Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pakamack wrote: »
    That would make a lovely trip, so much to see! Would we get trippers who would appreciate the views though- unlikely.......it seems to be all about the activities now, and controversial contestants. Over the last 3 years the show has gone downhill, imo, once it became apparent that they were trying to attract a Big Brother type audience with silly stunts and people. Just my opinion, doesn't stop me watching though!

Edit- TOTP! Does this still count for anything? Long term posters will remember!

Long since forgotten, sort of went the same way as the thread.

Familiarity breeds comtempt.:D

HNY,;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I think I saw Jodie on Horizon: What's The Right Diet For You? I've only seen the first episode of it and was trying to watch it while doing other things so I only saw a few glimpses of her.
  • Options
    johnhughjohnhugh Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Looks like the coach used in the last few series has been 'de-coach tripped' and been reconfigured by the operator as a normal coach.
    http://www.oxford-chiltern-bus-page.co.uk/1%20-%20S&J%2082/G%20Francis/Motts%20MT09MTT%20covering%20breakdown%20on%20737%20from%20GG%20OX%20020115%20G%20Francis.jpg
    Let's hope that this means the operator will use a newer coach for future series rather than it not be recommissioned.
  • Options
    merlinbusmerlinbus Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Motts always return the coach used, to it`s normal touring mode after 12 Yard have finished with it. Motts have always had a decent fleet of vehicles, and as this vehicle is nearly six years old, it is probably due to be sold on shortly. It`s not quite old enough to die a horrible death as a contract vehicle.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Graham (from Graham and Ivy) are on 4Seven at the moment - A place in the Sun, Home or Away.

Awful man
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham (from Graham and Ivy) are on 4Seven at the moment - A place in the Sun, Home or Away.

Awful man

They truly are a desperate pair. I saw Graham in the jury of a drama I was watching a while ago - something like Law and Order - and it totally destroyed its credibility for me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They truly are a desperate pair. I saw Graham in the jury of a drama I was watching a while ago - something like Law and Order - and it totally destroyed its credibility for me!

He is a truly prize prat. Cant bear him.
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a truly prize prat. Cant bear him.

Me neither - but he always looks so blooming pleased with himself.
  • Options
    KIZZY007KIZZY007 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Well done Sandra, always first with the info.
    It works perfectly for me as we've been watching series 5 again on 4od with the dreadful Amanda and Nikky and we're now on episode 22. (from your comments on DS at the time I'm sure you will remember them:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KIZZY007 wrote: »
    Well done Sandra, always first with the info.
    It works perfectly for me as we've been watching series 5 again on 4od with the dreadful Amanda and Nikky and we're now on episode 22. (from your comments on DS at the time I'm sure you will remember them:D

My pleasure :)

Ugh. Amanda and Nicky. Horrible women. >:(
  • Options
    ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that. :)

ETA: Re Graham, he was also an extra in a party scene in Silent Witness a few weeks ago :o
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Anyone see Zedd and Saffire on Benefits Britain last night?

It's nice to see that their songwriting/singing career is on the rise since appearing on the coach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's nice to see that their songwriting/singing career is on the rise since appearing on the coach.

I didnt see it (thankfully) but I heard they were on....
  • Options
    Robbo19Robbo19 Posts: 296
    Forum Member

According to a tweet on the Coach Trip twitter account it looks as though we are getting 2x20 episode series back-to-back again. Which means:

Series 12: 2 March - 27 March
    Series 13: 30 March - 24 April

Although yeah it's great to have Coach Trip back and on for so long these are the last episodes that were commissioned in 2014 so could be the shows final!!
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I didnt see it (thankfully) but I heard they were on....

You did right avoiding! I just find it amazing the lengths some of these people will go to for exposure. Coach Trip I can sort of understand (even though it annoys me when people aren't there for the actual trip but attention) but what positive outcome are you gonna get for being on a benefits show??

Any hoo I'm glad it's returning soon! I just wish they would have waited a few more weeks as I'm on my own holidays week 2 and 3 😡
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You did right avoiding! I just find it amazing the lengths some of these people will go to for exposure. Coach Trip I can sort of understand (even though it annoys me when people aren't there for the actual trip but attention) but what positive outcome are you gonna get for being on a benefits show??

Any hoo I'm glad it's returning soon! I just wish they would have waited a few more weeks as I'm on my own holidays week 2 and 3 😡

Its funny how many people I've seen who originally went on Coach Trip, and then seem to pop up on various other "reality" tv shows. Its like they get a taste of being on tv, liked it and want more! They are the ones who, in my opinion, only went on Coach Trip in the first place as a step up for something else.....

You'll have to set your planner to record the episodes you'll miss!
  • Options
    EthelTEthelT Posts: 153
    Forum Member

I saw it. Another Graham and Ivy in the making? :o WHY would anyone want to appear on Benefits Britain? I just don't get it.
    Time for Zedd to get a proper job, I think.
  • Options
    ricardorobertoricardoroberto Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Just a reminder this starts tomorrow (2nd) so set your recorders etc. :)
  • Options
    KIZZY007KIZZY007 Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I won't be able to watch until later tonight, but I wonder if I'll be able to reist looking on here to see what you all think!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KIZZY007 wrote: »
    I won't be able to watch until later tonight, but I wonder if I'll be able to reist looking on here to see what you all think!

Bet you take a tiny little peek at some point :p
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d evening, all.

I’m off on a coach trip around Turkey next week – loads of destinations for the money – I just hope the other people on it don’t drive me up the wall.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets see who we've got this time :D