He Punched a horse because it showed him up!!

Comments

• Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I laughed out loud. It was only a punch. And its only a horse, not a human being.
  • Will_LozWill_Loz Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    MrsCloumbo wrote: »
    >:(>:(>:( Oh Very funny >:(>:(
    Maybe you've had a few too many smacks to the head like 'the champion of the universe'.

Get over yourself. Horse get whipped every day and our precious Queen cheers when her horse gets smacked countless of times.
  • kittymdkittymd Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    to very bad, homophobic, animal abusing rubbish. >:(>:(
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was a grudge match.

Probably bit his ear
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »
    Get over yourself. Horse get whipped every day and our precious Queen cheers when her horse gets smacked countless of times.

Very true.
  • scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iam not defending Evander in any way but its probably just a instant reaction thing.

Sometimes you see jockeys hit out at horses when they are playing up/ throwing the jockey off and they work with horses every day.

Doesn't make it right but its just one of those things that some people react too instinctively.

Pretty sure he didn't think, right you bastard you are getting a kicking horsey.
  • MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will_Loz wrote: »

Oh well that makes it OK then!!
    I get everything I need to know about Your mentality from your post.
    I dont think I will 'get over' myself thanks and if you can only post to be rude and confrontational there are plenty of threads here more suited to your 'type' so why dont you piss off and post there ..:D
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shows what a dim wit he is, 'the horse was pregnant and threw me of so i punched it.'

Funny what Liz said though "If you punched my horse I'd stab you"

Although Evander's rebuttle to what he clearly thought was a threat was... "I would punch your horse"

You couldn't make this S*** up...

Surprised he can make it through the day without punching any old thing. When he was sitting there waiting for the eviction announcement he was clearly looking around for a horse to punch.

BIB Well you've just completely misquoted him, so it seems you can make it up. :D

He said he didn't know it was pregnant at the time.
    And when Liz said "if you punched my horse, I would stab you", he said "why would I punch your horse?"

Not that I'm defending him. I just like accuracy.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I laughed out loud. It was only a punch. And its only a horse, not a human being.

Animals matter a lot more than humans... I'm sick of people's arrogance. If the human race were to end it would be for the best.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsCloumbo wrote: »
    Words can't express my anger and disgust at hearing him say this.
    Wasn't bothered about his homophobic diatrabe ...thats his opinion.
    Totally disgusted hearing about his physical abuse of a pregnant horse because, as he said it 'showed him up'.

VERY glad he's gone, the bastard>:(

I am so, so pleased he has gone. He brought nothing to the house and showed himself to be not the nice guy I thought he was. Good riddance.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    Animals matter a lot more than humans... I'm sick of people's arrogance. If the human race were to end it would be for the best.

hahaha um yeah lol
  • potpourripotpourri Posts: 283
    Forum Member

This type of thinking is a slippery slope. You want to read up on how this line of thinking has been used to oppress women/ gay people/ different races in the past. Because in the past they were 'only women/ black people' etc. Seen as less capable of suffering.

Here's a great quote by Theodor Adorno, a German Jewish philosopher
    Auschwitz begins whenever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals
    Forum Member
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    hahaha um yeah lol

You're the joke. You're clearly not remotely enlightened and more than just a bit chavvy.
    Forum Member

A human is an animal. Or are you saying an ape species is not an animal? Like a shark or a lion we are at the top of the food chain and can do whatever we like to those animals underneath us. I can boil an lobster alive and then eat it. Canadians can club seal pups for their fur. Evander can punch a horse. Thats just how things are.
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A human is an animal. Or are you saying an ape species is not an animal? Like a shark or a lion we are at the top of the food chain and can do whatever we like to those animals underneath us. I can boil an lobster alive and then eat it. Canadians can club seal pups for their fur. Evander can punch a horse. Thats just how things are.

And men can kill each other, parents can abuse children and people can get tortured. Just because it happens it doesn't make it acceptable..
    Forum Member

First of all the person I replied to classified animals separate from humans so why aren't you also criticizing them?

People shouldn't be on top of the food chain because everone apart from me is a waste.
    Forum Member
    And men can kill each other, parents can abuse children and people can get tortured. Just because it happens it doesn't make it acceptable..

Nonsense. What you talk about is illegal. What i mentioned is legal and therefore totally acceptable.
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense. What you talk about is illegal. What i mentioned is legal and therefore totally acceptable.

I would dispute the legality of punching a horse. And several govenments, including the British and US seem to consider torture ok when it suits....
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really is a pathetic thing to do.
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a div, good riddance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I assume you're trolling. But a human being with any empathy, and impulse control and any maturity would not hit an animal out of temper. He hit an animal because he was embarrassed and frustrated, it makes him look pathetic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Comedy gold ! made me chuckle
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    You're the joke. You're clearly not remotely enlightened and more than just a bit chavvy.

you say i'm not enlightened and am chavvy but you say you wouldnt mind for the human race to become extinct :kitty:
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Animals matter a lot more than humans...
    No, they do not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    He was horrid, naming all his kids with and E and two of them with the same first name, madness, can only assume the kid was named before the woman came after child support.

The horse incident is terrible, they get concussed just like humans, I really hope he has lost his money and cannot afford any more horses to punch. He must weigh a ton and the poor pregnant horse must have freaked out.