Most disgusting and shocking films.

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Serbian Film just shocking it's a big wtf just happened film.
    Human Centipede films are sick to but bareable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    mike65 wrote: »
    Sex and the City 2

pretty much worse film ever
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CJClarke wrote: »
    It's not just you, i actually find them quite funny (not so much the second one though), they're just so absurd that it's hard not to laugh, especially the "Feed her! Feed her!" scene in the first film. The second film is pretty grim, but whenever i see people say "i've read a synopsis/seen the trailer of The Human Centipede and it's the sickest film ever!!!what sick bastards watch that?!?" i always laugh because the film that people imagine in their heads is far worse than the actual film. It's really not that bad at all and you don't really see anything.

The same can't be said for the sequel which DOES show you everything (at least in the uncut version), but again it's so daft that you can't take it seriously. They're nowhere near the most disturbing films i've ever seen.

For me, that award goes to August Underground's Mordum, not that i'd advise anyone to watch it.

I guess I should have expected that considering their was a ban in the UK for it... guess I'm gonna have to give it a watch :o

Agree August Underground's Mordum is just.. I don't even know how to describe it, that was pretty grim and disturbing on a few different levels.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Schindler's List: the scene where the camp victims are told to strip off and go in the shower. The shower powers up and at first they think it's going to be gas and start screaming but it actually turns out to be water. Very powerful stuff especially because you know it's based on reality unlike some of these silly gory horror movies. Still bothers me that scene.

I felt sick at a scene in the pianist where a man in a wheelchair is tipped out over a balcony because he didnt stand up. Plus because its based on a real event it makes it worse.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    The Human Centipede 2.
    Very nasty little film.
    The first one was like a black comedy, but the second one ?? Ugh !

I only saw the first one and that was bad enough!

Edit - I didn't find it disturbing - just plain shite!

I found the original The Wicker Man and Wolf Creek to be two of the most disturbing films I've ever seen.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only saw the first one and that was bad enough!

Edit - I didn't find it disturbing - just plain shite!

I found the original The Wicker Man and Wolf Creek to be two of the most disturbing films I've ever seen.

I've had Wolf Creek sitting on my shelf for over six months now. Still haven't found the time to watch it yet :)
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I've had Wolf Creek sitting on my shelf for over six months now. Still haven't found the time to watch it yet :)

I have watched wolf creek a few times..wouldnt say the gore or violence is any worse than most horrors..but there is a linering feeling of unease that stays with you afterwards..definately worth a viewing if you get chance..
  • ralpharooneyralpharooney Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I guess I should have expected that considering their was a ban in the UK for it... guess I'm gonna have to give it a watch :o

Agree August Underground's Mordum is just.. I don't even know how to describe it, that was pretty grim and disturbing on a few different levels.

Never heard of the August Underground films but just had a read about the Mordum film on Wikipedia... I don't want to watch it sounds pretty disgusting by any means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_Underground%27s_Mordum
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    Looper springs to mind- the part where the guy lets his future self run, but then his future self gets a scar message on his arm telling him to go to a particular location. You then see his fingers disapear one by one, as they are presumably cut off his past self who has been captured. His feet then go, then his tongue, and he ends up crawling to the location he has been lulled to. As the door opens, he is promptly shot in the head and you see his past self hooked up in some sort of medical unit.

Personally think the most shocking thing is closer to the end where you see
    The kid getting shot in the mouth. Wasn't expecting to see that I'll tell you.

Good film though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of the August Underground films but just had a read about the Mordum film on Wikipedia... I don't want to watch it sounds pretty disgusting by any means...

It's very graphic. Blood everywhere. I only watched it the once, it was enough.

I didn't find Wolf Creek disturbing. I think because i felt like it was quite slow moving that I was more attentive to waiting for it to get 'interesting' :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A British film called Mummy and Daddy..it was disgusting! Would never ever watch it again
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    I have watched wolf creek a few times..wouldnt say the gore or violence is any worse than most horrors..but there is a linering feeling of unease that stays with you afterwards..definately worth a viewing if you get chance..

There's a recent Australian film with a similar serial-killer-on-road premise, which makes me wonder if there's a real life Australian serial killer. Does anyone know?

(I'm trying to remember the title of that Aussie film. It's the one where a group of anglers stumbling across a corpse in a river. They decide to ignore the body because they don't want their annual fishing trip interrupted. When their weekend trip ends, they finally call the police about the body. The media and their town react badly to their callous decision. Anyway, the corpse is one of the serial killer's victims. The killer chooses his victims from watching them on a lonely dust road and going after them.)

