Options

Family Guy - It's a Trap - on TV?

simondsUU933wsimondsUU933w Posts: 4,176
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi,

I've been out of the country for a while - has the new Family Guy Stars Wars parody 'It's a Trap' been shown on TV here yet? If not, anyone know when it might be?

Cheers

Simon

Comments

• Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think its been shown yet, they probably have to wait a few months before they can broadcast it.
  • Options
    Paully_CPaully_C Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Don't think its been shown yet, they probably have to wait a few months before they can broadcast it.

BBC Three *usually* starts the new series of Family Guy episodes in Feb/March each year, with the Star Wars parody ep kicking things off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent - thanks guys
  • Options
    Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    There was a feature-length one on last week and I think that looked like it was Star Wars influenced.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    The last episode in America was 7 Road to the North Pole (feature length). It's a trap is episode 21 or 22 and is out on DVD or you can download it from .......;)

#01 And Then There Were Fewer
    #02 Excellence in Broadcasting
    #03 Welcome Back, Carter
    #04 Halloween on Spooner Street
    #05 Baby, You Knock Me Out
    #06 Brian Writes a Bestseller
    #07 Road to the North Pole
    #08 New Kidney in Town
    #09 The Hand That Rocks the Wheelchair
    #10 Games People Play
    #11 Seahorse Sea Shell Party
    #12 And I'm Joyce Kinney
    #13 Friends of Peter G
    #14 German Guy
    #15 Amish Guy
    #16 Famiry Guy
    #17 The Big Bang Theory
    #18 Trading Places
    #19 Brothers & Sisters
    #20 Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q
    #21 Freaking Garrison Keillor
    #22 It's A Trap!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogib wrote: »
    The last episode in America was 7-8. It's a trap is episode 21 and is out on DVD or you can download it from .......;)

Yep. Watched it this afternoon ;)

Cheers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    It only came out on DVD/Blu Ray yesterday, and unless i'm mistaken, BBC3 showed 'Something, Something, Something Dark Side' as the season finale, not the premiere like Paully_C said.

'It's a Trap' will air as the season 9 finale in the US, so that will be around May, BBC3 wont broadcast it before that.

It's good by the way! I bought the Limited Edition yesterday with a free t-shirt (that i'll never wear outside the house, lol).
  • Options
    Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,406
    Forum Member
    BBC3 first showed "Blue Harvest" on May the 4th 2008 - so that would be less than a year after US showing in sept 2007. So with luck they may show on this May 4th.

Hope not as I am buying the DVD for wife's birthday in Feb so would rather not see it for free only weeks later.
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »

Hope not as I am buying the DVD for wife's birthday in Feb so would rather not see it for free only weeks later.

Get the DVD anyway. It's uncut - unlike the TV versions of the trilogy which are butchered.
  • Options
    dudiusdudius Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    f_196 wrote: »
    Get the DVD anyway. It's uncut - unlike the TV versions of the trilogy which are butchered.

Agreed ... The DVD/blu-ray versions are the one's to watch!!!

:cool::cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    It won't be broadcast in the US until next May, so I wouldn't expect to see it on BBC Three for another 9 months
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Trilogy today :D
    You can get all 3 for £25 from HMV if that helps :D xx
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Watched it today- was so-so, some cute moments though,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    BBC3 first showed "Blue Harvest" on May the 4th 2008 - so that would be less than a year after US showing in sept 2007. So with luck they may show on this May 4th.

May the 4th be with you?
  • Options
    tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Trilogy today :D
    You can get all 3 for £25 from HMV if that helps :D xx

£17.93 on Amazon;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it today- was so-so, some cute moments though,

I watched It's a Trap this morning and found it funnier than Something Something Something Darkside, although Blue Harvest has yet to be topped. Although the digs at Seth Green I found absoloutely hilairious, and to top it off digging at Seth McFarlane too was even better! :D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Really didn't find this one funny apart from when Carter said the "the death star will be fully operational when your friends arrive" line whilst twisting his round LMAO.
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it last night. My 2nd favourite of the FG Star Wars trilogy, although it was clear that Seth didn't to make it.

However, I'll watch with the commentary on later and find out if that's true.