Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well now he knows what it's like to be the victim rather than the hate filled Neanderthal.
  • Options
    CigaretteSmokerCigaretteSmoker Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Hardly surprising, I suspect the liberal prison service made a point of putting him in with Muslims and Blacks.

Having read the article in more detail, it sounds like the prison staff purposely set him up to be jumped.

If that article is accurate, he might well have grounds to sue.
  • Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Sounds like three of the brothers did him over.
  • Options
    CigaretteSmokerCigaretteSmoker Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    It is utterly disgusting that we live in a country where the prison service is so politicized that they will set up a politically controversial prisoner to be attacked by ethnic minorities.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were acting on orders from the government itself.

I doubt he would get very far with legal action either, the judges in this country are deeply biased and wouldn't give him a fair hearing.

This country is messed up and yet the leftists on here seem to think such events are desirable.
  • Options
    Oliver_UstinovOliver_Ustinov Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well now he knows what it's like to be the victim rather than the hate filled Neanderthal.
    Which I personally whole-heartedly think he deserves! :mad:
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Well the last time he said it was Muslims who attacked him it turned out it was some other EDL members he was having a argument with.

But shock news guy in prison gets beaten up it happens everyday.
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the only actual quote was about a prisoner receiving minor injuries, and the rest was "a source said"?

Fair enough.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hardly surprising, I suspect the liberal prison service made a point of putting him in with Muslims and Blacks.

Having read the article in more detail, it sounds like the prison staff purposely set him up to be jumped.

If that article is accurate, he might well have grounds to sue.

He had lied about being beaten up by Muslims when in fact it was three EDL supporters who did it. Why should we believe him this time?
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the last time he said it was Muslims who attacked him it turned out it was some other EDL members he was having a argument with.

But shock news guy in prison gets beaten up it happens everyday.

It's been On film at least twice showing him being attacked by Muslims.
    His family have been threatened with death. Including his children.
    I await the C P S charges to be leveled against those people. :cool:

As I have said before the Authorities would be happy to see him dead.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    He had lied about being beaten up by Muslims when in fact it was three EDL supporters who did it. Why should we believe him this time?

Exactly. Mr Yaxley-Lennon isn't exactly a paragon of integrity when it comes to these things.

On one hand, I have to confess that the deliberate nature of this attack is concerning, considering it must have involved members of staff conspiring with inmates.

But then considering who was on the receiving end, any concern quickly evaporates.
  • Options
    terry45terry45 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getzls wrote: »
    It's been On film at least twice showing him being attacked by Muslims.
    His family have been threatened with death. Including his children.
    I await the C P S charges to be leveled against those people. :cool:

As I have said before the Authorities would be happy to see him dead.

He's not that important.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    even i`m struggling to give a shit :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member

On one hand, I have to confess that the deliberate nature of this attack is concerning, considering it must have involved members of staff conspiring with inmates.

Although we only have his word for that to.

Ok we know that goes on but that is usually with pedos and child killers I doubt the guards would care to much about him to set it up.

As I said I would guess if he has it will just be the normal thing that someone gets beaten up in prison I don't know why people find it shocking that when you have a few hundred prisoners many in there for assault-GBH and other violent crimes that fights and beatings happen.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.

Never mind.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF it's true, that's disgusting behaviour by the prison. Prison guards aren't there to dish out there own forms of justice. You don't punish a violent thug, by encouraging violent thuggish behaviour yourself.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    If true, then this proves that it doesn't do to be too vocal about Islam. Very wrong, and I hope he sues.
  • Options
    Oliver_UstinovOliver_Ustinov Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    even i`m struggling to give a shit :blush:

I don't blame you at all. ;):cool:
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. Mr Yaxley-Lennon isn't exactly a paragon of integrity when it comes to these things.

But then considering who was on the receiving end, any concern quickly evaporates.
    I assume you will condemn every race attack.
    Or maybe only ones On non whites
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I class myself as left wing in general, I feel ashamed when other left wing folk gloat in violence and immoral behaviour.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "A source" said they were Muslims. Well that's pretty conclusive evidence.

Mind you, I can't stand the man, but I do believe punishment begins and ends with the sentence, and prisons have a duty to protect prisoners from each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    How is this a good thing?*

*If true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    "A source" said they were Muslims. Well that's pretty conclusive evidence.

The source also said as official police/prison serves sources in official statements say

He took a pasting.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Although I class myself as left wing in general, I feel ashamed when other left wing folk gloat in violence and immoral behaviour.

Wasnt gloating, just stating that I couldn't care less
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D Well, I actually support every prisoner's right not to have their personal safety compromised for any reason during imprisonment. Even the ones I detest.

In this case, Robinson has a proven history of being an - shall we say - embellisher about incidents he was involved with. So unless there's proof or a reliable witness who can back him up, I'm not taking his version of the incident seriously.

I do hope and expect there will be an internal investigation, though, as fighting shouldn't happen in the first place.