Edited: Just remembered. Jindabyne starring Gabriel Bryne and Laura Linney.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another vote for Salo. That film just ain't right. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member

It is, i definitely wouldn't recommend watching it, you've got to have a very strong stomach, it makes stuff like 'A Serbian Film' and 'The Human Centipede Part 2' look like an episode of Teletubbies. I can appreicate what the film was trying to do in the way it was emulating a snuff movie, in that department it was hugely successful and well done (and the make up effects are undeniably impressive for such a low budget film), but watching it is such a nasty, grim and uncomfortable experience that i actually felt "dirty" after watching it. The only other films to make me feel like that, albeit not to that extent, are 'Salo' and 'Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer' (uncut version).
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    It's very graphic. Blood everywhere. I only watched it the once, it was enough

I honestly don't think i'd want to sit through it again, and i'm a pretty hardened horror fan.

The amusing thing is that when i did Film Studies at Uni, Mordum was actually on the recommended viewing list for the Horror module:eek::o
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a horror film, but I found Harry Brown (the Michael Caine film) to be very disturbing, and also very sad, because some people really do have to live in the same situation as Harry Brown.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The French film A L'Interieur (Inside) was hard to watch. Something about a heavily pregnant woman being stalked in her own home, and we all know what the killer wants, is truly terrifying. Of course, being stupid, I made the mistake of watching it while nine months pregnant with my daughter, and even though that was a few years ago, I still have some of the images in my head....especially the last two scenes. Definitely not one for pregnant ladies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is, i definitely wouldn't recommend watching it, you've got to have a very strong stomach, it makes stuff like 'A Serbian Film' and 'The Human Centipede Part 2' look like an episode of Teletubbies. I can appreicate what the film was trying to do in the way it was emulating a snuff movie, in that department it was hugely successful and well done (and the make up effects are undeniably impressive for such a low budget film), but watching it is such a nasty, grim and uncomfortable experience that i actually felt "dirty" after watching it. The only other films to make me feel like that, albeit not to that extent, are 'Salo' and 'Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer' (uncut version).

I honestly don't think i'd want to sit through it again, and i'm a pretty hardened horror fan.

The amusing thing is that when i did Film Studies at Uni, Mordum was actually on the recommended viewing list for the Horror module:eek::o

I only did Film Studies for A levels, and it sure as hell weren't on my list :p... I however, found it after watching Martyrs. Actually, I think I may have found it after someone on here mentioned it. I think because I have quite a strong stomach that I won't find things as disgusting or as disturbing as others... but yeah, AUM is quite disgusting to say the least. Have you watched August Underground's Penance, it's the sequel?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I struggled to even watch the trailer for Cannibal Holocaust (or it could have been Cannibal Ferox).
  • chimpsy23chimpsy23 Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Dogtooth that's pretty f###ed up
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched a short film on both YouTube (edited version) and Vimeo (full) called Cutting Moments and that was actually so shocking that I couldn't even look at screen at times and not many things shock me.

It lasts 25 minutes and the first 15 minutes are quite slow but the next 10 contain loads of gore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    A British film called Mummy and Daddy..it was disgusting! Would never ever watch it again

Do you mean Mum and Dad? I quite liked that one :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Do you mean Mum and Dad? I quite liked that one :)

just been reading about that film. i think i would like it too :o

well i enjoyed watching The Girl Next Door, :o, so its its based on similar s/l, might like it ( i found that one sad and horrific what they did to her, and the ending was like :cry::eek::(
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i wouldnt mind watching them again sometime, if they come on tv, but i wouldnt buy them..waitng for the third one , is it out next year ?

i guess.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not just you, i actually find them quite funny (not so much the second one though), they're just so absurd that it's hard not to laugh, especially the "Feed her! Feed her!" scene in the first film. The second film is pretty grim, but whenever i see people say "i've read a synopsis/seen the trailer of The Human Centipede and it's the sickest film ever!!!what sick bastards watch that?!?" i always laugh because the film that people imagine in their heads is far worse than the actual film. It's really not that bad at all and you don't really see anything.

The same can't be said for the sequel which DOES show you everything (at least in the uncut version), but again it's so daft that you can't take it seriously. They're nowhere near the most disturbing films i've ever seen.

For me, that award goes to August Underground's Mordum, not that i'd advise anyone to watch it.

I know it's not real. but the thought of it makes me feel sick, and actualy watching a whole film about it, even if you don't really see that much would disturb me and I think quite a lot of people.

weird experiment type movies and extreme sadistic torture movies with people getting raped and tortured constantly and that's the main plot, are not for me. it's just too far, and I don't find them enjoyable.

I like horrors, mainly slashers. but some are just too far out there, and the people who make them are a little questionable.

the human centipede is too gross to be funny. although I did laugh a bit when Kyle from south park became part of one, as part of an cedepad deal.
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    Human Centipede & A Serbian Film are very tame IMO. Cant understand what's so shocking about them.

I took them as light comedic entertainment.

I was more shocked with the kids movie Marley & me... which was shockingly boring.