Options

Can a child use an adult ticket at a concert?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
Forum Member
✭✭
My mum and little sister are going to a show tonight and just noticed both tickets say adult on them. The sister is only 10 years old. Will she get rejected or allowed in??? :(]

I've googled and can't find anything and the ticket office is shut.

Comments

• Options
    tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends whether the show is deemed suitable for children and how it was advertised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's The Saturdays. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most concerts don't have "child" tickets. As long as an adult is going to it should be fine, unless the ticket states "Over 14s only".
  • Options
    bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering how woeful ticket sales have been for the Saturdays tour, I imagine they would be desperate to let anyone in (they were offering 2 for 1 on wowcher and orange).
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Concert tickets are normally the same price for all ages, i can't see how it's an adult ticket at all.
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow! I'm going to see the sats at wembley in a couple of weeks, my tickets don't mention adult or child anywhere, so I'm afraid I can't help you on that but I imagine it should be ok, an adult ticket would cost more surely so it probably would only be a problem if an adult was trying to use a child ticket.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    The Saturdays will surely be ok as it isn't adult at all. The girls on stage will probably outnumber the people in the audience anyway so shouldn't be an issue