Jackie Chan & Jaden Smith on Moyles

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
Forum Member
✭✭
Did anyone hear Jackie Chan on Moyles this morning?

He is a really humble, down to earth guy.

Jaden Smith, Will's 12 year old son on the other hand is a bit of a brat.

Comments

• mcghee76mcghee76 Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Jaden Smith came across as someone who is definately too big for his boots. A child that has got his own way and everything that he wants all his life and also felt that he is not really a nice person. He is not like his father at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Really liked Jackie Chan, he came across as a really humble person and someone that you would like to meet.

I thought Jaden Smith was a bit bratty, but they did say that he was smiling throughout and this didn't come across on the radio. I would have prefered Jackie to have done the interview alone though.
  • p_c_u_kp_c_u_k Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Tricky one, and Moyles' explanation that it sounded better in the studio than out the radio is plausible.

It didn't sound great to me, to be honest. Moyles has a habit of inviting the same regular guests on because he gets on with them, the chemistry is there and they add to the show - almost being an extension of the team, to be honest. When that changes, especially when the structure changes to one in for a bit, then one in some time later, it can mix things up a bit. Also, never work with children - the kid is only 12 after all.

Having said that, I don't think it was that bad, and Aled's slip was bloody hilarious. And Moyles deserves credit for that - many DJs would have tried to bury the 'wan song' moment fearing some backlash - but Moyles addressed it well and provided some massively entertaining radio.
  • bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Smith on Moyles' show has always been genius. His kid was a bit bratty but I'm sure there are far worse kids in Hollywood