Forum Member
    Two random ones.

" I am like Indian Jones."

" Rosss-Caaan!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I liked the rush of ephianies in season 6...

"Mom, Dad, remember Ross smoked pot in college... and remember the mailman you fired, he didn't steal your playboy mags, Ross did!!"
    "Yeah, well Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing Monica did"
    "Ross lost his job a year ago"
    "Monica and Chandler are living together"
    "Ross and Rachel got married in Vegas, and now their divorced, AGAIN!!!"
    "I LOVE JACQUES HEUSTEAU!!!"
    "I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle?!?!?"
    "I Wanna Goooooooooooooo"

And then Judy's putdown.
    "Joey if you want to leave, then just LEAVE!"
    "Rachel, no you were NOT supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did NOT taste good"
    "Phoebe... well I'm sorry, but Jacques Heausteu is dead.."
    "Monica, why you wanted to hide your in a serious relationship is beyond me, and we figured about the porch swing."
    "Ross.... Drugs? Divorced again?

As funny as all the lines you quoted from that scene are, it's Judy' s line, "That's a lot of information to get in 30 seconds!" that really cracks me up. The way she says it is hilarious.
  • Options
    YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Phoebe one -

"You look so good!"

[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoFNoLW1XCg[/url]
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Phoebe talking about her mysterious roommate Denise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVE15jy8sw

I love the fact that we don't know whether Phoebe made her up

I imagine it was a dig at programmes, other sitcoms perhaps, who suddenly bring in characters' relatives who've never been mentioned before. If that was the case then Denise was real!
  • Options
    BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have so many but just watched the scene where Phoebe fired Monica as her wedding planner, "I wanted a normal wedding, a one where my boyfriend can go to the bathroom ANYTIME HE WANTS!!!!!" Brilliant.
  • Options
    Ruby94Ruby94 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Series 2, when Chandler and Joey leave Ben on the bus. They go down to the bus station to collect him, but there are two babies there, one with clowns on his outfit and one with ducks. They decide to toss a coin:

Chandler: We have to assign heads to something!

Joey: Ducks! Because ducks have heads!

Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to YOUR birthday?

One of my other favourite moments was after Chandler and Monica's wedding. For the whole episode, we think Monica's pregnant. After they're married, Chandler tells her he knows about the baby and a very surprised Monica doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. The camera cuts to Phoebe and Rachel. Phoebe comments that "they're going to have a baby." Rachel says "uh huh", there's a slow close-up of her face and we realise.. it's Rachel!! Rachel's pregnant!!!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know if it's been mentioned but "Pick up the sock, PICK UP THE SOCK!!!" used to have me in tears. I love it when Phoebe has a tantrum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    My favourite is Series one when the girls are looking through the window at George Stephanopoulos and Phoebe says....

"She's walking, shes talking.....she's going for the pizza HEY THATS NOT FOR YOU B*TCH'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite is Series one when the girls are looking through the window at George Stephanopoulos and Phoebe says....

"She's walking, shes talking.....she's going for the pizza HEY THATS NOT FOR YOU B*TCH'

LOL yeah. Great scene.

Welcome, BTW :)
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Goldman/Gold Man/Spiderman/Spider-Man
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    'The One With Rachel's Other Sister' is probably my favourite episode of Friends ever, with Christina Applegate being one of the best guest stars ever on the show - she plays Rachel's self-centered sister so well!! It was on yesterday and I remembered how many great lines there were. Especially:

Amy: Oh I was just thinking... You know what would be incredible? If you guys died!
    Ross: Thank you Amy.
    Amy: No, no, then I would get the baby! I mean you know it would be just like a movie. Like at first I wouldn’t know what to do with her, then I would rise to the occasion, and then I would get a makeover, and then I’d get married!
    Phoebe: That's a great movie!!

And also....

Amy: Ok, how about this? If you guys die, and the crazy plate lady dies then do I get the baby?
    Chandler: No, if crazy plate lady... if Monica dies then I would get Emma, right?
    Rachel: Well, actually...
    Chandler: Actually, what?
    Ross: It's just that in that case then Emma would go to my parents.
    Chandler: What?
    Amy: [to Chandler] Hurts, doesn't it?
    Joey: Who has to die for me to get her?

Not to mention Monica's OCD about protecting the plates. Especially when Rachel and Amy are fighting and Monica frantically rushes to get all the plates back in the boxes - "FORGET THE BUBBLE WRAP... THERE ISN'T TIME!!!" :D:D:D

The whole episode is hilarious!
  • Options
    NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have several but I'll narrow it down to six.

