Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trennie wrote: »
    Simon's mum was a dancer in London before she married Simon's father. She is not an unsophisticated 81 year old lady, who must not be shocked.Simon may or may not be or is both, but I don't know why he has to declare it one way or the other. Who cares.

Still don't understand the reason for Mezghan, though. If Teri Seymour was getting too pushy about marriage, just move on to another Teri Seymour. But why all the drama about "the one"?

The answer to that is quite simple. To have a career in the USA you need to portray yourself as a hetrosexual man, and if above 40, either married or engaged. I guess Mez was 'the one' who was willing to $$$$$$$$$$$$ign on the dotted line :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    that was good ....a flurry of comments ..

has anyone seen any press pictures of the happy couple together recently ...Mish seems to have vanished ...

I find it hard to believe, from the look on her face at the beginning when they TV interviewed together, that she wasn't in love with him ...she glowed
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »

has anyone seen any press pictures of the happy couple together recently ...Mish seems to have vanished ...

I find it hard to believe, from the look on her face at the beginning when they TV interviewed together, that she wasn't in love with him ...she glowed

Well she was a makeup artist so she would know how to " glow". Anyway if i had dug out as much gold as her i would be glowing as well :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Simon is gay??? I don't believe that.
    I went to Miami audition, and i noticed that he is in love with Paula Abdul.

wiseguy100 wrote: »
    I was told by someone who knows Cowell quite well (apparently) that he doesn't want it to come out officially until his mum has passed on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell’s too busy for a relaitonship with Mezhgan Hussainy!

It’s not just Cheryl Cole whose relationship status has changed thanks to The X Factor (or lack thereof, in her case!). While Cheryl is busy getting back together with her ex-husband Ashley, Simon Cowell’s relationship with American Idol makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy is on the rocks.

It’s understood that with The X Factor both here and in the US to look after, as well as other shows including Red or Black, Simon simply doesn’t have the time for love!

According to telly mix!

“Simon thinks she is lovely, but he just doesn’t have the time for her,” a pal said. “He was in llve with her, but popped the question before realising he was moving too quickly.

“Simon likes to think of himself as the eternal bachelor – poor Mezhgan didn’t stand a chance! Work will always be his number one priority.”

The insider continued: “They have only seen each other a handful of times since the New Year, and they both know this is not the basis of a long-lasting marriage.”

According to Star magazine, Mezhgan is “hurt but understanding” about the split.

But a source close to the music mogul added: “When he’s got more time, who know s what could happen? Simon might surprise us all and change his priorities”

The pair reportedly got engaged in February of last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon is gay??? I don't believe that.
    I went to Miami audition, and i noticed that he is in love with Paula Abdul.

Just like he was in love with Cheryl Cole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

It’s not just Cheryl Cole whose relationship status has changed thanks to The X Factor (or lack thereof, in her case!). While Cheryl is busy getting back together with her ex-husband Ashley, Simon Cowell’s relationship with American Idol makeup artist Mezhgan Hussainy is on the rocks.

It’s understood that with The X Factor both here and in the US to look after, as well as other shows including Red or Black, Simon simply doesn’t have the time for love!

“Simon thinks she is lovely, but he just doesn’t have the time for her,” a pal said. “He was in llve with her, but popped the question before realising he was moving too quickly.

“Simon likes to think of himself as the eternal bachelor – poor Mezhgan didn’t stand a chance! Work will always be his number one priority.”

The insider continued: “They have only seen each other a handful of times since the New Year, and they both know this is not the basis of a long-lasting marriage.”

According to Star magazine, Mezhgan is “hurt but understanding” about the split.

But a source close to the music mogul added: “When he’s got more time, who know s what could happen? Simon might surprise us all and change his priorities”

Max, is that you? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    Max, is that you? :D

According to telly mix!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

According to telly mix!

