Is Aaron still married?

123457»

Comments

• cec1966cec1966 Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, and I am not saying I believe they are still living together but I can see why others do and, if they are, then it would make his behaviour in the house inexcusable.

ok thanks I just wondered if I had missed something :)
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people forget that divorce isn't as simple as buying a stamp. You can only get a divorce on certain grounds. If neither wish to go the adultery route, there is no unreasonable behaviour etc, then they will need to go via the separation time route, which is minimum two years with both sides in agreement to it, five years if not.
  • WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    Maybe Faye, wifey and Aaron could open a b&b together and go on a reaity show. 'Three In A Bed' appear on 'Three In A Bed'.

if they asked his other part time partners Maisie and Tom it could be a different show....Five in a Bed :eek::D
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    cec1966 wrote: »

Who knows perhaps they are still living in the same house. Perhaps because they have remained good friends, it is convenient and for the sake of their son.

He obviously has not had sex in the house, in spite of the fact that Faye seems to spend most nights getting into his bed.

Kisses and cuddles are hardly showing any disrespect to either his wife (if they are separated but living in the same house for the resaons as stated above) or his son.

My ex (who I was separated from for 15 years before we got divorced) still live in the same house. Although it is three stories and he and his wife now have the top section and I have the bottom section. We are all great friends and he and I still love each other - just not as husband and wife. Nothing wrong with it. My children still have their parents with absolutely no bitterness between them.

I applaud him and his wife if they can remain good friends and still bring up their child with two loving parents.
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My parents got divorced 7 years after they split. They did it to save the heartache in me and my siblings
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CuBz90 wrote: »
    My parents got divorced 7 years after they split. They did it to save the heartache in me and my siblings
    I dont think thats right unhappy couple unhappy kids,been there.
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    I dont think thats right unhappy couple unhappy kids,been there.

Some marriages break up because the partners just no longer feel the love that a husband and wife should feel. It does not necessarily mean that they are unhappy, just that they realise that they are not suited as a couple.
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynzee wrote: »
    Some marriages break up because the partners just no longer feel the love that a husband and wife should feel. It does not necessarily mean that they are unhappy, just that they realise that they are not suited as a couple.
    cant be happy then,they will be back together soon anyway.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=yellowlabbie;54190518]But if he is still married and living with her it would be relevant to his time in the house.
    If his wife didn't want to be talked about she shouldn't have given her interview to the papers.[/QUOTE]
    We dont know where he lives and you are only speculating.I agree she should not have sold any stories, its inappropriate.
    See how easy it is for you to slag off fellow fms yet stick up for a manipulative sulky woman-user on a game-show, someone you don't even know. Very odd.

You dont know him either, none of us do.So sticking up for him or slating him, is equally odd.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    We dont know where he lives and you are only speculating.I agree she should not have sold any stories, its inappropriate.

You dont know him either, none of us do.So sticking up for him or slating him, is equally odd.

But I am slating Aaron not a fellow fm.:confused:
  • ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't understand why people think they live together.

the mrs. said that aaron sees their son 4 or so times a week. if they lived together, he would see him more.
  • ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    I think people forget that divorce isn't as simple as buying a stamp. You can only get a divorce on certain grounds. If neither wish to go the adultery route, there is no unreasonable behaviour etc, then they will need to go via the separation time route, which is minimum two years with both sides in agreement to it, five years if not.

she said they've been separated for 1.5 years, so there doesn't appear to be any scandal here at all.
  • lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    I dont understand the outrage on this thread.
    I met my current partner 7 months after I seperated from my now ex husband. My partner is still legally married , but has been seperated from his ex for 10 years. He has never bothered with the hassle or expense of a divorce as neither of us have any desire to remarry. To be honest the only reason i got divorced ( which took 3 years of legal wrangling) was to legally divide our assets , otherwise I dont know that I would have bothered either.
    Does this make me and my new partner immoral deviants??
    If Aaron is seperated from his wife then he is free to to what he wishes IMO.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lescalja wrote: »
    I dont understand the outrage on this thread.
    I met my current partner 7 months after I seperated from my now ex husband. My partner is still legally married , but has been seperated from his ex for 10 years. He has never bothered with the hassle or expense of a divorce as neither of us have any desire to remarry. To be honest the only reason i got divorced ( which took 3 years of legal wrangling) was to legally divide our assets , otherwise I dont know that I would have bothered either.
    Does this make me and my new partner immoral deviants??
    If Aaron is seperated from his wife then he is free to to what he wishes IMO.

Tbh I think the question here is how real or perhaps how final his seperation is, not that we have any right to know such things but it was Aaron followed by his wife who has put themselves up for it by bringing it up and by doing interviews about it.
    Anyhow I am not going to comment on this subject any further, it does seem a tad too intrusive.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    it must be so demeaning for his missus watching it all play out on national TV.

Why? They're separated.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pink thing wrote: »
    Why? They're separated.

With respect that post you quote was weeks ago , and before his wife had made any interviews, see my post above.Thats all I have to say on this subject now.:)
  • weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    cec1966 wrote: »

Nothing other than a lot of mindless innuendo....