Helen Wood 'outs' Matthew on Twitter

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I agree but Rufus keeps it going as she was getting forgotten, this thread is like a rehash of threads last year, and Rufus is like a parrot repeatedly saying Helen is great, she does no wrong she is a saint .In most people eyes Helen was trash year and still trash this year:)
    Yes she won but she still is trash

Rufus didn't start this thread.:confused:
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't people just forget about that moose? I mean, when you flush the loo and it washes the turd away you don't stick your hand up the pipe looking for it again do you
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it strange why people feel the need to ask why threads about Helen exist:confused: If people want to discuss her, they are entitled too. Plus by responding, even if it's to question why the thread exists, you are contributing to its continuing existence and therefore you too are discussing Helen.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Loved Helen and so glad she won, but no-one has the right to out anyone. Having said that, I'm not surprised she reacted that way and he shouldn't be either. He knows what Helen is like and yet still provoked her.

I can't believe that Matthew and Toya are still so bitter since the show.

JE SUIS CHARLIE. :(
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    I had to use Google to see who she was. She was the rough gem from Manchester that everyone hated. I liked her. She was fit and spoke her mind.
    I forget HMs as soon as the show is over. It amazes me that some posters on here discuss them for ages afterwards As soon as the show finishes, they stop being relevant to me. The just drop off my radar!

Matthew being gay can't have come as a surprise to anyone, surely? The shock was that he claimed not to be gay during the show and had a nice-looking girlfriend. I had to use Google to recall who he was, too.