Joey: When Joey lies on his C.V that he's a trained dancer, he is instructed to coreograph a routine for a group of 'less experienced' dancers in his class bby his teacher which he does unsucessfully. The best part is right near the end of the episode where the teacher asks Joey to do the 'routine' on his own, Joey then just runs out as the music starts, brilliant!

Chandler: When he accidentally conks himself in the head with the drawer of a filing cabinet when he's cuffed to one. Something tells me it wasn't in the script which makes it funnier.

Ross: 2 words: MYYYYY SANDWHIIIICH?

Pheobe: When Peobe imitates Estelle, that is all.

Rachel: Can't really stand her, but her cheer for Emily when she cartwheels into Monica's bedroom(?) is brilliant.

Monica: So many, but all I can picture at the moment is her spinning around on her floor buffer.

ETA: after reading the above post Monica's OCD over her fancy plates is hilarious, especially when one breaks and she faints!:D
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are so many great moments but the funny thing is I forget about them until I see that episode again! However, one that I always remember is:

Monica I know! I know! I know!
    Teacher Monica...you asked the question!
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Monica stop saying blood to strangers.

Shovelly joooooe!
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Adam Goldberg's character. Crazy Eddie, and Ben Stiller's "angry man" role.
  • Options
    Mela80Mela80 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the episode just after they were at the beach and Monica, Joey and Chandler finally tell the story of Monica's Jellyfish sting...

From Monica's serious and OTT start, to Joey's defiant contribution and the startled squeal from Chandler as his part is revealed, the whole scene had me in stitches. Then Joey tops it off by admitting that he sometimes screams through the wall to freak Chandler out.

That reminds me - Joey's prank phone call to Chandler that he's done so many times!! Bl**dy Hilarious!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebe pretending to be the pigeon after dropping the lottery tickets.

Phoebe: "seriously, stop staring"
    *Joey looks around* :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Phoebe pretending to be the pigeon after dropping the lottery tickets.

Phoebe: "seriously, stop staring"
    *Joey looks around* :D

Wow, I hated that. It's right down there with 'Joey speaks French'. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    theres so many! but my fave had to be when ross sees joey and rachel together and does the whole 'i'll cook!' and its only a problem if you dont like mexican food coz im cooking fajitas!' and joey was like 'i do like fajitas' :D lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebe when she tries Monica's cookies:
    "This is what evil must taste like!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Wow, I hated that. It's right down there with 'Joey speaks French'. :)

That was terrible, I only liked the "tout-de-la-fruit" line :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street!!
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Monica: Ya know salmon would be so much more elegant than the chicken. And, you wouldn’t have to worry about the salmonella.

:D:D

The Vendor - Richard Branson

Joey: Hey!
    The Vendor: So, what are you guys in the market for? We’ve got uh, scarves, tulip post cards...
    Joey: Check this out? Huh? (Joey has this big tall hat with a British flag on the front of it.) Yeah. That’s the stuff. What do you think?
    Chandler: Well, I don’t have to buy that, "I’m with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
    Joey: Well, I like it. Here you go. (He pays for the hat.)
    Chandler: All right, look, you’re not really gonna buy that are you? Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed me enough for one day?
    Joey: Oh, I embarrass you?
    Chandler: How can I answer that when I’m pretending I don’t know you?
    The Vendor: He’s just jealous. You’ll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
    Chandler: Oh really? Then how come no one here is wearing them?
    The Vendor: (looks around) They’re all tourists.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    Monica: Ya know salmon would be so much more elegant than the chicken. And, you wouldn’t have to worry about the salmonella.

:D:D

The Vendor - Richard Branson

Joey: Hey!
    The Vendor: So, what are you guys in the market for? We’ve got uh, scarves, tulip post cards...
    Joey: Check this out? Huh? (Joey has this big tall hat with a British flag on the front of it.) Yeah. That’s the stuff. What do you think?
    Chandler: Well, I don’t have to buy that, "I’m with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
    Joey: Well, I like it. Here you go. (He pays for the hat.)
    Chandler: All right, look, you’re not really gonna buy that are you? Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed me enough for one day?
    Joey: Oh, I embarrass you?
    Chandler: How can I answer that when I’m pretending I don’t know you?
    The Vendor: He’s just jealous. You’ll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
    Chandler: Oh really? Then how come no one here is wearing them?
    The Vendor: (looks around) They’re all tourists.

LMAO :D