Options

Nicole Scherzinger back for twist?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
Forum Member
✭✭
So what I think the twist should be....

The public choose one act from each of the categories.. so 4 acts are chosen...and they all go to Nicole Scherzinger as a mentor...

If only one act is chosen why would they want to be with a mentor who has already rejected them? I can understand the acts happily going to louis and simon as they put them to the final 32...but the ones going back to Danni and Cheryl wouldn't it be a bit frosty?

Gutted Paige is out... My favourite Danni well dissapointed me tonight... Don't expect less from Miss "Cole":rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Nicole Shirtswinger is a personality vacuum!
    Although she does pull some funny jibs with her face when she is dancing which is amusing I suppose.
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought that but maybe they will just be happy to be considered 4th favourite and the public would have voted then back - so that would at least make them feel good? Just because Dannii or Cheryl didn't choose them doesn't mean they didn't like them of course
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent, but I'd still prefer onstage dodgeball.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Love Nicole, sounds like a great idea!
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted Paige is out... My favourite Danni well dissapointed me tonight

Paije should have got it over Aiden. Aiden is the Cher of the boys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    It would be great if the wildcard was mentored by another judge, and I liked Nicole so that is a good idea :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope I'm right... If Gamu returns I don't want Cheryl to have her in her category as she didn't spot her brilliance before.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    Paije should have got it over Aiden. Aiden is the Cher of the boys.

Absolutely agree.. I was shocked when Danni picked him and the fact they showed that as the first elimination was even more shocking as they tend to leave the shocks till last.