Winslet or Weisz - who's the biggest Lovie ?

2»

Comments

• CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My husband was overjoyed,when he found out Kate Winslet rolled her own ****. He used to dream of taking her to bed and her doing the roll ups after.

Then he gave up smoking.
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then being pilloried by anonymous 'keyboard warriors' simply for existing.

I don't understand why anyone would wish to denigrate people like they do on this forum. Personally, I think it says more about those who do it than those they target.

(But of course, 'it's the showbiz forum, and that's what we do....'. :rolleyes: )

It's a sad, sad, world.

:

BIB - Not necessarily. People have a right to their opinions.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both talented actors and can do no wrong in my eyes.

What has Kate done to offend anyone? She's not bitched about anybody or to my knowledge ever said anything nasty about anyone else in her interviews. She may appear a bit self obsessed but most actors are. I don't understand why people think that being a 'luvvie' is wrong all of a sudden.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    BIB - Not necessarily. People have a right to their opinions.

And other people have the right to say that they're wrong and why they're wrong. Free speech cuts both ways.
  • matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

As for Rachel Weiss, well she married him, not the best pebble on the beach but if she is happy,he is bringing home the bacon for now..................

Hope not - isn't she Jewish? :confused:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm who's the biggest lovie out of Winslet and Weisz?

Sorry, Simon Cowell FTW. :D