars of Dance", representing Russia in the duet category. She is also returning as an All-Star in Season 7.[citation needed]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I am home just going to catch up, anything i need to know ??

Oh dear think i may need to brush naughty step off for later tonight somehow.

To our lovely new Artemite sorry but they are always like this they get a bit excited, by the way we could organise another party for someones birthday in June

Why not , its an important day !;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now then Artemites , there is no excuse for any half hearted singing you can practice by looking at Cell block Tango , vid , with Artem and Holly , it has a main theme , with the words , which starts "They had it coming , they had it coming and ,I didnt do it , I didnt do it , and if i done it ,can you tell me that i was wrong" now thats not too hard , I will fill in the bits between , but I do expect some effort from you.!;) and then there is All That Jazz, if you cant remember the words , do the high kicks , you wont be able to resist Razzle Dazzle , and think of Artem in his see through vest , that should get you going .

Oh by the way silversandy , Ali Bastian .:D:D
    WOW words too. I am impressed. So would you say you are happy to lead us in our sing-a-long for Artem's Angels & CO? I mean do you want us to say the words or just hum and dance a few steps in the background?!:cool:
    Now where did I put those sets of ear-plugs?:rolleyes:
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least it is a shirt, and not one of those TeeShirts , that they all seem keen to wear for the evening , actually I quite like it , its a bit Hill Billy , or Lumberjack , but I think he looks just fine , if perhaps a little sweezed in , in it .:D:D, he perhaps dosn't know his correct size for a button up shirt , he usually wears them undone , but if he needs measuring , I dont mind volunteering to do it for him . :D:D:D
    Now are thinking of measuring with or without his shirt on?

I don't know why we haven't thought of it before. We will need him shirtless for accurate measuring. Whilst we at it we could measure all areas, inside leg etc. I'll happily volunteer.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry BJ who has a birthday in June? Anyone I would have heard of? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW words too. I am impressed. So would you say you are happy to lead us in our sing-a-long for Artem's Angels & CO? I mean do you want us to say the words or just hum and dance a few steps in the background?!:cool:
    Now where did I put those sets of ear-plugs?:rolleyes:

I am very happy to lead Artem's Angels & Co, you can do a little humming and a few Oogh & Ahe's and a few dance steps , and then join in with Chorus, and the High kicks , is that Ok .we must have it perfected by June the 12th, though .:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    I don't know why we haven't thought of it before. We will need him shirtless for accurate measuring. Whilst we at it we could measure all areas, inside leg etc. I'll happily volunteer.:D:D

Dollysid , get to the back of the queue, I have a new tape measure ready , and its without the shirt ,it has to be otherwise it wont fit properly.;)
This discussion has been closed.