What a night ..but how rude is she ?

jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched the highlight show what a night :D:D I'm slow i know lol

But if anyone doesn't see what a nasty bint Helen is watch the task back again... when Ashleigh and Christopher were in the diary room.

So rude an obnoxious.. that impression an silly face she did of Christoper too. Something about get that excuse for a human out of the diary room about him too. At the start of the task.

The real Helen has clearly well and truly stood back up.

Comments

• BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    She really hasn't changed!
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that she's calmed down from being horrendously offensive to being just obnoxiously bitchy people think she's a reformed character.
  • da33431da33431 Posts: 48,931
    Forum Member
    It was so uncomfortable how she'd be so rude about Ashleigh & Christopher whilst Chris is sitting right there. Awful woman.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can't ever just shut her f****** mouth.
    She always got to respond, usually angrily.
    Such a horrible person. She must be exhausting to deal with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    being just obnoxiously bitchy.

There was me thinking that was Ashleigh's forte!!
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last few days seemed to have blown away the whole Helen is a reformed character thing. She seemed to have reverted to old as soon as she was 100 per cent sure she was def in the final and her pass wasn't going to be taken. What she said about Christopher was so totally unneeded it's like being a cow, just because she can. So sad two of her chums went tonight... Ok I'm lying, serves her right!
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is throwing away all the support she gained over the past few weeks with each passing minute. She's totally reverted back to how she was and it's just not pretty. She was making out like it was all a big joke but it was quite malicious. At least Chris noticed it. I hated how she called Christopher "useless" and labeled Ashleigh a "little bitch"... It was just a bloody task, lighten up! I think it's the name calling that bugs me more than anything with Helen. She don't have to like people or even really get on with them, but name-calling is so playground.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah, she dabbles in that 'art' too! But talking about Helen and she really knows how to bitch for Britain!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was not pleasant to watch Helen during that task :( It appears she simply cannot stop the comments she makes! She embarrassed herself yet again. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is throwing away all the support she gained over the past few weeks with each passing minute. She's totally reverted back to how she was and it's just not pretty. She was making out like it was all a big joke but it was quite malicious. At least Chris noticed it. I hated how she called Christopher "useless" and labeled Ashleigh a "little bitch"... It was just a bloody task, lighten up! I think it's the name calling that bugs me more than anything with Helen. She don't have to like people or even really get on with them, but name-calling is so playground.

Plus they hadn't actually done anything for her to abuse at that point, they were simply sitting on the DR chair!
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    But if anyone doesn't see what a nasty bint Helen is watch the task back again... when Ashleigh and Christopher were in the diary room.

So rude an obnoxious.. that impression an silly face she did of Christoper too. Something about get that excuse for a human out of the diary room about him too. At the start of the task.

If the positions had been reversed do you really think Ashleigh would have reacted any better?
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Same here.
  • iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Just watched the highlight show what a night :D:D I'm slow i know lol

The real Helen has clearly well and truly stood back up.

Well on another thread people are having a go at me for calling Helen evil,but I just believe in calling a spade a spade... I honestly can't see how people have a problem with the use of that word in t his context :confused:

Helen has a lot of very vocal fans on this forum.You criticise her at your peril ! :o
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I completely agree. It was just so needlessly malicious. I've almost seen her point at times when it seems like her backs against the wall and she's trying to defend herself but it was so unnecessary and unwarranted.
  • walaboobahwalaboobah Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as I said I quite liked her after finding her repulsive initially, she went back to me finding her repulsive again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Might have read this one wrong but on the worst wardrobe question didn't she point to Chris putting him down saying something about 'him there' and his fashion sense.

She really is a nasty old ****, i guess that's what opening your legs to anyone with 100 quid can do to you.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The worst thing about Helen when she's behaving like that is not so much her, but the way no-one challenges her on it and Ash, Winston and Mark all sit there sniggering like Beavis, Butthead and Wankstain.. They don't just enjoy her nastiness, they revel in it. It is, IMO, a prime reason why Winston was evicted tonight - he might have been many people's tip to win, but his self-proffessed claim to be the 'fair man of the house', sticking up for people when they're being picked on or ganged up on is completely contradicted by his amusement at Helen's unwarranted venom.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    The last few days seemed to have blown away the whole Helen is a reformed character thing. She seemed to have reverted to old as soon as she was 100 per cent sure she was def in the final and her pass wasn't going to be taken. What she said about Christopher was so totally unneeded it's like being a cow, just because she can. So sad two of her chums went tonight... Ok I'm lying, serves her right!

I totally agree!
  • iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    I completely agree. It was just so needlessly malicious. I've almost seen her point at times when it seems like her backs against the wall and she's trying to defend herself but it was so unnecessary and unwarranted.

What really annoyed me was when Helen called Christopher a useless human being.Nobody has the right to judge someone else in that way .Christopher is an intelligent , sensitive peron.He is worth so much more than that waste of space Helen >:(
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    If the positions had been reversed do you really think Ashleigh would have reacted any better?
    Yes shes doesn't do the stuff like Helen like i say watch it back again maybe. The thing she said at the start of the task about Christopher her overall attitude through out the whole thing was very rude. She does it everytime it's others in a task an not her or one of her crew doing the task.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Eyed wrote: »
    Might have read this one wrong but on the worst wardrobe question didn't she point to Chris putting him down saying something about 'him there' and his fashion sense.

She really is a nasty old ****, i guess that's what opening your legs to anyone with 100 quid can do to you.

I think that's what she said and what she meant as well and it was so not on. Then she wonders why she's viewed as "aggressive".... UGH!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well watch things closer then i'd say. No one in there is as rude and as obnoxious as Helen proved it yet again tonight during that task.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well on another thread people are having a go at me for calling Helen evil,but I just believe in calling a spade a spade... I honestly can't see how people have a problem with the use of that word in t his context :confused:

Helen has a lot of very vocal fans on this forum.You criticise her at your peril ! :o
    Well a few other housemates have plenty of fans too tonights evictions proved so too :D
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What really annoyed me was when Helen called Christopher a useless human being.Nobody has the right to judge someone else in that way .Christopher is an intelligent , sensitive peron.He is worth so much more than that waste of space Helen >:(

She's done that all the way through. Completely dehumanises others by giving them names like slug or wasp. I've read all the posts on here asking for consideration of her insecurities and showing greater empathy towards her and her 'demons' but she really can't maintain the milk of human kindness...or even politeness to those that don't dance to her tune.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I would really like someone to ask Helen how she'd feel if someone spoke about her son that way?