Options

Mercedes drives men wild in Bra!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
Forum Member
✭✭
I really dont understand whats so great about this Mercedes bird.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2977579/Mercedes-Fisher-drives-men-wild-in-Hollyoaks.html

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lovely looking from the waist up....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's such a depressing sign of the times that Men have been so emasculated that proof of ones heterosexuality is championed by a publication for idiots throwing up random women encouraging us all to go "Pwhoor!! wouldn't mind a ride on her tuppence! eh? eh?".

I'll be the judge of what I find attractive, I will be the judge of what I find to be alluring, and I will make my own decisions in respect of the sort of woman I want to wake up to in my own bed.

The problem I have with articles like that, and sort of by extension women like that (Megan Fox being a good example) is that the article somehow implies that if you do not find a vaguely Mediterranean woman enough to bust your cock in twain on the spot, then you are somehow letting the side down, or have closet homosexual tendencies.

I have been attracted to all manner of women, and they all had one thing in common; a certain indefinable "it", an intangible quality, a sort of aura about them that radiated something good and fun and decent.

I can't quite, and never have been able to, pin it down what this quality consists of, but it is certainly more than a dusky wench with an engineered "come hither" look in her smalls.

Though obviously I still would like.
  • Options
    ohglobbitsohglobbits Posts: 4,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The buxom tanned beauty as every man's object of lust is cliched. But so are the Peter Andre-like men bulging in biceps who are supposedly every girl's fantasy. There is a big difference between agreed upon objects of lust and what we really look for in a partner.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Meh. Indifferent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The face, the voice... Nah, not arsed at all.

Give me Claire Cooper any day of the week.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I love this comment "With the Body of Baywatch & Face of crimewatch! it looks like it is a good mix!"
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no debate she has a fab body but her face just isn't what I consider pretty / attractive - she looks like she's been on 100 **** a day since she was aged 10.

Would I swap my face and body for her's?? Not in a million years (I'd swap just bodies in an instant though :D)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    nah she doesnt do it for me far too skinny

give me carmel any day
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's very overrated. She's a good looking girl, but I don't think she's anything particularly special.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I think she's very overrated. She's a good looking girl, but I don't think she's anything particularly special.

Maybe that's the appeal, she's attainable.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    azzi123 wrote: »
    nah she doesnt do it for me far too skinny

give me carmel any day

This.Out of the McQueens anyway.