Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason that Katie has not had the "normal" or "natural" reaction to the affair is because she has never had a "normal" or "natural" reaction to anything. Like Leo said, she's wired wrong.

Or because the whole thing is just fake.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So we have established that the legal route is not as simple as many think, that was the point I was making. So is Jane to go to the press now and put her side accross, then what? Had lies of that nature been made public about me, it's not an ambulance that would be needed, but a coffin. Maybe we need to except that not everyone is like that. :)

Maybe you need to accept that no one in their right mind would silently put up with being called every name under the sun for the sake of a payout.

I can't recall you ever coming up with a single reason to support this theory, other than 'she's on the payroll' which I think, as a theory, is well past its (mid-2014) sell-by date.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Maybe you need to accept that no one in their right mind would silently put up with being called every name under the sun for the sake of a payout.

I can't recall you ever coming up with a single reason to support this theory, other than 'she's on the payroll' which I think, as a theory, is well past its (mid-2014) sell-by date.

She might not be on the payroll, that was my first thought until looking at her possible options if she wasn't involved. And what are her options, to sue she needs to prove no affair took place, how can she do that? Go to the papers herself and sell her side, what will that achieve., apart from plastering her own private life over the front pages. As mentioned in a earlier post, go give Katie a slap, again what will be achieved? My argument is that Katie made the public claims, surely it's down to her to prove an affair did take place. Or are we just to take her word for it? Is that right? Someone posted on Twitter to Katie that they had bumped into Jane in a doctors surgery, and she called Jane a **** :o Based on one persons word. Is that right.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't believe you actually believe this! J&D are actually wealthy in their own right anyway. I have said this before as others have, the affair did happen and no Jane will not sell her story. She is very embarrassed and retaliating is playing into KP's hands which is what she wants. She wants to forget it all happened and keep her family out of the limelight.

Yes you are right, Katie will do anything to keep her name in the press, I bet she couldn't believe her luck when she found all this out!

Completely agree.
    Of course Jane is embarrassed - who wouldn't be?
    To think that there is any other reason for Jane's silence than a wish to put the whole thing behind her is utterly laughable. The idea that she has gone along with a lie for money is ludicrous.

The reason that Katie has not had the "normal" or "natural" reaction to the affair is because she has never had a "normal" or "natural" reaction to anything. Like Leo said, she's wired wrong.

Exactly.
    I doubt she'd even know what a "normal" reaction was.
    And yet if she had reacted "normally", I suspect that she would be getting a touch more sympathy and a lot less contempt.

I am surprised - although I probably shouldn't be - at the turnaround of some FMs on here.
    Up until now, most people were convinced that she was a dim, plastic bimbo, famous only for her comedy breasts and her tacky relationships. I have read time and time again how she is NOT a businesswoman, she doesn't write her own books, and how she couldn't run a bath on her own, let alone a company.
    Now we are expected to believe that she is some kind of machiavellian genius, who can bend people to her will with only a twitch of her lady garden and her chequebook.
    She can't be a duplicitous mastermind and a dopey bimbo.
    So which one is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Plainly a duplicitous mastermind. There's no other explanation if we're to believe :blush: that she is powerful enough to not just persuade 2 'innocent' women to pretend that they had affairs with her husband but also agree to be called every name under the sun and have their reputations driven into the gutter, all the while staying totally, and happily! silent, just so KP can keep herself in the headlines. I mean, that's pure evil genius at work, surely??

*still :blush::blush::blush: *
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    For some reason this has just come up on my Facebook page from KP as one of my friends has commented on it:

Love my amazing flowers from my hubby so proud how well he has come through therapy people can change ‪#‎soinlove‬

So proud?? Of what the fact that he managed to shag 2 of her friends and then make up some ridiculous addiction excuse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ Plainly a duplicitous mastermind. There's no other explanation if we're to believe :blush: that she is powerful enough to not just persuade 2 'innocent' women to pretend that they had affairs with her husband and agree to be called every name under the sun and have their reputations driven into the gutter, all the while staying totally silent, just so KP can keep herself in the headlines. I mean, that's pure evil genius at work, surely??

