Christopher Tweets He Wants Online Abuse To Stop

1234568»

Comments

• greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is people are deliberately going onto Chris twitter/Facebook page to carry out abuse and bullying most of the things they have said are vile why would any sane person want to do this does it make them feel good about themselves by doing this
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    diamond1 wrote: »
    she's not defending him, she's asking people not to tweet abuse to him which is a bit ironic considering that her mother retweeted a couple of nasty tweets about/sent to him and has tweeted negatively about him since Carolynne was voted out ... they obviously don't get on but there does seem a lot of bitterness and resentment that he staayed in the competition over her

plus Carolynne apparently speaking to the papers and happily givung more specific details of their disagreement obviously inflamed the twitter hate towards him

she was also the first contestant to take to twitter to comment on the incident by tweeting

"X Factor can also create monsters it would seem!"

obviously aimed at Chris

I'm not saying Chris is totally innocent but Carolynne seems to have a habit of starting arguments then playing the innocent goody two shoes victim

Ooooh that woman - Miss Butter wouldn't melt - she's so annoying. She starts it then tries to act like the peacemaker - what a stupid woman.

She annoys me more than Chris.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh that woman - Miss Butter wouldn't melt - she's so annoying. She starts it then tries to act like the peacemaker - what a stupid woman.

she did exactly the same with her twitter feud with Maria Fowler from TOWIE ... strikes the match then stands back and when the person responds she goes all passive/victim mode with the "sweetheart" "hun" "xxx" type responses which just seem snidey/bitchy
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's not defending him, she's asking people not to tweet abuse to him which is a bit ironic considering that her mother retweeted a couple of nasty tweets about/sent to him and has tweeted negatively about him since Carolynne was voted out ... they obviously don't get on but there does seem a lot of bitterness and resentment that he staayed in the competition over her

plus Carolynne apparently speaking to the papers and happily givung more specific details of their disagreement obviously inflamed the twitter hate towards him

she was also the first contestant to take to twitter to comment on the incident by tweeting

"X Factor can also create monsters it would seem!"

obviously aimed at Chris

I'm not saying Chris is totally innocent but Carolynne seems to have a habit of starting arguments then playing the innocent goody two shoes victim

I agree - she seems to be doing some damage limitation. Perhaps she's worried that the abuse is getting out of hand and it might backfire on her?
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What came first the chicken or the egg ?

Maloney came in hungover , alcohol to blame , what drove him to the alcohol , what started the dislike , why did the dislike start .........and so it goes on
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris should approach the Police and get this sorted.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris should approach the Police and get this sorted.

I bet every celeb gets abuse on twitter ,
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet every celeb gets abuse on twitter ,

Doesn't make it right though, does it? How would these people who go around abusing celebrities feel if the same thing was done to their nearest and dearest?
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carolynne Poole still trying to stretch her 15 minutes of fame out for as long as possible. Carolynne, you went out on week 1, he didn't. Please move on and stop using Christophers infamous X Factor journey for publicity.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she did exactly the same with her twitter feud with Maria Fowler from TOWIE ... strikes the match then stands back and when the person responds she goes all passive/victim mode with the "sweetheart" "hun" "xxx" type responses which just seem snidey/bitchy
    I called it the moment the story broke between her and Christopher. As if she is innocent and Christopher is the bad guy in all this. Like I said, she seems more desperate than the rest to stretch her 15 minutes of fame for as long as possible. Or could you even call it 15 minutes, she went on week 1.