CS - Kanga MUST be found!!!

MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
Forum Member
✭✭
Forget Roy and Hayley.

The whereabouts of Roobeh's toy is the real important issue here.

Seriously, Tyrone's interruption had to be the most infuriating! Glad Roy shut the door on him.

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was just an excuse for Tyrone to stalk Roy and Hayley. Kanga's probably tucked away with Roobeh in her cot.
  • nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna said that she did tell him it wasnt a good idea and he just stands there looking gormless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Calm down: it's in the Kabin.
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Kanga will be the key witness when poor Royston is arrested for Hayley's death in future episodes.
  • soapjunkiesoapjunkie Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Was Kanga in disguise? Near the end the camera panned round onto a... stuffed elephant which I assumed was the missing "kangaroo'?
  • Hildas HairnetHildas Hairnet Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You wouldn't constantly bang on anyones door never mind a sick woman. Have some respect
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapjunkie wrote: »
    Was Kanga in disguise? Near the end the camera panned round onto a... stuffed elephant which I assumed was the missing "kangaroo'?

No that belongs to Roy. He won it for Hayley when they were on holiday in Blackpool.
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did make me laugh when he said he'd be quiet and wouldn't disturb Hayley, then proceeded to bang on the door and shout for Roy!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps that nice Kirsty has returned and is looking after Kanga for her daughter.;-)
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Kirsty was still here she would of made sure gormless Tiirone wouldn't slump off in the night just to collect some stupid toy. No interruptions for Roy and Hayley then. Fiz probably sent him just to spy on them.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Perhaps that nice Kirsty has returned and is looking after Kanga for her daughter.;-)

So that's why Fiz's presence wasn't felt the night, she was prolly tied up somewhere with Kanga stuffed in her mouth,lol:)