The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    LMAO i'm happy i didn;t have to revise! had 3 hours of nothing during school so did my stuff then!

OMG LET IT GO !

My Body Is Ready!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    I think i'm actually more excited about hearing this than i was Elephant tbh!
    Forum Member
    Downloaded a recording software so i can record it straight from the radio and put in on ma ipod!

will upload to Soundcloud too ;)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Downloaded a recording software so i can record it straight from the radio and put in on ma ipod!

will upload to Soundcloud too ;)

Lol I've got my Audacity open and ready to record the audio...this is going to be on repeat for several hours solid I know....:D
  • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diva93 wrote: »
    I think i'm actually more excited about hearing this than i was Elephant tbh!

Me too but I think It was because Elephant didn't get much hype as it just premiered randomly. tbf I probably would have felt like this if the premiere of Elephant was done as planned.
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Lol I've got my Audacity open and ready to record the audio...this is going to be on repeat for several hours solid I know....:D

Is that free and good?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that free and good?

Yes it's free, I got it in my laptop too :)

Edit: There's a whole range of tools on it, you can also change the pitch, tempo of songs etc. so I guess it's good.
    Forum Member
    djc_22 wrote: »
    Me too but I think It was because Elephant didn't get much hype as it just premiered randomly. tbf I probably would have felt like this if the premiere of Elephant was done as planned.

Yeah true, plus the remix was released first!
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    IT'S TOMORROW GUYS.
    David Burke ‏ @MrDavidBurke Close
    Premiering definitely tomorrow .. I'm sure Alexandra meant "few more hours" in that sense. Not literally :-)

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. I knew this is what would happen. Hence why I haven't go my hopes up too much. However, in my opinion Alex saying "a few more hours to go" is very misleading.. Anyway, something exciting to look forward to tomorrow I suppose :)
    Forum Member
    I'm still so excited!!! :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that free and good?

Totally free and awesome...plus you can record any sound that comes from your computer...its really useful and yeah you can change the pitch/tempo add effects etc...
    Forum Member
    David Burke ‏ @MrDavidBurke Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Regarding when and where ..@alexandramusic is revealing later tonight! Watch this space! X

Well at least we're getting a proper premiere this time!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Well at least we're getting a proper premiere this time!! :D

HOW do u do that so quick? I was about to post it and you beat me to it lol. I don't think David would be THAT enthusiastic if it was a shitty radio station that about 2 people listen to. Hoping it is Capital! :D
    Forum Member
    Haha Alex does like to tease us.. Bring on tomorrow. :)
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    HOW do u do that so quick? I was about to post it and you beat me to it lol. I don't think David would be THAT enthusiastic if it was a shitty radio station that about 2 people listen to. Hoping it is Capital! :D

So am I. She really needs their backing.
    Forum Member

:D:D Haha. I agree, It's probably going to get a morning premiere. :)
    Forum Member
    uuugh got my hopes up for nothing -__-
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    LOL. I knew this is what would happen. Hence why I haven't go my hopes up too much. However, in my opinion Alex saying "a few more hours to go" is very misleading.. Anyway, something exciting to look forward to tomorrow I suppose :)

It is, but you have to remember that this is the same Alex that said in April last year the lead single was coming soon. She doesn't seem to have much sense of time :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    It is, but you have to remember that this is the same Alex that said in April last year the lead single was coming soon. She doesn't seem to have much sense of time :D

And don't forget about the Elephant video premiere
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl1 wrote: »

LOL yeah you're right. :D
    Forum Member
    I'm glad Alex will be confirming where and when it'll premiere, less hassle for us. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djc_22 wrote: »
    And don't forget about the Elephant video premiere

I'm sure she said something like "ELEPHANT video in 3 hours! xx" and kept tweeting her excitement, and as we all go hyped up... she suddenly said "I think all my beasties are a bit confused. The video is sent to music channels in 3 hours"

or something like that lol. Trying to make out we were the confused ones when infact, it was clearly an excuse for another delay. Anyway, we love Alex and cannot wait for tomorrow hehe!
  • mememeemememee Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW I was so excited just now! Thought we was going to get it real soon!

I hope I like it this time :( I hope its an instant smash!
This discussion has been closed.