Harry did not look bothered to win.

Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Dreary and Dull but no doubt the best dancer.

Just never warmed to him.

Anyone else feel the same or different?

Comments

• SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Harry doesn't show his emotion. Still didn't like his supposed sexy AT, but he won fair and square. Aliona and him picked the dances that best showcased themselves. So can't fault them (or him) there.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry doesn't show his emotion. Still didn't like his supposed sexy AT, but he won fair and square. Aliona and him picked the dances that best showcased themselves. So can't fault them (or him) there.

Also I thought the McFly running on stage was distasteful. Poor Aliona was left out. :sleep:
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he looked a bit overwhelmed and I think he was genuinely shocked to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Different. Just because he wasn't in tears, doesn't mean he wasn't bothered. :)
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Not the most interesting or demonstrative personality but I'm struggling to remember anyone who came across as a 'nicer' person.

In addition to which I think he was just about the best male celeb overall this year.
  • Dawn SunDawn Sun Posts: 1,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serenity79 wrote: »
    I thought he looked a bit overwhelmed and I think he was genuinely shocked to win.

This is what i thought.

We are so used to hysteria these days that an ordinary, understated reaction seems without emotion altogether.
  • mandyxxxxmandyxxxx Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serenity79 wrote: »
    helena123 wrote: »
    Different. Just because he wasn't in tears, doesn't mean he wasn't bothered. :)

Exactly. Have we got to the stage where unless someone gushes excessively we don't believe they have emotions?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    British Stiff Upper Lip. I'd like to see more of that, and less of the usual Reality TV "I've been on a journey/roller coaster!" tears and hyped up emotion.

A beautifully brought up and respectful young guy.
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're the X-Factor generation :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't think he was unhappy to win, but i was a bit underwhelmed with his calm reaction.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Feel EXACTLY the same! :rolleyes:

He was boring, but I will admit he danced fantastically tonight.

I adored Chelsee but she freaked out a bit tonight & it totally blew her chances...
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't show emotion and comes over as cold. Maybe it's the public school training.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dancefever wrote: »
    i don't think he was unhappy to win, but i was a bit underwhelmed with his calm reaction.

Agree,

I was expecting tears from Aliona.

Not impressive.

I want like a Jodie style win on How do solve a problem like Maria

:D:D:D:D
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with been calm makes a nice change from over the top hype
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    British Stiff Upper Lip. I'd like to see more of that, and less of the usual Reality TV "I've been on a journey/roller coaster!" tears and hyped up emotion.

I agree.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    I'd say it's because he knew he had it in the bag. He didn't look shocked at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

Yes, I agree. He seems a very nice person, and I didn't at all think that he didn't care, just that he's actually able to control himself.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounded like a young Tory at a by-election result.
    :D

I'm not too despondent. He was in the top two dancers across the series, and he shaded it on the night for his technique. He wasn't ever the most moving or exciting dancer but he certainly was the most consistent and he had a lot of grace in his movement. Simply being tall helped there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also I thought the McFly running on stage was distasteful. Poor Aliona was left out. :sleep:

Every single one of them hugged Aliona too . You see what you want to see .
    I thought Harry looked overwhelmed and delighted and shocked
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every single one of them hugged Aliona too . You see what you want to see .
    I thought Harry looked overwhelmed and delighted and shocked

Disagree,

It was distasteful and unclassy.

However, that's just my opinion. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Not the most interesting or demonstrative personality but I'm struggling to remember anyone who came across as a 'nicer' person.

In addition to which I think he was just about the best male celeb overall this year.

Agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also agree that i think his reaction showed that he thought he would actually win, and so wasn't that surprised.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I felt the exact same about Chelsee. An amazing dancer, but try as I did, I couldn't feel any 'warmth' towards her.
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No she wasn't, at least one of the McFly boys went to her and gave her a big hug too.