What a load of BS. It was a PR excercise that went tits up. Sinitta hinted months ago it was over, and if anyone was in doubt she reconfirmed it the other day. . I see a " pal " has been quoted :rolleyes:
    It's all a bit wishy washy. Sinitta dropping hints, BS articles like this one. He just needs to take the bull by the horns and release an official statement saying it's over and move on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »

Don't forget she was also an actress at one point before she was a make-up artist ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I love this thread- please keep going!

Best comment was that Simon looked the most comfortable/happy when photographed with Rupert Murdoch!

Just highlighting article in this week's National Enquirer, which features photo of Saula at AXFactor auditions (PDA referred to previously) and said that Simon was attempting to make "The One" jealous by flirting with Paula!!!:confused:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LDee2 wrote: »
    I love this thread- please keep going!

Best comment was that Simon looked the most comfortable/happy when photographed with Rupert Murdoch!

Just highlighting article in this week's National Enquirer, which features photo of Saula at AXFactor auditions (PDA referred to previously) and said that Simon was attempting to make "The One" jealous by flirting with Paula!!!:confused:
    LOL In this article apparently Simon doesn't have enough time to devote to Mezghan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been quiet while i have been away

He is not helping himself is he :D

http://twitpic.com/5orrza
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Well she was a makeup artist so she would know how to " glow". Anyway if i had dug out as much gold as her i would be glowing as well :D

LOL::D
    I agree with the post that mentions you really have to act like a hetrosexual to be accepted by US tv.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    This thread has been quiet while i have been away

He is not helping himself is he :D

http://twitpic.com/5orrza

Another fashion disaster in the making, is she picking his clothes ?, sorry ladies pink is just not his colour. I think he should stick to the black and greys
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LDee2 wrote: »

:
    :D:D

Simon would have to get past Rebekah Brooks first.
    I understand that she once spent a night in the cells for beating up her ex-husband, Ross Kemp:eek:
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the announcement that they've split due to work commitments will come when Mez's book is due out. He owes her the publicity!
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the announcement that they've split due to work commitments will come when Mez's book is due out. He owes her the publicity!

What on earth is she writing a book about ?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    What on earth is she writing a book about ?

Her 'life experience' according to her website. I'd rather read his ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »
    Another fashion disaster in the making, is she picking his clothes ?, sorry ladies pink is just not his colour. I think he should stick to the black and greys

Nah, not kerchings doing this time. I reckon he is getting into this Saula thing big time and borrowing Paula's clothes now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her 'life experience' according to her website. I'd rather read his ;)

That will never be published or if it is there " relationship" won't be in it:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Just a thought, but if Simon wanted to make an "announcement"-I guess this would be a good time ....given that Rupert is a bit distracted!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.list.co.uk/article/35653-sinitta-im-a-better-mentor-than-mariah-carey/

Sinitta also admits she is jealous of Simon's relationship with Paula Abdul, who joins him on the panel of US 'X Factor' with L.A. Reid and Nicole Scherzinger.

She added to Star magazine: "Who am I most jealous of? Oh, gosh, it has to be Paula.

"The phenomenon that is Saula is huge! What is going on with those two? Are they more than just good friends?"

She is also blabbing on twitter how pleased she is for them and how happy they are

How gloriously indiscreet she is :D Has she forgotten he is meant to be engaged to Mish? jumping the gun a bit aren't we? We haven't had the big " official" breakup announcement yet. The breakup story was removed from Perez Hilton site couple of weeks ago- not denied, just removed, obviously got the timing wrong. Maybe just before xfusa would be a good time ;)
  • southladsouthlad Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Louis met Max Clifford is back on youtube....

very interesting... especially the bits with Mr Cowell in. (love the bit at 9:50 where max is telling cowell which one of his exes was 'the special one'!!!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    southlad wrote: »
    When Louis met Max Clifford is back on youtube....

very interesting... especially the bits with Mr Cowell in. (love the bit at 9:50 where max is telling cowell which one of his exes was 'the special one'!!!!)

How long before its taken off :confused:

Why has this not been on any DVDs or not repeated? Is it because of an objection by Max? If so, I thought it was the BBC or the Production company which holds any copyright?