Boy George is crap now.

It's All GoodIt's All Good Posts: 163
Forum Member
....used to be good - now just a sad man.....clinging for that bit of fame

Comments

• MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should see if Lulu or Colleen Nolan will let him tag on with their tours!!! :D
  • IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The now is superfluous!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....used to be good - now just a sad man.....clinging for that bit of fame

....looks into crystal ball and sees the Porky (not so Porky!) George fan club muttering away and sticking pins into you and bringing back their "appreciation" (cough cough) thread.....and slagging u off! so brace yourself for the onslaught......:)
  • It's All GoodIt's All Good Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    ....looks into crystal ball and sees the Porky (not so Porky!) George fan club muttering away and sticking pins into you and bringing back their "appreciation" (cough cough) thread.....and slagging u off! so brace yourself for the onslaught......:)

................do I care?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    The now is superfluous!

haha that is exactly what I came in to say :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looks like there's not gonna be one :D

I have resurrected the appreciation thread though, thanks for the reminder ! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like there's not gonna be one :D

I have resurrected the appreciation thread though, thanks for the reminder ! :D:D

oh i dont know got a few private messages from usual suspects......obviously deleted......:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    He's had his time - there's such a thing as giving up gracefully.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh i dont know got a few private messages from usual suspects......obviously deleted......:p

The only usual suspects are me, OATZ MM and UTMD. I know I haven't sent you anything, OATZ wouldn't bother and UTMD hasn't been on here. I doubt very much you've received anything. :rolleyes:
  • It's All GoodIt's All Good Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Boy George........who cares............some has been from ages ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy George........who cares............some has been from ages ago

This makes me laugh. YOU care, you started a thread up about him ! :D

In fact, you started up another one about him 2 or 3 weeks ago so I'd say you care very much about the poor has been. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only usual suspects are me, OATZ MM and UTMD. I know I haven't sent you anything, OATZ wouldn't bother and UTMD hasn't been on here. I doubt very much you've received anything. :rolleyes:

There are other usual suspects:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm sure you incurred the wrath of the usual suspects on here!
    I wouldn't go so far as to say he's crap, but he needs to do something new. He's become a bore.
    He wears the exact same outfit every time he appears in public and his recent music is tired. I don't think he should give up but he needs a radical rethink.
    Of course, the Boy George fans will tell his shows are selling out. But what they won't tell you is the venue holds less than 400 people. He's doing multiple nights but he has a group of fanatical fans who will buy tickets for all of the 7 or 8 nights he is doing!
    If he tried to do one night at a 3,000 or 4,000 venue it wouldn't sell out!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gigi4 wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure you incurred the wrath of the usual suspects on here!
    I wouldn't go so far as to say he's crap, but he needs to do something new. He's become a bore.
    He wears the exact same outfit every time he appears in public and his recent music is tired. I don't think he should give up but he needs a radical rethink.
    Of course, the Boy George fans will tell his shows are selling out. But what they won't tell you is the venue holds less than 400 people. He's doing multiple nights but he has a group of fanatical fans who will buy tickets for all of the 7 or 8 nights he is doing!
    If he tried to do one night at a 3,000 or 4,000 venue it wouldn't sell out!

They'd probably buy LOTS of tickets and run round a lot to make it look full.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are other usual suspects:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Usual suspects in people who regularly harass you or usual suspects as in BG fans who write on this forum, because if you mean the latter, there are no 'usual suspects' on here other than the 3 regulars I've already mentioned.

If other people are harrassing you, you'd be best to report rather than delete. ;);)
  • pierre_gustavepierre_gustave Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always struck me as being more than a little obnoxious.
    You know what they say about being nice to folks when you are on the way up.....
    Musically, he has done nothing of note in 20 years. His decline has been a long continuing one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I see, you're not the OP, yet the usual suspects who normally vent on the threads have all grouped together and sent you PMs this time instead! PMSL ROFLMFAO Of course they have, mickeybloke, of course they have. Whatever planet it is that you're on, don't expect anyone else to be there! LOL

But then you did say that you knew someone who worked in the prison George was in, the same person who said he was on suicide watch when he never was.

Next time you want to tell some porkies, you really should try to make them believable. :cool:
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may or may not be 'crap now'
    I wouldn't know- I haven't heard any of his stuff for quite a while- although the last stuff I heard was pretty good.

However he's achieved much more than most of us ever will in our lives so he's earned the right to be not as good as he was.

Ridiculous thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    yes is stupid thread. what has happen to make person write so about boy george in first place? any news or just excuse for bitchy thread i suppose.

you say he is has been so why write thread about him. if so has been then leave in the past or you keep bring him up and make him today's news. this is strange consept. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Whoever his promoters are, they're crap. He's not.

Up The George.

Up The Boy.
  • Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Rose! Hi OATZ!

:) how are you doing today?
  • Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, UTMD! Isn't it great to see George getting yet more attention?
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I saw George perform live a couple of months ago - he was in fine voice........what is the point of this thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, UTMD! Isn't it great to see George getting yet more attention?

All publicity is good publicity as they say :D