Question re Friday nights eviction order

lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
Forum Member
Im a bit Confused.....when Brian said the first 4 housemates safe in no particular order were they the top 4 in no particular order or just a random 4 ?? ie were Sara, Deana, LukeA and Adam the top4 but in no particular order ??
The reason I ask is I keep reading posts saying that LukeS looked upset at being bottom 2.... but was he infact 2nd bottom if the results were in no partiular order??
Dont get me wrong.... I am happy that the ousiders appeared to be top , but am unsure if that was actually the case ?? :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke S had to be seventh otherwise the lines could not have re-opened.

So basically the first four had the most votes but were called out in no particular order. Ashleigh and Conor were fifth and sixth but in no particular order and Luke S was seventh.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's believed that the top four were the HM's with the most votes, because they froze votes when they were announced, but then opened the voting lines again for the HM's left. So fairness would say they took out the HM's with the most votes and let the public carry on voting who was left.

Then Conor and Ash were saved and the lines opened again for Caroline and Luke. So again it was believed they got the least votes, otherwise it wouldn't have been fair on either, if Ash or Conor had less votes than them, but were not put up again for the public vote.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They froze the lines and the 4 with the most votes were called in no particular order. So the first 4 called were the top 4 in the voting but we don't know who was top from them.

Then the lines reopened and were frozen again and the top 2 of the 4 remaining ones were called safe, again in no particular order.

Luke S and Caroline were the bottom 2, definitely
  • lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the replies :) I thought this must be the case , but the no particular order comment threw me a little lol