EDL girls don't call me racist.

Comments

• Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched this on I player . Well it still doesn't change my opinion on te edl I think some (but not all) are nothing but morons .

I hope the younger daughter of the edl bloke can get away from the edl as it was obvious she wanted nothing to do with them (good for her)

The girl who took the Hitler photo . She was bloody stupid to do that . However before that I felt a bit sorry for her ( moving to a new place ,wanting an identity etc so she joined the edl) in a way it's no different to vulnerable Muslims being recruited to Islamst groups when people feel like they don't belong .

Also I did feel sorry for the blonde lady . Although sadly violence is common and her attackers being found not guilty was everything to do with our legal system and **** all to do with them being Muslim.
  • JFCJFC Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go for a walk in tower hamlets , holding a can of beer , or with a gay guy ,or a girl in a mini skirt and then see how safe you are . .

I have done. And the world did not fall in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is a lowdown on the truly vile Gail Speight and some background on her injury, her racism, her booze problems and various arrests.

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1291-a-potted-history-of-edl-racist-gail-speight

And a review of the show

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1292-review-edl-girls-don-t-call-me-racist

Oh and anyone who thinks abusing Muslims is not racist, needs to have a look at the Racial & Religious Hatred Act 2006. You might prefer to be called a bigot instead of a racist but you are still a pond filth racist in the eyes of the law.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JFC wrote: »
    Here is a lowdown on the truly vile Gail Speight and some background on her injury, her racism, her booze problems and various arrests.

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1291-a-potted-history-of-edl-racist-gail-speight

And a review of the show

http://edlnews.co.uk/index.php/latest-news/latest-news/1292-review-edl-girls-don-t-call-me-racist

Oh and anyone who thinks abusing Muslims is not racist, needs to have a look at the Racial & Religious Hatred Act 2006. You might prefer to be called a bigot instead of a racist but you are still a pond filth racist in the eyes of the law.
    Wow what a lovely bunch . I did feel sorry for her momentarily not now. But that review was so funny I read it in a Charlie Brooker voice :D
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched this on I player . Well it still doesn't change my opinion on te edl I think some (but not all) are nothing but morons .

I hope the younger daughter of the edl bloke can get away from the edl as it was obvious she wanted nothing to do with them (good for her)

The girl who took the Hitler photo . She was bloody stupid to do that . However before that I felt a bit sorry for her ( moving to a new place ,wanting an identity etc so she joined the edl) in a way it's no different to vulnerable Muslims being recruited to Islamst groups when people feel like they don't belong .

Also I did feel sorry for the blonde lady . Although sadly violence is common and her attackers being found not guilty was everything to do with our legal system and **** all to do with them being Muslim.

They were found not guilty by a jury in a court of law. I have every faith in our legal system and that they arrived at the correct verdict.

We only heard one side of the story and just seeing her injuries does not mean she was the victim or that the perpetrators were necessarily guilty of assault. Given how long she was asked to give evidence and how long the jury deliberated for, there was obviously far more to the case than just the side of the story which we heard. Given the outcome and also the general behaviour we saw from her and her friends throughout the show, I would be very surprised if she was the innocent party in the way she made herself out to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    They were found not guilty by a jury in a court of law. I have every faith in our legal system and that they arrived at the correct verdict.

We only heard one side of the story and just seeing her injuries does not mean she was the victim or that the perpetrators were necessarily guilty of assault. Given how long she was asked to give evidence and how long the jury deliberated for, there was obviously far more to the case than just the side of the story which we heard. Given the outcome and also the general behaviour we saw from her and her friends throughout the show, I would be very surprised if she was the innocent party in the way she made herself out to be.
    Well I've just seen the link above and it seems she is a dubious character so ,,,,,,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And a review of the show

Those links didn't tell me anything I didn't already suspect about the EDL. What worried me more is that George Galloway has his own radio show?!? I wasn't aware of this at all. His views are every bit as deluded as the EDL.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    Those links didn't tell me anything I didn't already suspect about the EDL. What worried me more is that George Galloway has his own radio show?!? I wasn't aware of this at all. His views are every bit as deluded as the EDL.

