crushing on james arthur

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
Forum Member
omg guys this is a stupid forum but im kinda crushn on james arthur.. mhmm.. sumn bout the fella.. is he gorgeous or sumn is rong ith my hormones.. his ego makes him evn more goodlookin..

Comments

• fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    It's Olly Murs and Matt Cardle for me. What I wouldn't give to have those two stand/sit/sleep next to me for even a second. :o:o:o
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something wrong with your spelling too! And your punctuation!
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »

Lol!!:D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps love does that to them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    looool excuse the spelling please. :D wasnt here to show off my spelling thank you very much
    Forum Member
    Perhaps love does that to them :D

LOOOOOOOl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisyc wrote: »
    looool excuse the spelling please. :D wasnt here to show off my spelling thank you very much

Surely you were here to get the meaning of your post across? If so you didn't do that very well. That is why we have spelling and punctuation rules! Sorry to be pedantic.

This is one of the DS rules just above the box where you post a quick message.
    - To avoid misunderstandings, please don't use 'txt spk' and try to ensure your post is relatively typo-free.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is he gorgeous or sumn is rong ith my hormones

Option 2. :p
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i fancie james arthur so so much too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think he's hot but judging by his girlfriend, Kimberley, I'm not his type, :rolleyes: Although I may go see where I stand with Andrew Garfield :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely you were here to get the meaning of your post across? If so you didn't do that very well. That is why we have spelling and punctuation rules! Sorry to be pedantic.

This is one of the DS rules just above the box where you post a quick message.

We also have rules against mocking other posters' spelling and grammar when it's not necessary.

Although, the OP did call it a stupid forum so I'm not sure why they're even here. :confused:
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'm not crushing on him, but I wanted to crush him when he was on the show! :p
    Forum Member
    I think he's hot but judging by his girlfriend, Kimberley, I'm not his type, :rolleyes: Although I may go see where I stand with Andrew Garfield :D

kimberly who? :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We also have rules against mocking other posters' spelling and grammar when it's not necessary.

Although, the OP did call it a stupid forum so I'm not sure why they're even here. :confused:

I wasn't mocking the OP, I was just pointing out that her message was unintelligible.

You must remember that we aren't all the same age on here. Others might have understood what she was saying but I had difficulty with it.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't mocking the OP, I was just pointing out that her message was unintelligible.

You must remember that we aren't all the same age on here. Others might have understood what she was saying but I had difficulty with it.

Well it was clear enough for me. We should all concentrate on being nice here! :)
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

+ 1.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    + 1.:eek:

Kimberley Garner.. apparently they were dating in December, although no idea if they're still together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should all concentrate on being nice here!

The world would be a better place if more people did that! :eek:
    Forum Member

ahh well.! :rolleyes: