I DON'T want CHERYL to get Gamu!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
Forum Member
✭✭
So Gamu will win the wild card pretty obvious but then Cheryl get's her? Cheryl doesn't really deserve her at all!
I hope Gamu chooses which mentor she gets... Simon please :D

Comments

• musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Cheryl wants her, hence the sending her home.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Cheryl wants Gamu in any capacity. If she chooses the wildcard Gamu will not get back in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    I dont think Cheryl wants Gamu in any capacity. If she chooses the wildcard Gamu will not get back in.

If that's true and Cheryl doesn't want Gamu there must be a very good reason for that..

IMO they producers decide who they do and don't want for the live shows. I watched all the audition shows and remember thinking how much better the groups were this year, yet when it came down to the last 8 it seemed like a very weak category and it was obvious the made up groups would get through, Cowel knew what he was looking for and it was a forgone conclusion that both groups would be in his last 3..............It's a long running show, I don't think they leave the decision as to who makes it onto the live shows down to one person alone.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    If that's true and Cheryl doesn't want Gamu there must be a very good reason for that..

IMO they producers decide who they do and don't want for the live shows. I watched all the audition shows and remember thinking how much better the groups were this year, yet when it came down to the last 8 it seemed like a very weak category and it was obvious the made up groups would get through, Cowel knew what he was looking for and it was a forgone conclusion that both groups would be in his last 3..............It's a long running show, I don't think they leave the decision as to who makes it onto the live shows down to one person alone.

I agree, it is a known fact that Simon liked Katie and if rumours are true the producers also wanted Katie and Cher in. So I dont think that Cheryl got a lot of choice, especially as she had been off sick! I think that Cheryl did like Gamu but she had such a massive decision to make. This is why it was really stupid that they brought the age up to 28 and also had Treyc in her group. Treyc would have easily got into Louis group. Chery had the likes of Cher, Rebecca, Katie, Keri and also Anastasia! That is 5 good singers that could easily have got through to the finals without adding Treyc to the equation. No wonder Loui was not happy with his category. Most of his singers are oddballs!
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither do I.

She already had malaria, for god's sake.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Gamu will win the wild card pretty obvious but then Cheryl get's her? Cheryl doesn't really deserve her at all!
    I hope Gamu chooses which mentor she gets... Simon please :D

I dont agree, I think that Cheryl would have been a great mentor for Gamu, but Gamu is young and still has plenty of chances to make it in the industry. If rumours are true it seems that Cheryl has chosen TreyC for her 4th person! But we will just have to wait and see on that one!
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Cheryl did not look at all upset about rejecting Gamu. For some reason she doesn't rate her and I dont think she will pick her as her wild card either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    Cheryl did not look at all upset about rejecting Gamu. For some reason she doesn't rate her and I dont think she will pick her as her wild card either.

She didn't. Also when Gamu first came into the room to sing she was very cold towards her when she said hello. I don't know what was going on but something was off.
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    She didn't. Also when Gamu first came into the room to sing she was very cold towards her when she said hello. I don't know what was going on but something was off.

As I said in another thread I think Cheryl sees Gamu as a big threat to Cher and she is desperate for Cher to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    As I said in another thread I think Cheryl sees Gamu as a big threat to Cher and she is desperate for Cher to win.

Yea I can see that. But it looked a bit personal between them. Anyhow if Cheryl wants Cher that much then so be it.