*still :blush::blush::blush: *

So no answer on what you expect Jane to do about it then.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    There was no cheating. All this is manufactured stories to flog to highest bidder. She will eventually dump him when she has wrung out all possible stories from the relationship. Chav mag / tabloid junkies are only interested in dysfunction so Katie spews it out for them to devour. Suspect many know or at least half suspect it is made up but they are so addicted to her dysfuction that they ignore the balesha warning lights and buy it anyway. Sad addicted celebrity world we live in.

Do you have any proof of this at all?
    She might not be on the payroll, that was my first thought until looking at her possible options if she wasn't involved. And what are her options, to sue she needs to prove no affair took place, how can she do that? Go to the papers herself and sell her side, what will that achieve., apart from plastering her own private life over the front pages. As mentioned in a earlier post, go give Katie a slap, again what will be achieved? My argument is that Katie made the public claims, surely it's down to her to prove an affair did take place. Or are we just to take her word for it? Is that right? Someone posted on Twitter to Katie that they had bumped into Jane in a doctors surgery, and she called Jane a **** :o Based on one persons word. Is that right.

Who do you think she should prove this too? and what type of information do you think she should supply to prove the affair to you?

I realise you are both singing from the same hymn sheet about the non-affair but I doubt Jane is on the "payroll", paying tax and national insurance every month from her salary:D .

I think Bunny is right, Jane is keeping her head down because something happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So no answer on what you expect Jane to do about it then.

:confused:
    I'm not sure anyone wants Jane to do anything.
    And post 1296 explained why she isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    I'm not sure anyone wants Jane to do anything.
    And post 1296 explained why she isn't.

It doesn't really explain why :confused: I would be embarrassed too if it was said about me, doesn't make it anymore the truth. Jane could be embarrassed that her name has been dragged into it. Still does not mean there was any affair. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Who do you think she should prove this too? and what type of information do you think she should supply to prove the affair to you?

I realise you are both singing from the same hymn sheet about the non-affair but I doubt Jane is on the "payroll", paying tax and national insurance every month from her salary:D .

I think Bunny is right, Jane is keeping her head down because something happened.

Does Katie have any proof anything did happen? Surely if you are going to make serious accusations about another person, you should provide some kind of proof. Proof is something very often requested on this forum alone.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Katie have any proof anything did happen? Surely if you are going to make serious accusations about another person, you should provide some kind of proof. Proof is something very often requested on this forum alone.

Maybe she has shown proof to Chrissy, Derek, Jane and hubby. Maybe that's why they are all keeping quiet as they know she has proof. I really don't think she needs to put a picture ok DS but I do think she is holding things back for a big reveal in the future, keeping a threat over everyone

Now unless you have proof to back up your claims I'm going to wish you a good evening. :)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Well if I was in JP's position & no affair did take place, I wouldn't give a stuff about my name being plastered all over the papers, look at what's already been written about her, I'd say denying an affair is pretty mild in comparison.
    If you were in her position & completely innocent of any wrong doing, would you be sitting back while KP slated you all over magazines & social media?
    I honestly can't think of a single reason why, if nothing happened between her & Kieron, she's allowing KP to s**t all over her. I agree she may be absolutely mortified & willing the whole sham to disappear but surely a simple statement denying everything would put the wind up KP & stop her ridiculous rants on Twitter?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Maybe she has shown proof to Chrissy, Derek, Jane and hubby. Maybe that's why they are all keeping quiet as they know she has proof. I really don't think she needs to put a picture ok DS but I do think she is holding things back for a big reveal in the future, keeping a threat over everyone

Now unless you have proof to back up your claims I'm going to wish you a good evening. :)

Yep, that makes perfect sense to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you request proof from some but not others. :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if I was in JP's position & no affair did take place, I wouldn't give a stuff about my name being plastered all over the papers, look at what's already been written about her, I'd say denying an affair is pretty mild in comparison.
    If you were in her position & completely innocent of any wrong doing, would you be sitting back while KP slated you all over magazines & social media?
    I honestly can't think of a single reason why, if nothing happened between her & Kieron, she's allowing KP to s**t all over her. I agree she may be absolutely mortified & willing the whole sham to disappear but surely a simple statement denying everything would put the wind up KP & stop her ridiculous rants on Twitter?
    Absolutely agree. She is being humiliated by KP and no sane person would go along with such a ridiculous farce willingly.

is it just me who thinks there are some pretty serious allegations being made on this thread about a woman who hasn't put herself up for public consumption?
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Derrick and Janes statement.