He has his own tv show on Russia Today , endlessly criticising everything about the UK .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has his own tv show on Russia Today , endlessly criticising everything about the UK .

Isn't that the job of the EDL and other grubby far right groups?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have done. And the world did not fall in.

Lucky you , maybe the Sharia vigilante mob were not out patrolling that day .
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And a review of the show

What about those that abuse Christians? Are they racist too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky you , maybe the Sharia vigilante mob were not out patrolling that day .

May be that is because they were jailed a couple of months ago and muslim patrol now only live outside the realms of the underside of an average EDLer's bed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She comes across as a very strongly opinionated gobshite who probably opened a fresh mouth and got a smack in return. Not saying it was right to hit her but you can't be gobby and then act shocked when someone reacts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about those that abuse Christians? Are they racist too?

Probably, but you can check by reading up on the act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably, but you can check by reading up on the act.

I expect it'll be illegal to even criticise the Abrahamic faiths soon, if certain groups have their way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expect it'll be illegal to even criticise the Abrahamic faiths soon, if certain groups have their way.

You can criticize religions all you like in this country, it is not illegal whatever some halfwit has told you. What you can't do is get drunk and abuse someone because they follow a religion which is pretty much what the EDL and other grubby far right types do on a regular basis, as we saw on BBC Three last night.

The law is clear on this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can criticize religions all you like in this country, it is not illegal whatever some halfwit has told you. What you can't do is get drunk and abuse someone because they follow a religion which is pretty much what the EDL and other grubby far right types do on a regular basis, as we saw on BBC Three last night.

The law is clear on this.

Then that's fair enough - and long may it stay that way!
  • albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't the world be so much better if religion had never been invented! Maybe one day people will stop believing in such fairytales :)
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. I don't understand the appeal (unless you are one of them) of hanging around with gobby, shouty, tattooed men swilling lager with pastey white faces and a lack of communication skills.

What the EDL presents more than anything is that there is an underclass in society who feel like some mysterious other (ie a muslim) is the source of their misfortune in life to be on benefits or stuck on a dead end job and they have absolutely no outlet in life and so have to band together with other beer swilling fattys to spend their saturday afternoon's in town centres running around shouting loudly.

Brilliant post :D

So very true.
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but Christians don't go around blowing innocent people up.

Ever heard of the IRA?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go for a walk in tower hamlets , holding a can of beer , or with a gay guy ,or a girl in a mini skirt and then see how safe you are . If you are dining in an Indian restaurant you will be dining with others like yourself , so what is the point you make ?. Deluded .

When I go to see my family next, I'm going to take my boyfriend to Tower Hamlets whilst dressing like a prostitute.

I'll post pictures if I make it out alive. XOX
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt watch watch this show but can someone explain all these 'halal bread' references please?

Did the wheat have its throat slit? Or am I missing something here??

Halal bread is bread that has been blessed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sammmymack wrote: »
    Ever heard of the IRA?!

Clearly not or else his "yay Christians are innocent" stuff doesn't hold any weight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadySponge wrote: »
    When I go to see my family next, I'm going to take my boyfriend to Tower Hamlets whilst dressing like a prostitute.

I'll post pictures if I make it out alive. XOX

Eh?

Why would you do that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i think the poster was being sarcastic ;-)

Or just plain stupid . Thinks its funny what is going on in the east end , obviously didn't see the American tourist that was so badly beaten up by a gang of Bangladeshis , he had to have 60 stitches , all caught on CCTV but no arrests made and hardly a mention on The news . Imagine if a lone Bangladeshi was violently beaten up by 8 white guys , you can see the reports on BBC news , the out cry from MP s etc , the moral support from the lefties on this forum . Some people just don't want to open their eyes , cannot accept the truth , would rather marginalise every thing that is happening around them .