If the BB6 lot were here, how many would have been ejected?

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,366
Forum Member
✭✭
People nowadays seem to complain to OFCOM about everything, even rows are apparently linked to bullying almost everytime. A raised voice has also been called bullying. It shows how delicate the public have become over the years.

My question is, has the BB6 HMs been in this house or had BB6 happened in 2015, how many would have been kicked out? A lot I reckon. So here's a list (lets not forget, no one was ejected from BB6).

Lesley- For her continued appalling bullying behaviour towards Sam, including, "I'm going to get you when we're out of here"
Roberto- For some of his remarks against some HMs and throwing pasta over Maxwells head? Was that him?
Maxwell- For his comments towards HMs including Makosi, and attempting to attack Kemal.
Saskia- For what now would be called "racial undetones" regarding her intense dislike of Makosi and calling her a dog.
Makosi- For having sex in the pool with Anthony(whether it happened or not)
Anthony- For calling Derek a "malteser head"
Kinga- For shoving a wine bottle up her fanny... people wanted Perez out after his garden display.
Science- For throwing a bin at Maxwell and his taunting of Orlaith

That leaves us with Orlaith, Vanessa, Kinga, Sam Craig and Mary.

Comments

• superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Makosi or Kinga would have..
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Makosi or Kinga would have..

Well I'm sure OFCOM would have received thousands of complaints! If people were kicking off at Perez not getting kicked out after his garden display, imagine what they'd be like with them two :o
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Craig probably. I've said this before but imagine Anthony as a young, good looking woman....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig probably. I've said this before but imagine Anthony as a young, good looking woman....

That's a good point actually.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This just shows how much BB has changed and how over sensitive the viewers have become. People need to grow a backbone, the country has turned into a bunch of over sensitive wimps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    This just shows how much BB has changed and how over sensitive the viewers have become. People need to grow a backbone, the country has turned into a bunch of over sensitive wimps.

Agreed!

Ooh, missed one.

Derek- For his treatment of Orlaith
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Only ones I think might've got ejected are Lesley (she made some threats towards Sam iirc) and Maxwell (scabs, etc.). I don't think the rest would've done.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    Only ones I think might've got ejected are Lesley (she made some threats towards Sam iirc) and Maxwell (scabs, etc.). I don't think the rest would've done.

You don't think Anthony would have been kicked out today for calling Derek a Malteser head ?

Anthony also said Derek looked like a pint of guinness once too.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Formal warning for Anthony for saying Craig's head was so big it had its own weather system.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    That leaves us with Orlaith, Vanessa, Kinga, Sam Craig and Mary.

You've left out Derek, and later add only his treatment of Orlaith. (He was worse towards Science and made some very questionable remarks.)

I think Craig said some very questionable things at various times, though I can no longer remember what they were. And there's what SegaGamer mentioned about Ant.

You also left out Eugene who talked of poisoning Science's food and of wanting to see him provoked to the point where he'd do something that would get him thrown out.

(Lesley's comment to Sam wasn't phrased quite so blatantly, btw.)

But I don't think any of them would be thrown out, rather than warned.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    You don't think Anthony would have been kicked out today for calling Derek a Malteser head ?

Anthony also said Derek looked like a pint of guinness once too.

I don't remember the malteser head comment tbh.

Yeah, I reckon he might be kicked out today for that, Big Brother have been stricter about that sort of thing since Shilpa.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I don't remember the malteser head comment tbh.

Yeah, I reckon he might be kicked out today for that, Big Brother have been stricter about that sort of thing since Shilpa.

But only one HM -- Emily -- has ever been kicked out for using offensive language, and it wasn't for anything as relatively mild as "Malteser head".

(Ken was kicked out for a combination of: a variety of offensive comments + a formal warning + confining to do what the warning had been about.)
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only Lesley would have been ejected for her treatment of Sam and she should have been ejected back in 2005 too! The rest of them would get formal warnings except Makosi and Kinga. I doubt the producers care about that.