“It is true that Jane and Kieran Hayler had an affair. This is something that Jane deeply regrets and we will not provide any more details about it.

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/09/katie-price-divorce-jane-pountney-releases-statement-accepting-kieran-hayler-affair-claims-are-true#.VK7VIdKsWFY
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt they'd need proof when they themselves issued a statement confirming the affair, cazzz:

"Admitting the indiscretion, the 49-year-old has now confirmed the affair and has spoken of her 'deep regret' about the relationship. In a joint statement with her husband, the mother-of-two said: "It is true that Jane and Kieran Hayler had an affair. This is something that Jane deeply regrets and we will not provide any more details about it. It is true that Kate found out about this affair yesterday."

I guess the evil, all-powerful KP made them do that too. Gawd's sake. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick and Janes statement.

“It is true that Jane and Kieran Hayler had an affair. This is something that Jane deeply regrets and we will not provide any more details about it.

http://www.heatworld.com/2014/09/katie-price-divorce-jane-pountney-releases-statement-accepting-kieran-hayler-affair-claims-are-true#.VK7VIdKsWFY

Oh yes I forgot the statement released by janes loyal husband. Doesn't really qualify as being proof though does it.
    Jane & Derrick married for 10yrs, was he not meant to be having an affair for 8 of those 10yrs, yet still managed to get his wife pregnant twice during his affair. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's easy for us all to say what we would do if in the same situation. Wasn't it another former friend of Katie's (with no grudge) who said that Katie had this great ability to tell lies and just let it keep rolling with it? Maybe Jane is playing this perfectly without the need to go to the press. As always Katie over does things, to the point that she is no longer seen as the poor victim. Perhaps Jane knew full well that Katie would drone on and on, to the point that she loses the sympathy. Which is what is happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes I forgot the statement released by janes loyal husband. Doesn't really qualify as being proof though does it.

:D
    Would that be the loyal husband who was also having an affair?
    Or did KP pay him to make that up aswell?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Short of actually catching them in the act, how could there be any proof?

It all depends on whether you view KP as an evil genius making everyone around her do her bidding on demand, whatever the personal consequences or you see her as a desperate hasbeen clinging to a useless man rather than be alone again. I know which camp I fall into
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Short of actually catching them in the act, how could there be any proof?

It all depends on whether you view KP as an evil genius making everyone around her do her bidding on demand, whatever the personal consequences or you see her as a desperate hasbeen clinging to a useless man rather than be alone again. I know which camp I fall into

Just as how can Jane prove there was no affair. Did Katie not claim there was a message and video footage. Strange how Leo's private video made it into the public domain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be the loyal husband who was also having an affair?
    Or did KP pay him to make that up aswell?

The very same. Not sure why he should be allegedly starting divorce proceedings as a result of his wife's infidelity, when he had a mistress for 8yrs of his 10yr marriage. It's very sweet that Jane rang his mistress to see how her own husband was, the night that the affair was made public. It's quite touching that the wife should be on such friendly terms with her husbands mistress.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The very same. Not sure why he should be allegedly starting divorce proceedings as a result of his wife's infidelity, when he had a mistress for 8yrs of his 10yr marriage. It's very sweet that Jane rang his mistress to see how her own husband was, the night that the affair was made public. It's quite touching that the wife should be on such friendly terms with her husbands mistress.:)

But wasn't that KP's idea aswell?
    Surely she just slipped Jane the mistress' phone number and a blank cheque and ordered her to make the call.